What's new

Dozens of Shia muslims killed and injured in Baghdad blasts

Just hope that iraq stabilizes. This country is in the heart of the middle east and anything bad here would have a ripple effect.

This looks very discouraging.

I didnt say KSA, I assume Qatar.

If you look at our neighbours GCC has the biggest chance of hiding him, since Iraq relations with some GCC countries do not even exist or are bad.
Jordan,Syria,Iran can be ruled out, Turkey is unlikely if you ask me, Kuwait hates that entire government neither them.

Yes I know what I said about the intelligence agencies, only if you look Syria today, ( the iranian safavid proxy ).
Qatar has been supporting the FSA, as you guys see Iraq aswell as a ( safavid proxy ) how hard is it to assume who is behind it and who is hiding Izzat ?

I cannot prove it, but these are the most likely options.

How exactly are Syria, Jordan and Turkey "ruled out"? Hashimi is living in Turkey. Syria is the last remaining Ba'athi state (whatever that is left of it, LOL) and has been famous for having former Iraqi Ba'athists living there. Jordan too.

Who knows he might be inside Iraq itself. Plenty of people who would protect him and whole regions, villages, towns, his own and other tribes etc. He still has family living in Iraq. Saddam's too. It's not like they all left. You want see a big support for the Safavid Al-Maliki (originally from Al-Hasa province in KSA) north of Baghdad.

The conclusion is that we don't really know where he is. Unless somebody provides a reliable source or some intel outside the region that has no agenda.

Saddam wasn't a sellout, but a coward.

saddam-captured.jpg

Yep, typical Iranian move :D, taking the credit of what others did. You need lessons about sth called "pride" as you have no clue about it, my friend there is no pride in getting a n old man out of unconscious and arresting him. This brave man mopped the floor with Iran back and fourth for 8 years, here is the best you could do:

An Iranian officer begging Saddam to spare him, and he was spared::smokin:

1000546_556215197757550_1788390563_n.jpg

How exactly are Syria, Jordan and Turkey "ruled out"? Hashimi is living in Turkey. Syria is the last remaining Ba'athi state (whatever that is left of it, LOL) and has been famous for having former Iraqi Ba'athists living there. Jordan too.

Who knows he might be inside Iraq itself. Plenty of people who would protect him and whole regions, villages, towns, his own and other tribes etc. He still has family living in Iraq. Saddam's too. It's not like they all left. You want see a big support for the Safavid Al-Maliki (originally from Al-Hasa province in KSA) north of Baghdad.

The conclusion is that we don't really know where he is. Unless somebody provides a reliable source or some intel outside the region that has no agenda.

Because Izzat is not just residing/living in some country he is operating a resistance.
Why would Syria, Jordan, Iran allow that while they have no hostile relations with the Iraqi government.
If Izzat escaped it must be around 2003, Turkey a NATO country.. the entire sunni vs shia / safavid bs started later, if he went to Turkey they would have given him to the Americans.

In Iraq mabye.. like how Osama was hiding in Pakistan, could be possible.

Will someone explain to me how this guy hasn't been banned for racism? I get it the Pakistanis aren't personally offended, and I'm not the most Arab loving person myself but comeon! "BARBARIAN BEDOUINS?"

This is what we deal with in a daily basis :)

Because Izzat is not just residing/living in some country he is operating a resistance.
Why would Syria, Jordan, Iran allow that while they have no hostile relations with the Iraqi government.
If Izzat escaped it must be around 2003, Turkey a NATO country.. the entire sunni vs shia / safavid bs started later, if he went to Turkey they would have given him to the Americans.

In Iraq mabye.. like how Osama was hiding in Pakistan, could be possible.

Did "your" current Safavid government not accuse Tariq Al-Hashimi of being a terrorist? Not long ago he was the highest ranking Sunni minister in Iraq. He lives in Turkey now despite getting a death sentence in absentia inside Iraq.

All while "your" government is full of Safavid terrorists and former terrorists such as Al-Sadr, Al-Hakim and other Twelver sect Islamists. Hell, even "your" whole "Islamic" Dawa Party is founded and supported by the Iranian Mullah's in Tehran and Qom.

Then you have former Kurdish terrorists ruling Northern Iraq who openly fought and killed many Iraqis for decades but the Sunnis, who ruled Iraq for 1400 years and formed all of its Islamic glories are being targeted today despite them always forming the backbone of Iraqi society WAY back in all aspects.

You have to know that the Iraqi Sunni Arabs will always oppose the current system and rules since we know the realities of that.

You just have to visit a few Arabic forums, ordinary Facebook profiles of Iraqi Sunni Arabs living in provinces such as the Al-Anbar, Ninawa, Salah ad-Din, Kirkuk, Diyala etc.

There never was true unity among us Sunnis in the Arab world and the tiny minority sect of a certain name. Iraq is after all the place where that split happened nearly 1400 years ago. Too much blood has been sheet, too many political etc. differences to ever be a strong Iraq as under Saddam. And there will never be another Saddam.

The Kurds are already having their own little country in Northern Iraq. It is a hopeless situation for you guys.

Jordan and Syria (they have not been friendly to you for the past 30 years) have many former Iraqi Ba'athi members and high-ranking members from the Saddam era. You have some reading to do.

Which movement is he heading? That Sufi/Sunni movement? He does not need to be inside Iraq to "rule" it. They might even fight in his name. OBL was more or less irrelevant in the last 4-5 years of his life. He could not control all the different leaders of Al-Qaeda in country x and y. Just look at his relation with Al-Zarqawi whom he could not control according to Western intel and was not always in agreement with.

Yep, typical Iranian move :D, taking the credit of what others did. You need lessons about sth called "pride" as you have no clue about it, my friend there is no pride in getting a n old man out of unconscious and arresting him. This brave man mopped the floor with Iran back and fourth for 8 years, here is the best you could do:

An Iranian officer begging Saddam to spare him, and he was spared::smokin:

Not everyone in the world thinks like a Jordanian. Just because Jordanians are primitive and backward and like getting ruled by a monarch/dictator doesn't mean everyone in the world wants the same. People in other countries want a democratic setup rather than be slaves to a King like the Jordanians are.

And a Jordanian talking about Pride ? :rofl: Just to remind you , your country is a poor $hithole with a tiny land area. Iran's great history is known to the world while Jordan's history is just tribals roaming around on camels and killing each other with swords. Your country is a failed economy that begs for Saudi Arabian financial assistance and hardly has an army to speak of. 90 % of the world's population doesn't even know that a country named Jordan even exists. Your country has never contributed in the slightest to any global innovation. The only time it comes in the news is when one of your countrymen blows himself up on a Public Transit in some other country. Now if you are done talking , go and lick your King's feet and go clean his caste's gallows :lol: . Don't talk about other countries' armies when your own insignificant country has no army to speak of and has never been involved , let alone won a war. Iran can wipe out your country in a few hours if given a chance.

Not everyone in the world thinks like a Jordanian. Just because Jordanians are primitive and backward and like getting ruled by a monarch/dictator doesn't mean everyone in the world wants the same. People in other countries want a democratic setup rather than be slaves to a King like the Jordanians are.

And a Jordanian talking about Pride ? :rofl: Just to remind you , your country is a poor $hithole with a tiny land area. Iran's great history is known to the world while Jordan's history is just tribals roaming around on camels and killing each other with swords. Your country is a failed economy that begs for Saudi Arabian financial assistance and hardly has an army to speak of. 90 % of the world's population doesn't even know that a country named Jordan even exists. Your country has never contributed in the slightest to any global innovation. The only time it comes in the news is when one of your countrymen blows himself up on a Public Transit in some other country. Now if you are done talking , go and lick your King's feet and go clean his caste's gallows :lol: . Don't talk about other countries' armies when your own insignificant country has no army to speak of and has never been involved , let alone won a war. Iran can wipe out your country in a few hours if given a chance.

The father of an Afghan friend of my once visited Jordan; the thought it was the most backward (probably after Afghanistan) country he ever visited. The people have no class, women walk behind their men, etc.

An Indian talking about backward and and being primitive :sick: go get yourself a shower. .

More important is who is behind this and what country is giving Izzat ibrahim al douri the freedom to operate secretly, by this alone it is evidence there are countries behind all these bombings.. hes certainly not in Iraq.

http://worldonline.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2002/03/29/na1ALEBANONMIDEASTARAB_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc[IMG][/QUOTE]

Brother, it is a terrible day for Iraq. We can related to the death and destruction caused by ethnic and religious violence.

May all who died RIP.

Did "your" current Safavid government not accuse Tariq Al-Hashimi of being a terrorist? Not long ago he was the highest ranking Sunni minister in Iraq. He lives in Turkey now despite getting a death sentence in absentia inside Iraq.

All while "your" government is full of Safavid terrorists and former terrorists such as Al-Sadr, Al-Hakim and other Twelver sect Islamists. Hell, even "your" whole "Islamic" Dawa Party is founded and supported by the Iranian Mullah's in Tehran and Qom.

Then you have former Kurdish terrorists ruling Northern Iraq who openly fought and killed many Iraqis for decades but the Sunnis, who ruled Iraq for 1400 years and formed all of its Islamic glories are being targeted today despite them always forming the backbone of Iraqi society WAY back in all aspects.

You have to know that the Iraqi Sunni Arabs will always oppose the current system and rules since we know the realities of that.

You just have to visit a few Arabic forums, ordinary Facebook profiles of Iraqi Sunni Arabs living in provinces such as the Al-Anbar, Ninawa, Salah ad-Din, Kirkuk, Diyala etc.

There never was true unity among us Sunnis in the Arab world and the tiny minority sect of a certain name. Iraq is after all the place where that split happened nearly 1400 years ago. Too much blood has been sheet, too many political etc. differences to ever be a strong Iraq as under Saddam. And there will never be another Saddam.

The Kurds are already having their own little country in Northern Iraq. It is a hopeless situation for you guys.

Jordan and Syria (they have not been friendly to you for the past 30 years) have many former Iraqi Ba'athi members and high-ranking members from the Saddam era. You have some reading to do.

Which movement is he heading? That Sufi/Sunni movement? He does not need to be inside Iraq to "rule" it. They might even fight in his name. OBL was more or less irrelevant in the last 4-5 years of his life. He could not control all the different leaders of Al-Qaeda in country x and y. Just look at his relation with Al-Zarqawi whom he could not control according to Western intel and was not always in agreement with.

Northern Iraq/KRG is no threat or a problem, infact in a few years that area can be retaken by military action, even if that part goes independent it is not important.

We keep hearing how strong Iraq was under Saddam while I explained multiple times that this strong Iraq has no connection with Saddam, he made use of that and destructed it, that strong economy/industry and country was not built under his reign. We do not need/want another Saddam, only the uneducated Iraqis support his leadership forgetting what he actually did, good speeches are irrelevent, Obama gives good speeches aswell.

Its better to have a strongly secular party, the Dawaa/Hakim are Islamist parties, so I know the problem.
Not sure what you mean with Jordan and Syria being unfriendly for the last 30 years, Syrian baath and Iraqi baath regimes never got along and were enemies, after 2003 they supported some terrorism but now its different. Jordan and the Iraqi baath regime got along, today Jordan and Iraq are have good relations for all I know.

Make your posts shorter, this takes too much effort to answer on.

@Arjun93

I think it's true that not everyone in the world thinks like the Jordanians, but most of Western countries are grateful for the Jordanian effort throughout - And continuing - the Syrian crisis, which Iran is playing a major role in to protect its interests. The Jordanians, on the other hand, are dealing with this issue on a humanitarian ground, and don't act selfishly. In addition, Jordan is known for its counterterrorism efforts on an international scale, it is not our problem to tell you what country you should like and what shouldn't.

Speaking of the system of governance, Jordan has a parliment in it that picks and chooses on its own for their national/international interests and how the country is being ruled.

The King himself is an open-minded person, he doesn't jail people who are opposing him, instead he promotes dialogues and critical thinking. Therefore, I wouldn't discredit him tbqh.

And a Jordanian talking about Pride ? :rofl: Just to remind you , your country is a poor $hithole with a tiny land area.

Yes, he should be. Jordan, by nature, is a peace-loving nation, and isn't exactly as poor as you claimed, they've got their own natural resources such as oil shale among the others. Your comments are really hilarious.

Without a doubt, Iran has a rich history, we can also put Jordan in the same category, it has a great history and that shouldn't be underestimated - Just so you know I'm talking about their civilization prior to the arrival of Islam - I employ you to study concrete facts, your response seems to be more like of an emotional that a realistic one.

Jordan has aplenty of ethnic diversities such as Christians, Urban Arabs, and Tribes. What swords are you talking about my fellow? You seem to be stick in the 10th Century.

Your country is a failed economy that begs for Saudi Arabian financial assistance and hardly has an army to speak of

Both of Jordan and Iran are facing economic crisis for many reasons.

Jordan never had the luxury to have a flourishing economy due to the over flood of immigration from Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Therefore, the Jordanian economy is what it is now. Another thing, the Jordanians are too generous that they give away citizenships monthly or maybe daily.

Speaking of KSA, let me give you the heads-up my friend, Jordan is a part of Saudi Arabia, which means that we are obligated and committed to help out ourselves.

As for the military issue, suffice to say that Jordan flies a highly sophisticated Aircrafts that an OPIC oil-rich Iran could never operate, same goes to tanks and so on.

. 90 % of the world's population doesn't even know that a country named Jordan even exists

That isn't true. Please don't tell lies xD.

Your country has never contributed in the slightest to any global innovation.

Well, it depends on how you define the word contribution. A highly respected University like Al-Yarmook had done a stunning job in World Economics, Medical Researches, as well as humanities-related papers.

The only time it comes in the news is when one of your countrymen blows himself up on a Public Transit in some other country

I don't know if you are familiar with international terrorism studies, but in case you don't, you should know that Jordan has been praised for its counterterrorism efforts by none other than the UN itself.

Two former Jordanian nationals were involved in terrorist activities. The first one was Abo Mosab Al-Zarkawi -his nationality was revoked ages ago and was the most wanted Jordanian- while the other Jordanian was Abu Talah Al-Muqadisy - his citizenship was also revoked due to his connections with Zarkawi.

The third Jordanians was a double agent though.

In short, your argument is inaccurate, and I would encourage you not to speak with no knowledge in hand in first place.

Iran terrorist activities are well-known. I suppose it won't take a nation of yourself Sir to google it up and find out your self. You name it from Europe to your own country.

Iran can wipe out your country in a few hours if given a chance.

So much of a warmongerish behavior is unneeded. First, let Iran bring a decent Aircraft or a submarine then we can talk about "who's going to wipe out who"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arjun93

I think it's true that not everyone in the world thinks like the Jordanians, but most of Western countries are grateful for the Jordanian effort throughout - And continuing - the Syrian crisis, which Iran is playing a major role in to protect its interests. The Jordanians, on the other hand, are dealing with this issue on a humanitarian ground, and don't act selfishly. In addition, Jordan is known for its counterterrorism efforts on an international scale, it is not our problem to tell you what country you should like and what shouldn't.

Speaking of the system of governance, Jordan has a parliment in it that picks and chooses on its own for their national/international interests and how the country is being ruled.

The King himself is an open-minded person, he doesn't jail people who are opposing him, instead he promotes dialogues and critical thinking. Therefore, I wouldn't discredit him tbqh.

Yes, he should be. Jordan, by nature, is a peace-loving nation, and isn't exactly as poor as you claimed, they've got their own natural resources such as oil shale among the others. Your comments are really hilarious.

Without a doubt, Iran has a rich history, we can also put Jordan in the same category, it has a great history and that shouldn't be underestimated - Just so you know I'm talking about their civilization prior to the arrival of Islam - I employ you to study concrete facts, your response seems to be more like of an emotional that a realistic one.

Jordan has aplenty of ethnic diversities such as Christians, Urban Arabs, and Tribes. What swords are you talking about my fellow? You seem to be stick in the 10th Century.

Both of Jordan and Iran are facing economic crisis for many reasons.

Jordan never had the luxury to have a flourishing economy due to the over flood of immigration from Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Therefore, the Jordanian economy is what it is now. Another thing, the Jordanians are too generous that they give away citizenships monthly or maybe daily.

Speaking of KSA, let me give you the heads-up my friend, Jordan is a part of Saudi Arabia, which means that we are obligated and committed to help out ourselves.

As for the military issue, suffice to say that Jordan flies a highly sophisticated Aircrafts that an OPIC oil-rich Iran could never operate, same goes to tanks and so on.

That isn't true. Please don't tell lies xD.

Well, it depends on how you define the word contribution. A highly respected University like Al-Yarmook had done a stunning job in World Economics, Medical Researches, as well as humanities-related papers.

I don't know if you are familiar with international terrorism studies, but in case you don't, you should know that Jordan has been praised for its counterterrorism efforts by none other than the UN itself.

Two former Jordanian nationals were involved in terrorist activities. The first one was Abo Mosab Al-Zarkawi -his nationality was revoked ages ago and was the most wanted Jordanian- while the other Jordanian was Abu Talah Al-Muqadisy - his citizenship was also revoked due to his connections with Zarkawi.

The third Jordanians was a double agent though.

In short, your argument is inaccurate, and I would encourage you not to speak with no knowledge in hand in first place.

Iran terrorist activities are well-known. I suppose it won't take a nation of yourself Sir to google it up and find out your self. You name it from Europe to your own country.

So much of a warmongerish behavior is unneeded. First, let Iran bring a decent Aircraft or a submarine then we can talk about "who's going to wipe out who"

Sorry , I just got angry and thus the above post.... Not that it was unjustified. Every post by this blackeagle guy seems to be either against Shias or against Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom