What's new

I will go to India again a thousand times - A Pakistani Student who was beaten in Pondicherry .

Our flying Lungi Brigades are at it. Now Pakistanis are looking at it..India to be part of the Ummah? I like the name Indistan.

Our flying Lungi Brigades are at it. Now Pakistanis are looking at it..India to be part of the Ummah? I like the name Indistan.

It's not going to happen. New trend now, lots of muslim first names in India are Hindu names. You will recognize them only by last name.

It's not going to happen. New trend now, lots of muslim first names in India are Hindu names. You will recognize them only by last name.
You are allowed to do that in Islam to save your life. Mass muderer Modi is likely to commit genocide on the Muslims.

Please go, why even come back
I will even buy him a ticket

Please go, why even come back
I will even buy him a ticket
Why ?,just becuase he said he will go thousand times to India and has more friends in India than Pakistan.
Now that would have shaken the foundation of thoughts or what you have been tought in school about India.

Why ?,just becuase he said he will go thousand times to India and has more friends in India than Pakistan.
Now that would have shaken the foundation of thoughts or what you have been tought in school about India.

What school?

You are allowed to do that in Islam to save your life. Mass muderer Modi is likely to commit genocide on the Muslims.

I have a lungi.

Can you find me a job in Bangladesh?

Dude, who are u talking to? See the responses of Pakistanis here. One says Stockholm syndrome another says go back.. just because he said something positive bout India... won't go down well with the haters... haters gonna hate.. Being liberal is just a fashion statement for some!

Be careful then, your lungi brigade might be the be the first to get the axe..spread the word, tell your friends and relatives to come back home. ;)

even in Bangladesh some time you can't recognized by name for example sojiv chowdhary...even surname .....many people keep their first name which can be Hindu name ..... ...Indonesian popular name sukarno,rama arjuna ,indra,hari,krishan,sinta,bhima,amar,aditya ,swastika, etc

Back
Top Bottom