What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

You simply don't want to agree with me. Any self respecting man would do that given the history.

But to avoid this all in first place there were calls made for the President. PM is a political post and hence why President was asked about it to take Afghan Ambassador with him over there and settle the monetary issue with Afghanistan by starting proceedings against the mine owners for not following SoPs.

Government created more law and order situation from one incident to now dozens of protests.

No protests would be place if they were not entertained earlier. It's like whoever has 1000 people block here and there then start demanding. It's just hater of Imran khan and opposition want to have something come out good for them.
Oh come on. Stop bringing Karachi. They will burn everything down again like Dec 27 2007.

ye kis qism ki khudkush bambaar hukoomat hai
2007 se 2015 tak jo haal howa kitnay log dunya se aye, kitni families ujar gayein tou na pti thi na imran khan tha. Aap imran khan ke bughz mei blind na hojaye. Karachi had lost 3-4 lives and this is on daily basis.

No protests would be place if they were not entertained earlier. It's like whoever has 1000 people block here and there then start demanding. It's just hater of Imran khan and opposition want to have something come out good for them.

Imran Khan WAS irrelevant in this but now he is not.

This is what I am trying to get through your head.

Imran Khan WAS irrelevant in this but now he is not.

This is what I am trying to get through your head.
and he made his point clear to all that first do the tadfeen then I will come otherwise it would set an bad example that do this otherwise we will do that. If IK will go now, tomorrow if god forbid something happen in peshawar then something happen in sindh then somewhere else so prime minister or president will keep visiting? Lost of lives are sad and no one would want them but this dharna is a blake mailing act. Bikes are burn in karachi because of this dharna so keep blake mailing burn things here and there just because some sad and unfortunate incident happened in hazara. I am sure families of those who lost their love ones don't want this.

This is a bold statement from a PM and this may cost him his premiership. This is not how you talk to the people who are mourning their dead.

and he made his point clear to all that first do the tadfeen then I will come otherwise it would set an bad example that do this otherwise we will do that. If IK will go now, tomorrow if god forbid something happen in peshawar then something happen in sindh then somewhere else so prime minister or president will keep visiting? Lost of lives are sad and no one would want them but this dharna is a blake mailing act. Bikes are burn in karachi because of this dharna so keep blake mailing burn things here and there just because some sad and unfortunate incident happened in hazara. I am sure families of those who lost their love ones don't want this.

People have a right to protest.
Government has ample means to maintain law and order even in protests. This is textual.

Now what's happening in Karachi at the behest of Sindh government is something you should be talking about. Elements inside Sindh government are stoking the protests in more ways than one. Government of Sindh is part of Government of Pakistan.

You should save your city. There have been warnings issued for your city.

Let me correct you.
If this was the damned Army Chief's family, he would be there within seconds, unconditionally. These are his priorities.

This is a very wide ranging statement filled with cynicism which is not really right is it. How many soldiers we are loosing every day and what about their families start demanding IK have to visit them and put a tent on the road for awaiting a visit by him with martyr soldier lying on the road. Country have to be run meeting actors or what ever needed to be done needs must. How many funerals we have missed to attend for our loved ones due to different reasons in life if you have then you must be very lucky one. What terrorists have done is totally wrong and we need to deal with them with the iron hand but at the same time people must not hijack the sufferings for their own agendas and let others to use them.
Maryam was there wasn't she to get the political mileage out of the incident and did she condemn India her pollical pay master answer is No? IK have send minsters and their demands have been met and we all have to agree on that point security for Hazaras needs improving. IK is right burying victims must not be used for political mileage and for black mail reasons we have lost 70000 innocents men, women and children and government was represented at different levels and they all went to their graves with our thoughts, love, respects and prayers.

Apparently the relatives of the victims want to bury their dead but some political parties are forcing them not to so that they can exploit the situation.

I wanted IK to go on day one but now it has become so politicized and a security risk he should absolutely not go.

Also those barking that IK has no compassion would be best served into checking who started Shaukat Khanum or Panahgahs or Langarkhanay or Ehsaas program or refused to do full lockdown because the worst affected would be the poor. Pakistanis are a nashukri and bayhiss quam. They deserve to be ruled by the likes of Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari who treat them like slaves, keep them hungry and unwell and if they protest then shoot them in the face as happened in Model Town. I hope IK loses next election and one of these dynastic parties comes back. That is what Pakistanis deserve. In the 70-80s China and Korea went past us, in the 90s it was India, in the 2000s it was Bangladesh and given another chance to Nawaz/Zardari soon it will be Zimbabwe Uganda etc. Good luck.

This is a bold statement from a PM and this may cost him his premiership. This is not how you talk to the people who are mourning their dead.

The message is from the state. What the state wants is to separate the real affectees from the elements that want to highjack this incident. We all know how PTM movement was highjacked, its like dejavu. The bodies provide relevance to the elements, to project their demands.

The group is the same 'dehatgardi Kay peechay wardi hai'. The slogans are already there.

Perfectly fine statement

It is not permissible to delay (burial) except within the limits of what is needed to prepare him or to wait for his relatives or neighbors to come if that will not take too long according to local custom, because the Prophet PBUH said: “Hasten to bury your dead….” Bukhaari.

Bury your dead you jahils

The PM sent condolences
Representative of the state went

It's up to state to not forget and target our enemies which is a ongoing task with multiple enemies

Not burying your dead and expecting to blackmail the head of state into coming is unacceptable

I am disappointed that even on PDF, and after seeing so much evidence about Indian, Afghan, and Iranian meddling in Pakistan, some people still blame our PM for being cautious.

There is a very credible threat against PM Imran Khan, and he should take all precautions and not expose himself to danger.

Another point which I have not seen mentioned in this thread is the Indian nurturing, support, and funding of Daesh in Afghanistan (those responsible for this attack.)

These opposition parties like N and PPP should be prohibited from coming to these events and expressly forbidden from politicizing these incidents.

We saw the same in GB. They don't care about the people, only at hitting against PTI hakoomat.

Back
Top Bottom