What's new

Dozens of Shia muslims killed and injured in Baghdad blasts

LOL.

Your analysis is FAR from reality. There are daily mass riots in Jordan due to shortages of fuel, food, injustices, sectarian violence etc..

Their King has beg and bend over for aid $$$ from Saudi Arabia, GCC, and America.

don't kid yourself with spreading false information about Jordan's "economical growth"....LOL

Violent Economic Riots Prompt Question: Is Jordan Next in Line for ‘Arab Spring’? | TheBlaze.com

IRIN Middle East | Jordanians driven further into poverty | Jordan | Early Warning | Economy | Food Security | Refugees/IDPs

Inside the Middle East: Blog Archive - Jordan's 'financial crisis' sparks protests « - CNN.com Blogs

Jordan city hit by riots after double murder: MP | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

2 Things that you should Immediately do
Change your supplier of weed, that dude is not supplying you good chit.
And also pull ya head out of ya butt.

When you have so much going on with in your country its not healthy to blame others.

No doubt....the US should have known when you kill the master of retarded children, you have to baby-sit their drooling morons forever.

Well, we are in amazement and I'm not gonna lie but pleased that you are wasting more resources in SYRIA.

I guess there aren't enough jobs in America ,Send the young ones to Middle East to die for a lost cause. ;)

LOL.

Your analysis is FAR from reality. There are daily mass riots in Jordan due to shortages of fuel, food, injustices, sectarian violence etc..

Their King has beg and bend over for aid $$$ from Saudi Arabia, GCC, and America.

don't kid yourself with spreading false information about Jordan's "economical growth"....LOL

Violent Economic Riots Prompt Question: Is Jordan Next in Line for ‘Arab Spring’? | TheBlaze.com

IRIN Middle East | Jordanians driven further into poverty | Jordan | Early Warning | Economy | Food Security | Refugees/IDPs

Inside the Middle East: Blog Archive - Jordan's 'financial crisis' sparks protests « - CNN.com Blogs

Jordan city hit by riots after double murder: MP | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Hey,don't shoot the messenger,I was there for like 24 hours,4 years ago ,i'm just an observer without real deep knowledge,just throwing an opinion out there.

Hey,don't shoot the messenger,I was there for like 24 hours,4 years ago ,i'm just an observer without real deep knowledge,just throwing an opinion out there.

I didn't mean to shoot, I only meant to enlighten you. :)

Northern Iraq/KRG is no threat or a problem, infact in a few years that area can be retaken by military action, even if that part goes independent it is not important.

We keep hearing how strong Iraq was under Saddam while I explained multiple times that this strong Iraq has no connection with Saddam, he made use of that and destructed it, that strong economy/industry and country was not built under his reign. We do not need/want another Saddam, only the uneducated Iraqis support his leadership forgetting what he actually did, good speeches are irrelevent, Obama gives good speeches aswell.

Its better to have a strongly secular party, the Dawaa/Hakim are Islamist parties, so I know the problem.
Not sure what you mean with Jordan and Syria being unfriendly for the last 30 years, Syrian baath and Iraqi baath regimes never got along and were enemies, after 2003 they supported some terrorism but now its different. Jordan and the Iraqi baath regime got along, today Jordan and Iraq are have good relations for all I know.

Make your posts shorter, this takes too much effort to answer on.

Yes, KRG is not really a military problem, I know that. Only a economical and political problem.

Well, I am not saying that Saddam was perfect. I am not even mentioning him here.

All I am saying is that former Iraqi Ba'athist's could very well be in Syria, Jordan and Turkey. Just look at Hashimi in Turkey. They are a NATO member.

I said that relations with Syria have been bad in the last 30 years because of the Ba'ath split and rivalry. Relations with Jordan are good because the Hashemites ruled both countries once and many Iraqi refugees have lived or live in Jordan. Many political refugees often ended in Jordan.

Yes, Jordan and Iraq were allies. Today not as before but still better than Iraq's relations with other Sunni Arab countries.

Well, I am in Southern France (Cannes) so I try to shorten them now, LOL.:cheesy:

@Arjun93

I think it's true that not everyone in the world thinks like the Jordanians, but most of Western countries are grateful for the Jordanian effort throughout - And continuing - the Syrian crisis, which Iran is playing a major role in to protect its interests. The Jordanians, on the other hand, are dealing with this issue on a humanitarian ground, and don't act selfishly. In addition, Jordan is known for its counterterrorism efforts on an international scale, it is not our problem to tell you what country you should like and what shouldn't.

Speaking of the system of governance, Jordan has a parliment in it that picks and chooses on its own for their national/international interests and how the country is being ruled.

The King himself is an open-minded person, he doesn't jail people who are opposing him, instead he promotes dialogues and critical thinking. Therefore, I wouldn't discredit him tbqh.

Yes, he should be. Jordan, by nature, is a peace-loving nation, and isn't exactly as poor as you claimed, they've got their own natural resources such as oil shale among the others. Your comments are really hilarious.

Without a doubt, Iran has a rich history, we can also put Jordan in the same category, it has a great history and that shouldn't be underestimated - Just so you know I'm talking about their civilization prior to the arrival of Islam - I employ you to study concrete facts, your response seems to be more like of an emotional that a realistic one.

Jordan has aplenty of ethnic diversities such as Christians, Urban Arabs, and Tribes. What swords are you talking about my fellow? You seem to be stick in the 10th Century.

Both of Jordan and Iran are facing economic crisis for many reasons.

Jordan never had the luxury to have a flourishing economy due to the over flood of immigration from Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Therefore, the Jordanian economy is what it is now. Another thing, the Jordanians are too generous that they give away citizenships monthly or maybe daily.

Speaking of KSA, let me give you the heads-up my friend, Jordan is a part of Saudi Arabia, which means that we are obligated and committed to help out ourselves.

As for the military issue, suffice to say that Jordan flies a highly sophisticated Aircrafts that an OPIC oil-rich Iran could never operate, same goes to tanks and so on.

That isn't true. Please don't tell lies xD.

Well, it depends on how you define the word contribution. A highly respected University like Al-Yarmook had done a stunning job in World Economics, Medical Researches, as well as humanities-related papers.

I don't know if you are familiar with international terrorism studies, but in case you don't, you should know that Jordan has been praised for its counterterrorism efforts by none other than the UN itself.

Two former Jordanian nationals were involved in terrorist activities. The first one was Abo Mosab Al-Zarkawi -his nationality was revoked ages ago and was the most wanted Jordanian- while the other Jordanian was Abu Talah Al-Muqadisy - his citizenship was also revoked due to his connections with Zarkawi.

The third Jordanians was a double agent though.

In short, your argument is inaccurate, and I would encourage you not to speak with no knowledge in hand in first place.

Iran terrorist activities are well-known. I suppose it won't take a nation of yourself Sir to google it up and find out your self. You name it from Europe to your own country.

So much of a warmongerish behavior is unneeded. First, let Iran bring a decent Aircraft or a submarine then we can talk about "who's going to wipe out who"

Beautiful post 7abibi. Leave those ignorants about the Arab and Semitic world alone and in this case our brotherly nation, Jordan. That Indian must have escaped from some psychiatric ward, no other explanation.

It's amazing that he is not banned yet. I was once banned for calling Israel for Israhell in a teasing manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the protests ?
What do you mean where's the protest? They did protest many times since December but what Maliki did instead was kill them. It will remain a sh##hole until they acccept the two condition. This midget Maliki need to stop following Khamanie's order.

What do you mean where's the protest? They did protest many times since December but what Maliki did instead was kill them. It will remain a sh##hole until they acccept the two condition.

What do you think your an expert on Iraqi politics or something ?
An Egyptian that loves Saddam to death, how special, like 80% of them are like you.
Do you still hear about the protests ? seems like they are quitting it.

Maliki resigning will come when his time is done, autonomy in the north&west you mean, **** no, what else ?
In Egypt they are still protesting, look at the protests in Turkey now, these protests are much bigger then Iraqs.
You have enough to worry about in your own country.

Carry on ... you are making a very convincing case .. "Origins of Shia Muslims"

I don't need anyone to tell me what I can study and understand myself.
You raised the question , your answer hide in your link .....

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm NATO landed from Mars....someone provide the passage with full willingness......right...Think for minute how many countries involve in Afghan war....or Pakistani govt say no drones attack....but inside reports says Pakistan govt has given US govt free hand to contain terrorist.....so. don t look at what people say....look at their acts...

I think you had too much beer (or worse Mullah's juice) before you posted this. Sorry to say.

We are discussing Iraq, and you jump off the cliff and go berserk about Afghanistan.

I have pointed already my dear that you have attention deficit issue.

please discuss the thread topic if possible.

Thank you

Sad Incident! Rest In Peace...

Sad indeed.

Thanks for posting this.

Some posters here are ABusing this terrible terrible situation, and scoring their petty points of Shia $hit vs. Wahabi $hit. Sadly.

Back
Top Bottom