What's new

Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan (Allah's mercy on him), Pakistani hero passes on. Tributes.

نہ وزیر اعظم، نہ وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب، نہ وزیراعلیٰ خیبر پختونخوا اور نہ ہی وزیر اعلیٰ بلوچستان
‏محسن پاکستان کے نماز جنازہ میں شریک ہوئے۔
‏بلکہ وزیراعلیٰ سندھ سید مراد علی شاہ کراچی سے اسلام آباد پہنچ کر نماز جنازہ میں شریک ہوئے۔

244714274_4164272517033748_5289008442507552949_n.jpg

Abdul Kalam

244483676_418599902958990_5009030755508008646_n.jpg

Last edited:
‏نہ وزیر اعظم، نہ وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب، نہ وزیراعلیٰ خیبر پختونخوا اور نہ ہی وزیر اعلیٰ بلوچستان
‏محسن پاکستان کے نماز جنازہ میں شریک ہوئے۔
‏بلکہ وزیراعلیٰ سندھ سید مراد علی شاہ کراچی سے اسلام آباد پہنچ کر نماز جنازہ میں شریک ہوئے۔

View attachment 783721

Abdul Kalam

View attachment 783724

Pakistan Khappay!!

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May ALLAH PAK give him a higher place in Jannah.

Last edited:
Inna Lillah e wa inna ilahe rajeoon

I do not remember but Molana Khadim Hussain Rizvi (Allah SWT unko jannat naseeb karey) health also deteriorated in few days and then he died … with may be similar symptoms.

BTW anybody here have any knowledge on “Acoustic Weapons” ….

Note: hello to all the guests on this thread …

we want to know if the late AQK was given the right medical treatment. Why wasn't he given a vaccination and if infected why wasn't he given the right treatment?

we want to know if the late AQK was given the right medical treatment. Why wasn't he given a vaccination and if infected why wasn't he given the right treatment?

As per the video below He was indeed having issues with his lungs for sometime … and why He was NOT given the due treatment is “mind boggling” …

I do not remember but Molana Khadim Hussain Rizvi (Allah SWT unko jannat naseeb karey) health also deteriorated in few days and then he died … with may be similar symptoms.

Since Khadim Hussain Rizvi is dead, I wouldn't want to insult him but please be rational. How can one equate a rebel rouser with someone who earned 2 'Nishaane Imtiaz' and one 'Hillale Imtiaz'?

Regret to say that taking the name of Khadim Hussain Rizvi and Dr Qadeer Khan in the same breath is an insult to the truly great personality like Dr Sahib.

Since Khadim Hussain Rizvi is dead, I wouldn't want to insult him but please be rational. How can one equate a rebel rouser with someone who earned 2 'Nishaane Imtiaz' and one 'Hillale Imtiaz'?

You are entitled to your opinion about Molana Khadim Hussain Rizvi (RA) … and to be frank when Molana Sahib was alive I myself did not give much attention to his bayans but when I learned in the circumstances he died and things he faced in the last few days of his life I went back dig few of his bayans and it darn on me Molana might be inflammatory for some speaks the truth about our hypocritical society.

Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan (RA) was and is a National Hero, His achievements are in no comparison to the Molana Sahib (RA) and my intention was never of comparison BUT to point out towards FACT that there are “Acoustic Weapons” out there which has similar detrimental impact on human respiratory system if tuned to a certain frequency with certain decibels…

I am seriously tired of giving hints in this forum for others and or concerned to take the lead on researching by them selves that will help many in so many domains but I guess … it is all like “bhens ke aagey been bajana” … moreover I know the dangers of talking on certain subjects on forums which can endanger ones well being but given this is primarily a defense forum I expect some not all have keen sight on cutting edge weapon systems and their implications…that’s all.

No he wasn’t assassinated.

No he wasn’t assassinated.

Thanks for the info… I just hope and pray for the “still living and breathing” patriotic humble and renowned people in Pakistan serving in various domains to remain safe and taken care off in a rightful manner before it is too late …

Thanks for the info… I just hope and pray for the “still living and breathing” patriotic humble and renowned people in Pakistan serving in various domains to remain safe and taken care off in a rightful manner before it is too late …
Who decides patriotic and humble along with thinking they were assassinated just because someone thinks they were patriotic and humble?
You?

As we sacrificed a lot of people to achieve our freedom, our nation is stronger and more powerful due to the sacrifices that we made. It is impossible to forget the great hero who gave us a nation that was untouchable in terms of nuclear weapons and defence. We will remember him till the day of judgment comes.
Dr. AQ took responsibility for saving the nuclear program after creating the bomb and Gen. Musharraf used his intelligence to prevent him from handing it over to the US. His sacrifice was the ultimate one.
There will be a day of judgement for everyone. We must all leave this world in order to live in the real afterlife. We pray to Allah to make his test easier at the time of judgment by placing in Janatul Fridous what he has given to our nation in Allah's will.

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom