What's new

Dozens of Shia muslims killed and injured in Baghdad blasts

An Indian talking about backward and and being primitive :sick: go get yourself a shower. .

LOL, I take a shower daily. However , I promise I'll take a shower this very minute(as you requested) if you post a video of yourself swearing that you wont blow yourself up on a public bus or crash a plane into a 100 story building :lol:

All hail US imposed "Democracy''.
still think Saddam was a tyrant?

C'mon brother,

Iraq is going through "growing pains". Please do not use this sad moment to score petty and cheap shots.

US never "imposed" anything.

It simply removed the tyrant.

I still feel Obama ran too quickly from Iraq. A model similar to Germany, Japan, south Korea, etc. would have worked. And brought a safety umbrella over Iraqis for another 10+ years.

However it is all "would have should have" type of discussion that is meaningless now.

What really matters is that all of us make sure we sympathize with Iraqis who are hurting badly.

And

not shovel $hit on them.

Thank you

Isn't it sad....All Arab with their Arabian pride with all their resources VS One Iran. Who walked out with pride .....Saddam realize in the last day of his rule, that he was pawn and used by his arab fellows......Those who used to give him money to fight against Iran , in his last day same people gave Allied countries bases to strike Saddam forces....
The moral of story : Arab is the biggest enemy of Arab...

Isn't it sad....All Arab with their Arabian pride with all their resources VS One Iran.

It is the other way around.

When bud-rooh-tullah came to power in 1979 Tehran, he looked around and saw Saudi Arabia as the main opponent.

Bud-rooh felt that his country has 3 even 4 times the population, more oil than Saudi, so Shia Ism and Ayatullahs can easily demolish Saudis and occupy Makkah Madeena.

So many Iranian efforts to create trouble in Makkah Madeen fell flat on its face.

this is how the war started.

this is how Pakistanis Shias were funded and so were the Shias from countries that had significant numbers.

Now that Bud-rooh and his regime failed,

people like you come here and slaughter history.

Get out of Ayatuallh and Mullah $hit, and you may regain your sight and your hearing and your faculties.

Thank you

Not everyone in the world thinks like a Jordanian. Just because Jordanians are primitive and backward and like getting ruled by a monarch/dictator doesn't mean everyone in the world wants the same. People in other countries want a democratic setup rather than be slaves to a King like the Jordanians are.

And a Jordanian talking about Pride ? :rofl: Just to remind you , your country is a poor $hithole with a tiny land area. Iran's great history is known to the world while Jordan's history is just tribals roaming around on camels and killing each other with swords. Your country is a failed economy that begs for Saudi Arabian financial assistance and hardly has an army to speak of. 90 % of the world's population doesn't even know that a country named Jordan even exists. Your country has never contributed in the slightest to any global innovation. The only time it comes in the news is when one of your countrymen blows himself up on a Public Transit in some other country. Now if you are done talking , go and lick your King's feet and go clean his caste's gallows :lol: . Don't talk about other countries' armies when your own insignificant country has no army to speak of and has never been involved , let alone won a war. Iran can wipe out your country in a few hours if given a chance.
Oh My ! A person belongs to worst Slum nation on earth , Even Worst then African countries talking about backwardness. A nation famous as a toiletless nation . where thousands die from a flood just in one province. Man ! haven't you drunk Cow pee today?

It is the other way around.

When bud-rooh-tullah came to power in 1979 Tehran, he looked around and saw Saudi Arabia as the main opponent.

Bud-rooh felt that his country has 3 even 4 times the population, more oil than Saudi, so Shia Ism and Ayatullahs can easily demolish Saudis and occupy Makkah Madeena.

So many Iranian efforts to create trouble in Makkah Madeen fell flat on its face.

this is how the war started.

this is how Pakistanis Shias were funded and so were the Shias from countries that had significant numbers.

Now that Bud-rooh and his regime failed,

people like you come here and slaughter history.

Get out of Ayatuallh and Mullah $hit, and you may regain your sight and your hearing and your faculties.

Thank you
really............you again seize to amaze me. Before jump in band wagon try grasp the issue people are discussing. The theme of post is....arab is biggest enemy of arab. JUNIOR try make analogy or read the post before you write something ....You really need English comprehension or ESL...course,....

Oh My ! A person belongs to worst Slum nation on earth , Even Worst then African countries talking about backwardness. A nation famous as a toiletless nation . where thousands die from a flood just in one province. Man ! haven't you drunk Cow pee today?

No, that would be pakistan. At least to a much greater extent than India.

48% of Pakistani Urban population lives in Slums compared to 17% of Indian Urban Population.

And Pakistan record in flood mitigation is worst than India even though your country has undulating relief and small size.
2010 Pakistan floods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't it sad....All Arab with their Arabian pride with all their resources VS One Iran. Who walked out with pride .....Saddam realize in the last day of his rule, that he was pawn and used by his arab fellows......Those who used to give him money to fight against Iran , in his last day same people gave Allied countries bases to strike Saddam forces....
The moral of story : Arab is the biggest enemy of Arab...

Well, from day 1 of the so-called " Islamic " revolution, the mullahs' regime want to destroy us to export their fanatic doctrine all over the region and capture our holiest sites, but thankfully they failed over and over again. As a result, we supported Sadam as we knew that Iran escalated the situation with him and nearly every nation in the ME. In conclusion, Iran was the sole responsible for its own actions.

As for the US invasion of Iraq, I can't speak on behalf of all countries in the region but KSA opposed the invasion of Iraq.

Iran itself helped the US to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, have you forgotten Bush axis of evil speech? The Americans were too smart :D, the Iranians thought that if they allowed the US to use their airspace then that might ease up the tensions with the US, but Bush did DUMP them. :rofl: :omghaha:

r.... the issue people are discussing. The theme of post is....

Bro, you made bad refrences to the history about Iran-Arab conflict.

I quoted specific statement of yours.

Now you better find a good answer instead of launching personal attacks.

Thank you

Yara!

I like your posts.

But on this one, I respectfully disagree.

Why are you starting an Indo-Pak $hit shoveling in a wrong thread?

If you want to discuss Indian slums or toilets, please open a new thread.

thank you.

Well, from day 1 of the so-called " Islamic " revolution, the mullahs' regime want to destroy us to export their fanatic doctrine all over the region and capture our holiest sites, but thankfully they failed over and over again. As a result, we supported Sadam as we knew that Iran escalated the situation with him and nearly every nation in the ME. In conclusion, Iran was the sole responsible for its own actions.

As for the US invasion of Iraq, I can't speak on behalf of all countries in the region but KSA opposed the invasion of Iraq.

Iran itself helped the US to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, have you forgotten Bush axis of evil speech? The Americans were too smart :D, the Iranians thought that if they allowed the US to use its airspace then can ease up the tensions with the US, but Bush did DUMP them. :rofl: :omghaha:
I read all NYtimes. WSj....what you are claiming never heard of it. But what you guys did to Saddam its sad and bad. Betrayal the arab brother....that's shame...but believe it or not in US Iranian has much more respect then any other people of muslim country...As far as Arab...any type of Arab...its shia or sunni...everywhere they are prime suspect, even among non arab muslims...they distant themselves ....

Bro, you made bad refrences to the history about Iran-Arab conflict.

I quoted specific statement of yours.

Now you better find a good answer instead of launching personal attacks.

Thank you

When people get tied up to the neck don't expect them to come up with a " decent " language.

I read all NYtimes. WSj....what you are claiming never heard of it. But what you guys did to Saddam its sad and bad. Betrayal the arab brother....that's shame...but believe it or not in US Iranian has much more respect then any other people of muslim country...As far as Arab...any type of Arab...its shia or sunni...everywhere they are prime suspect, even among non arab muslims...they distant themselves ....

Again, KSA was against the invasion of Iraq.

Now you can put your betrayal card in your pocket. :lol:

Yara!

I like your posts.

But on this one, I respectfully disagree.

Why are you starting an Indo-Pak $hit shoveling in a wrong thread?

If you want to discuss Indian slums or toilets, please open a new thread.

thank you.

Seriously , Sometimes these Indians really cross their limits . If He really want to involved in chest thumping then they need to be reminded their weaknesses . I have not intentions to involve in any Indo-Pak Cr@p . But his reply still reflecting his delusions about his own country. Supa Powa . Lol

I.... what you guys did to Saddam its sad and bad. Betrayal the arab brother......

YOU guys? Who?

Americans caught that mofo

Iraqi courts convicted the mofo

Why are you trying to make it "Arab-brother" issue.

Sad-Damn sob f^^cked an Arab neighbor called Kuwait. May be you consider Kuwait as an African country, and thus in your mind, create this $tupid world of Arab-brother called Sad damn.

Wow

At least 17 people have been killed and dozens injured in a series of bomb attacks targeting mainly Shia areas of Baghdad, police and medical sources have said.

Eight vehicles rigged with explosives were detonated in neighbourhoods across the Iraqi capital on Monday, an interior ministry official and a medical source told the AFP news agency.

A police source told Al Jazeera that the bombs struck the Nahrawan, Jadidah and Jihad neighbourhoods in the southwest of the city, Ma'amel in southeast Baghdad, Karada and Amanah in the centre of the capital, and Shurtah and Husseniyah in the northeast.

All bombs were packed inside parked cars, the source said, with targets including a market place and restaurant. The source said 17 people had been been killed and 79 injured, although the Reuters news agency put the death toll at 39.

The attacks struck Baghdad as Shia Muslims marked Shabaniyah, the anniversary of the birth of Imam Mehdi, a key figure in their faith.

Violence has been increasing in Iraq, with more than 1,000 people killed last month - the deadliest since the sectarian bloodletting of 2006-07.

Dozens killed and injured in Baghdad blasts - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

What is a shia Muslim ?

Back
Top Bottom