What's new

Dozens arrested at Sweden riots sparked by planned Quran burnings

I think going forward the best way for muslims to respond to quran burnings would be to give them a taste of their own medicine

Next time there is a quran burning, there should be a peacefull "holohoax truth" rally besides it, and burning of 3 torahs for every quran. And highlighting the wonderful role jews historically played in europe , and playing off every stereotype that exists.

I guarantee you this will immidiatly end. thats the only way they will get the massage.
Muslims theologically can't do such things cause bible and Torah are considered holy books but just corrupted with time
So they're still respected atleast from Shariah viewpoint

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Three because one won't do.

Didn't you once tell me that you are not an irrational, ritualist Tableeghi ?

Your post is missing words. Can you make it more clear please ?
If you want to play with fire and determined to do i, so br it but bare the conquencea.

No, the holocaust did happen. There is photographic evidence to prove it.
The holocaust may be exaggerated for ulterior motives, possibly. But the holocaust did happen.
Every historian and scholar agrees the holocaust happened.

Yeah and then those Europeans or Germans talk of tolerance and all that bullcrap when they annihilated a minority or the Jews in Germany.
do u even know the meaning of the word "holocaust"??
the photographic evidence is enough to prove that few thousand jewish forced laborers died due to malnutrition, diseases, forced labor but its not enough to prove that 6 million+ were gassed and then the bodies were cremated in industrial scaled ovens.
many independent researchers have proved that it was much more cost effective for the germans to just shoot and bury the 6 million jews instead of building mass gas chambers and industrial scale ovens to gas and cremate their bodies.

If it is against the constitution and the laws of the country that you have chosen voluntarily to stay in, you do not have the power to prevent it.
It’s God’s land so we can stay wherever we want. God’s law are supreme and higher then any country’s constitution. We will do everything to prevent it.

Wait for USA sanctions for violating human rights!

Ups, no I guess.

Double standard!

Can you question the holocaust or deny it in public too? In the press and in swedish universities? Asking for a friend.

Why would i want to be a idiot and would want to question mass murder which is a proven fact.

Dude what radical muslims dont understand, praising mass murder is not helping your cause.

In the end its the radical muslims who basicly trigger the burnings of qurans, their crazy rage is exactly what they want to trigger.

They want show : look they are exactly like we say, time to kick them out.

Thats the goal behind such events so those radicals fueling it.

Why don't you?

As it is I have been speaking of the progressive Muslims or India and elsewhere to do hijrat to generally sensible Muslim-majority and non-Muslim-majority countries like Bangladesh, Russia, Algeria etc and contribute to the development of those societies. I am embarrassed by the irrationality and regressiveness of many modern Indian Muslims - those "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" types.

Oh no not this murtad commie again 🤦‍♂️

You and your comrades here are the real murtads. The sweat on my commie forehead is more Islamic than you by a light year.

What type of question are you even asking?
You’re well aware of the answer to that.
A “Muslim” peeing on Quranic verses is an act which takes them out of the fold of Islam and makes them an apostate.

I think @SQ8 is talking about non-Islamic verses.

To submit to Islam is not an universal requirement.
If the law of the land states that you can burn religious books, then you can burn religious books.
Anyone who doesn't like it can pack their bags and move to any other place of their choosing.

Why do Hindutvadis use that phrase often - "Law of the land" ? BTW I wonder about the reaction of Hindutvadis if the Dalits and the Shudras in India burn the Manusmriti public across India.

If they burn the Qur'an in a Kaafir country then there is nothing we can do about it.

But if Kaafirs burn Qur'an in a Muslim country, then we have every right to arrest that person and put that person in jail.

But in the Kaafir countries they do their abominable acts under the freedom of expression and all that bullcrap nonsense.

And this you say sitting in a kaafir country. :rolleyes:

how about them going to india to save the asses of indian Muslims from terrorist RSS goons of terrorist Modi?

What would be their approach in fighting 500 million Hindutvadis ?

Ghairat bari chiz ha.

What is this "ghairat" thing I sometimes listen from some Pakistani members ?

If you want to play with fire and determined to do i, so br it but bare the conquencea.

I suggest you put your fire-playing skills to removing political and socio-economic disparities in Pakistan. Only late last year two Pakistani young men suicided by jumping off the higher floors in two separate shopping malls. They were unemployed and the Pakistani socio-economic system refused to help them out with basic survival. Please stop attending Tableeghi sessions and put your mind to progressiveness.

many independent researchers have proved that it was much more cost effective for the germans to just shoot and bury the 6 million jews instead of building mass gas chambers and industrial scale ovens to gas and cremate their bodies.

No, the Nazis would have saved the bullets for the war.

It’s God’s land so we can stay wherever we want. God’s law are supreme and higher then any country’s constitution. We will do everything to prevent it.

Thats factual wrong, as proven by Spain, Myanmar and also Greece where in history muslims got expelled.

Why would i want to be a idiot and would want to question mass murder which is a proven fact.

Dude what radical muslims dont understand, praising mass murder is not helping your cause.

In the end its the radical muslims who basicly trigger the burnings of qurans, their crazy rage is exactly what they want to trigger.

They want show : look they are exactly like we say, time to kick them out.

Thats the goal behind such events so those radicals fueling it.
So freedom of speech doesn’t extend to questioning the details of the holocaust in a purely academic setting or in the public?

not really

Yes , AFTER wiki leaks exposed them.... like i said your freedom is selective and self serving

Maybe, but so is your dogma. I can name you dozens of things banned in your religion but you do it anyways and create circles around it. For example in iran those legitimazed "short time marriages" for prostitution.

So freedom of speech doesn’t extend to questioning the details of the holocaust in a purely academic setting or in the public?

You can do that, there are thousands of books about ut. This debate is senseless anyways. If you believe Europe would change uts fundamental believe system to cater your believe system. Wont happen. Learn to live with it.

Good luck with that.

Why do some people think that denying this is a proud symbol of defiance hurled in the face of an all-conquering Zionist military machine?

There seems to be a belief that just saying something ornery will get the two extremes cancelled out. Or something. I simply don't understand.

Why do Hindutvadis use that phrase often - "Law of the land" ? BTW I wonder about the reaction of Hindutvadis if the Dalits and the Shudras in India burn the Manusmriti public across India.
They would react violently, not because there is anything to react violently about, but just to demonstrate their power to react violently, with little or no consequences.

Maybe, but so is your dogma. I can name you dozens of things banned in your religion but you do it anyways and create circles around it. For example in iran those legitimazed "short time marriages" for prostitution.

You can do that, there are thousands of books about ut. This debate is senseless anyways. If you believe Europe would change uts fundamental believe system to cater your believe system. Wont happen. Learn to live with it.
Oh really! That’s news to me. I was under the false impression, it seems, that questioning the details of the holocaust, even in an academic setting, is a crime and offense. Atleast, wiki seems to think so…
But what do I know?

It does, in some countries; it does not, in other countries where the freedom of speech has specifically been withdrawn from holocaust denial. What difference did it make to your argument?

Good luck with that.

Why do some people think that denying this is a proud symbol of defiance hurled in the face of an all-conquering Zionist military machine?

There seems to be a belief that just saying something ornery will get the two extremes cancelled out. Or something. I simply don't understand.

They would react violently, not because there is anything to react violently about, but just to demonstrate their power to react violently, with little or no consequences.

Yeah its quite bizarre. Even more so since they do this stunt since years. Only reaction they get is disgust and people think: so the far right is correct with their assumptions about them.

In the end it too hurts islams image just as riots.

If they would just ignore it or issue some words of condemnation , this would end such book burnings since they are done to trigger violent outburts

Back
Top Bottom