What's new

Dozens of Shia muslims killed and injured in Baghdad blasts

and they say Saddam was a tyrant haha compare between his days and now? Complete sh@thole

Once they get rid of terrorists, Iraq will be an amazing country , slowly but surely they are doing so. ;)

YOU guys? Who?

Americans caught that mofo

Iraqi courts convicted the mofo

Why are you trying to make it "Arab-brother" issue.

Sad-Damn sob f^^cked an Arab neighbor called Kuwait. May be you consider Kuwait as an African country, and thus in your mind, create this $tupid world of Arab-brother called Sad damn.

Wow
hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm NATO landed from Mars....someone provide the passage with full willingness......right...Think for minute how many countries involve in Afghan war....or Pakistani govt say no drones attack....but inside reports says Pakistan govt has given US govt free hand to contain terrorist.....so. don t look at what people say....look at their acts...

Once they get rid of terrorists, Iraq will be an amazing country , slowly but surely they are doing so. ;)
It will in two condition. Firstly, Maliki needs to resign. Secondly, give an autonomy to the Suuni in Western Iraq.

You're a thick-headed guy and I've got no time on me to waste talking to you.
I agree Saudis don t want any type of aggression ...but things happen from nowhere....somewhere out there is willing to accept the orders..If Israel attack on Iraqi reactor....it means Isreali AF had base in Mars...they come from their...Some Arab nations were involve and agreed with Isreal to take action against Saddam nuclear ambition. Isreali AF pass through countires undected ?...If these thing comes in your Arabian brain........sorry to say you have no logic from history....but google the link and post them...but keep working hard....you will be promoted in next step soon and plus good salary and egyption wife....lolzzzzzzzz

The father of an Afghan friend of my once visited Jordan; the thought it was the most backward (probably after Afghanistan) country he ever visited. The people have no class, women walk behind their men, etc.

I visited Jordan (destination Petra) and i haven't seen what you're saying.Their economy is getting better every year with 4+% growth annualy,the army is quite modern and reliable for their size while the king is quite a progressive guy.I'm not the biggest fan of the arabs and their politics but let's not talk out of our a$$ just to dish them out.We have real opportunities for that.:D

I visited Jordan (destination Petra) and i haven't seen what you're saying.Their economy is getting better every year with 4+% growth annualy,the army is quite modern and reliable for their size while the king is quite a progressive guy.I'm not the biggest fan of the arabs and their politics but let's not talk out of our a$$ just to dish them out.We have real opportunities for that.:D

LOL.

Your analysis is FAR from reality. There are daily mass riots in Jordan due to shortages of fuel, food, injustices, sectarian violence etc..

Their King has beg and bend over for aid $$$ from Saudi Arabia, GCC, and America.

don't kid yourself with spreading false information about Jordan's "economical growth"....LOL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...stion-is-jordan-next-in-line-for-arab-spring/

IRIN Middle East | Jordanians driven further into poverty | Jordan | Early Warning | Economy | Food Security | Refugees/IDPs

Inside the Middle East: Blog Archive - Jordan's 'financial crisis' sparks protests « - CNN.com Blogs

Jordan city hit by riots after double murder: MP | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Back
Top Bottom