What's new

Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One : Saif Ali Khan

According to

For obvious reasons we must promote the non-muslim Indians to come up with the dark sides of this fascist regime. The world should know that an ideology has become a monster in their cost-cutting sweatshops. We must promote non-muslim Indian dissidents.

Arundhati Roy Zindabad.

Arundhati Roy Zindabad.
Accurately, a massive refugee crisis originating from India is needed to capture the world attention. This is a time tested strategy to destroy fascist ideologies. Millions of refugees from India will lead the military and diplomatic assault on this fascist state.

Funny how they named the company "East INDIA company" when "India" itself never existed. :coffee:

you need schooling

west India company

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_India_Company

They are still superstars in a country Pakistan perceives as strongly anti-Muslim. And no, they are not threatened. They still make movies which are box office hits.
I haven't seen one non-Muslim superstar from Pakistan though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabnam

superstar

I never knew that when you become Muslim, you suddenly become one of the best countries in the world.
Better a Pakhtun for one day then a Maratha for 1,000 years.

India? India is just a British invention. No East India Company. No India. It's that simple. Pray. What conjoins a Sikh Punjabi with a Keralite? What conjoins a Assamese with a Telagu? British rule. British laws. British administrative machine etc.

Death of British India ....

c6O1Vfp.png

Funny how they named the company "East INDIA company" when "India" itself never existed. :coffee:
Funny they named -

• West Indians
  • Indiana
  • Indochina
  • Dutch East Indies

Are all these 'India's going by your dumb logic?

Better a Pakhtun for one day then a Maratha for 1,000 years.

India? India is just a British invention. No East India Company. No India. It's that simple. Pray. What conjoins a Sikh Punjabi with a Keralite? What conjoins a Assamese with a Telagu? British rule. British laws. British administrative machine etc.

Death of British India ....

c6O1Vfp.png

Funny they named -

• West Indians
  • Indiana
  • Indochina
  • Dutch East Indies

Are all these 'India's going by your dumb logic?
Add Indianapolis too.

P.S. we need to work on the Composite Emergence of OurAncientCivilisation out of nowhere... I find it most uncovered subject by us lot @Sher Shah Awan ... let us get the right people with proper background to uncover this mystery.... Pakistanwali goes so much back in time...
One of the greatest needs of our time. When I get time I will join you guys ...

Pakistan is the Only Firewall that the world has against the GanguFacism.... for past 72 years we have contained them to dusty plains of Gangeez....

Paks are more genetically, culturally, lingusitically and in Great PakFood interlinked than Ganguz ever will..melting pot...from Architecture to transition of music from string instruments to vocals... a Beautiful Composite!

The Emergence of Pakistanwali is the death sentnce to the false, illegitmate enterprise called India....

P.S.
we need to work on the Composite Emergence of OurAncientCivilisation out of nowhere... I find it most uncovered subject by us lot @Sher Shah Awan ... let us get the right people with proper background to uncover this mystery.... Pakistanwali goes so much back in time...

However, we need to be watchful about the converted Pakistani seculars who are working as the fifth columns from within. These seculars also believe in the Indo-Fascism.

KhooniLiberals MarasiMedia FazoolMullahMaffia and CriminalEnterprise added by Babucracy and protected by JudicialMaffia...

We need to build PakState from ground up!
Only homegrown diehard Pakistanis can do it. Bacardi whiskey addicted Anglo-Babucrats have ruined Pakistan so far.

Saif, in an interview, said, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till perhaps the British gave it one.”
Mumbai| Actor Saif Ali Khan is currently enjoying the success of his recent film ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’. While his movie is all set to cross 150 crore mark, he sparked controversy with his comment in an interview. In a clip that outraged netizens, Saif can be seen saying in reference to Tanhaji, “I don’t think this is history.” The actor further added, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till the British gave it one.”

After Saif’s comment, he is being trolled on the internet. Taimur, his son’s name started trending on social media after the video surfaced on the internet.

Talking about politics around Tanhaji and how he didn’t oppose distortion of history in the film, Saif added, “For some reason I didn’t take a stand. Maybe next time I would. I was very excited to play the role because it’s a delicious role. But when people say this is history, I don’t think this is history. I am quite aware of what the history was.”

He went on to say, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till perhaps the British gave it one. I don’t think there is really any constructive point in arguing about loudly, provided you yourself know why you’re doing it.”

Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri reacted to Saif’s statement by addressing him as a ‘duffer student’.

https://hwnews.in/news/politics/sai...nk-concept-india-till-british-gave-one/123660

Saif Ali Khan is right. There was no India until the British came. Before it was a collection of princely kingdoms, some Hindu, others Muslim. I guess we Indians can thank Angrezi imperialism and colonialism for giving us India. Who says history can't be ironic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom