What's new

I will go to India again a thousand times - A Pakistani Student who was beaten in Pondicherry .

Hindustan Times’ special correspondent Sudipto Mondal has a different take on the incident. He says that the cause of the attack lay in the very social structure of India, especially how that reflects on the education system. He said all the higher education campuses were dominated by upper class Hindus who maltreat even the lower caste Hindus and are unwilling to give space to anybody else.

What a dickhead. Probably just escaped the mental asylum that goes by the name of JNU.

He should get lost and never return. They expelled him from their country by hitting him with jootay and danday, and now he wants to go back. Also ISI should check if he's a raw agent, and if he happens to be one then torture him for the rest of his life.

Yup thats right the same 2 yr old rant by some journalist that gave warnings to Pakistan from the Western world regarding our education system....guess what now same media is claiming Oncodox is pro coagulating agent....shows how much crap you can read and trust!

yaar @Secur it came up again even after 3 yrs :unsure: wonder why no one chased it up or chased those reporters who did start this crap!

He is a good man.
when did you meet him? while getting your PhD on Pakistan from your local university? :pop:

What a dickhead. Probably just escaped the mental asylum that goes by the name of JNU.
Oh he is a special correspondent in Hindu Times...same newspaper always quoted like its Geeta! :agree:

Yup thats right the same 2 yr old rant by some journalist that gave warnings to Pakistan from the Western world regarding our education system....guess what now same media is claiming Oncodox is pro coagulating agent....shows how much crap you can read and trust!

yaar @Secur it came up again even after 3 yrs :unsure: wonder why no one chased it up or chased those reporters who did start this crap!

when did you meet him? while getting your PhD on Pakistan from your local university? :pop:

Oh he is a special correspondent in Hindu Times...same newspaper always quoted like its Geeta! :agree:

From the same place you became an expert geneticist :whistle:

Dude, who are u talking to? See the responses of Pakistanis here. One says Stockholm syndrome another says go back.. just because he said something positive bout India... won't go down well with the haters... haters gonna hate.. Being liberal is just a fashion statement for some!

It's not about the fact that he said something positive about India, its about the fact that he had his *** handed to him and ran back to Pakistan like a wuss and now he is acting up all "Mera Bharat Mahan", where was this idealistic optimism when he was lying in hospital and the Pakistani consulate was running about making last minute travel arrangements for him? He should have said at that time that "I have more friends here than in Pakistan, leave me be".

It's not about the fact that he said something positive about India, its about the fact that he had his *** handed to him and ran back to Pakistan like a wuss and now he is acting up all "Mera Bharat Mahan", where was this idealistic optimism when he was lying in hospital and the Pakistani consulate was running about making last minute travel arrangements for him? He should have said at that time that "I have more friends here than in Pakistan, leave me be".
O Sir this dumbo is student of my father when he was doing BA that beating was most probably drama arranged by this man because his degree had completed and he was about to return and few months back when he came he said I would arrive with full dhamaka

O Sir this dumbo is student of my father when he was doing BA that beating was most probably drama arranged by this man because his degree had completed and he was about to return and few months back when he came he said I would arrive with full dhamaka

Which madarsa?

He is a shia and he knws how shias are treated in Pak, so he is preferring to live in India

This dude is most welcome here

I was about to give you a befitting response but then I remembered that's why the forum gave me a negative ratings button.

You guys are taking his statement too seriously...
Some are interpreting that his statements are reflecting Pakistani society's unfriendly and so called hostile attitude.
Some are declaring him thankless,moron etc...
But what I have understand till now that he has passed a diplomatic statement because he has to get his degree,plus he got beaten up there badly..so he is definitely gonna make attempt to make some scores,and for this he may not even hesitate in talking shit about Pakistani society...point no#1
So it is a common sense that he is gonna praise that country and their society from which he is gonna get his benefit.
So,stop complicating things.Mark my words...Inshallah'tala....his next statement will be pro-Pakistani.:D

Back
Top Bottom