What's new

Dozens arrested at Sweden riots sparked by planned Quran burnings

one of the biggest scam in the history of mankind
No, the holocaust did happen. There is photographic evidence to prove it.
The holocaust may be exaggerated for ulterior motives, possibly. But the holocaust did happen.
Every historian and scholar agrees the holocaust happened.

Yeah and then those Europeans or Germans talk of tolerance and all that bullcrap when they annihilated a minority or the Jews in Germany.

It was a good opportunity for Muslims to spread the message of Quraan more effectively.
The slogan should have been:
Read Quraan before you burn it.
LOL sure. Muslims should get on their knees and request everyone to read their book.

The Holocaust did happen, and as Muslims we must condemn the holocaust, because innocent people were slaughtered.
But whenever I get into an arguement with a westerner I say it was Europeans who are the most barbaric to do a holocaust against innocent peoples.

I wonder what response you get?

LOL sure. Muslims should get on their knees and request everyone to read their book.
I am ready to get on my knees to do such request. I am nothing. My respect in Allah's hand.
He already gave me more respect than I deserved.

I am ready to get on my knees to do such request. I am nothing. My respect in Allah's hand.
He already gave me more respect than I deserved.

It is okay man. Burn the book. You don't have to convince me. We belong to a country where generals are ready to sell their country. Endorsing the burning of holy books is a small feat.

If we have the power to prevent it and we don’t, we will be punished in the next world because we failed to do so.
If it is against the constitution and the laws of the country that you have chosen voluntarily to stay in, you do not have the power to prevent it.

RT is not banned, its not alternative view, its kremlin bullshit aimed to spread misinformation. You can still see it if you want. I have no problem acessing that rubbish if i wanted too.

RT is not banned?.. ripping out of U tube etc is not being banned?... you have a funny defination of what banning means.

Misinformation ?...of course they call out your shameless lies and lame morality.. heck you even threaten nation if your so called ukraine policy isnt adhered to ..

The fact remains the same. It is freedom as long as you like it.. What doesnt suit your narrative it is banned / restricted etc

Dont lie to your selves.

Is that a fact? Seriously? How is it decided that it should be disposed of, respectfully and with reverence?

Burning and scattering the ashes over river or sea.
Hey be careful there, there is a section in Islamic world who considers this a blasphemy. People have been lynched because of it. To them you can only bury the papers inside an abandoned well, or you can offload in water bodies. (Defies the logic but here we are)

Hey be careful there, there is a section in Islamic world who considers this a blasphemy. People have been lynched because of it. To them you can only bury the papers inside an abandoned well, or you can offload in water bodies. (Defies the logic but here we are)
I keep well clear of such activities. We live in a world gone mad.

Why don't these outraged Muslims in Sweden instead go to Libya and Syria and help the progressive Muslims there throw out Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals rampaging there on behalf of NATO ? Do these rioting Muslims in Sweden have the courage ?
Why don't you?

These kinds of acts only exhibit a psychological sickness. Why do Muslim react to it?
It cannot damage Islam.
If Muslims learn to ignore it these people will just move on.

It's a disrespect to the Muslim community. Burn as many books as you like - it makes no difference, the physical act is not the problem - the F--k you intended by it is the problem.

Only pussies take that lying down.

To be honest, I don’t get the near apocalyptic reactions elicited by Quran burnings. Wouldn’t it a better representation of the prophet’s message to the world if the community forgives such silly antics instead? Your reaction to it stands in the way of characterising these nazis as the chumps they are.

Nordic people are one of the most peaceful people over the face of Earth, with criminality rate near to zero.

The strange thing is that they accept all the criminality increase due to immigration without protest.
Weren't Vikings Nordic people?

To be honest, I don’t get the near apocalyptic reactions elicited by Quran burnings. Wouldn’t it a better representation of the prophet’s message to the world if the community forgives such silly antics instead? Your reaction to it stands in the way of characterising these nazis as the chumps they are.
Depends on person to person I guess

In US people pulled stunts like these president condemned it and people largely didn't like it unlike places in Europe where people either outwardly or inwardly support such acts

Act happened cause it's Thier right but US Muslims didn't react as harshly just criticized and condemned the act because society at large agreed with Thier viewpoint unlike Europe

Trend died down afaik

Last edited:
This is Swedish Islamphobia. They burn the holy book of minority religious community. They know very well this hurts the sentiments of this religious community and the state fails to stop them, proves their hatred for Islam and Muslims. Disgusting.
In the UK they teach the Quran to students from all the religions/atheists, so far the teachers always treat the book with respect because its a religious book, its a holy book, their own belief may not be the same but they know others consider it holy so they will respect it. The same with bible and other religious books/materials, I have Sikhs knocking on my door selling Islamic Quranic writings, they know how to respect it, we have Muslims doing building works at Sikh Gurdawaras, they know how to respect the Gurdawara. I have no words for those who call this freedom of speech.

Back
Top Bottom