What's new

Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan (Allah's mercy on him), Pakistani hero passes on. Tributes.

Heroes like him are truly born in a century. What he did for Pakistan was priceless. It is sad Pakistan did not respected him the way it should've. Rest in heaven.

آج سب کے سب کدھر مصروف تھے ؟ کوئی بھی نہیں آیا جنازے میں سوائے وزیر اعلٰی سندھ کے ؟ کتنے شرم کا مقام ہے

آج سب کے سب کدھر مصروف تھے ؟ کوئی بھی نہیں آیا جنازے میں سوائے وزیر اعلٰی سندھ کے ؟ کتنے شرم کا مقام ہے

Namaz-e-Janaza was offered on Twitter just like every other thing they do

Our PM doesn't attend funerals because some chutya baba told him that would be a bad omen for his government

He didn't attend any funeral in past few years
lol what a dumb f***, his wife probably told him that...

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

I was lucky enough to see him in person during my convocation, he was a very simple and modest person‎ and a true patriot.
May ALLAH SWT bless him with the highest reward in Jannah.

1CC259A3-9773-4486-BDC8-13992760EEB7.jpeg

R.I.P
@Mods
Please thread ban anyone/delete comments who bring any controversy to the topic/obituary as counter argument doesn't end.
did you mean like this one below?
عمر بھر سنگ زنی کرتے رہے اہل وطن
یہ الگ بات کہ دفنائیں گے اعزاز کے ساتھ
(احمد ندیم قاسمی)
or may be not because the poster is a prolific click generator

Sources said the nuclear scientist experienced discomfort in breathing after which he was brought to the hospital. However, his health took a turn for the worse when his lungs started bleeding.

Inna Lillah e wa inna ilahe rajeoon

I do not remember but Molana Khadim Hussain Rizvi (Allah SWT unko jannat naseeb karey) health also deteriorated in few days and then he died … with may be similar symptoms.

BTW anybody here have any knowledge on “Acoustic Weapons” ….

Note: hello to all the guests on this thread …

Inna Lillah e wa inna ilahe rajeoon

I do not remember but Molana Khadim Hussain Rizvi (Allah SWT unko jannat naseeb karey) health also deteriorated in few days and then he died … with may be similar symptoms.

BTW anybody here have any knowledge on “Acoustic Weapons” ….

Note: hello to all the guests on this thread …
@Goenitz @Foxtrot Alpha
useless langra fassadi aashiq and a productive scientist being lumped together. what a weird world!

@Goenitz @Foxtrot Alpha
useless langra fassadi aashiq and a productive scientist being lumped together. what a weird world!
If you have nothing positive to reply to my post than plz refrain from replying to my posts … I can post a lot of legitimate research but you know people like you who work as troll agents will start jumping around and tell your boss see see he have started posting real stuff …. What can we do now how can we stop him … we already have tried our best to defame him cornered him but he still come back ….

Back
Top Bottom