What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Highly immature behaviour from him and his people, if you have nothing good to say perhaps not speak at all or at least soften your tone.

And as for him receiving criticism I have no sympathy for him on this matter, his detractors are simply echoing what he used to say when he was in opposition.

PTM movement all over again, you know very well sir how they cashed that murder and used it for ethnic reasons . Its not IK only, has anyone from the top military brass visited? Southern command, FC command, COAS? This is against their nature. Following that multiple raids were conducted and incidents averted of sectarian nature to fuel it. ISIS is in Afghanistan, who sent them?

This is why I feel their is something really odd about the whole thing. They wanted to handle the issue quietly to neutralise the sectarian angle. That is why envoys were sent, than PDM saw an opputunity to hype it for political gains. PM wanted for them to bury the dead so he can visit the families in person.

So whoever has 1000 people for dharna can demand anything they like? and then either prime minister or president himself go to pacify them?
I had posted on the day of the massacre that President should go and console the mourners and lend a hand to that lady who has no Male members left in the family.

strongest component of the State i.e. President lending a hand to the weakest component could have been seen as opportunity to heal the wounds.

its not about giving in to blackmail but closure.

It is the ploy but not by Afghanistan puppet alone... there are several parties involved and everyone is just trying to exploit situation. I am in favour to return not just bodies but all the refugees and let's see if puppets like Ghani can breed more ISIS to attack anyone inside Afghanistan.

I am also in favour of sending all these Afghani to their pithole, they have captured our jobs and businesses.

I wish 2013 Imran Khan could speak with 2021 Imran Khan
1610108520812.png

Imran Khan claims calling a Prime Minister to visit not reasonable anywhere in the world.

This is actually quite common all over the world. In fact most world leaders run to these places to show solidarity and a united national image.
Here are examples:
Trudeau visiting Native of Canada that forced a tent onto Parliament grounds in protest
1610108978118.png

Obama visiting families of Nuclear bombs
1610109039656.png

Merkel paying tribute to victims of neo Nazis
1610109207690.png

This is what a world class leader does:
Jacinda consoling Muslims
1610108731334.png

1610108766233.png

Imran Khan is shooting himself in the foot by playing politics with the families of the shohoda
Best thing now would be a grand gesture of support to wipe away accusatory language towards the families of victims

Attachments

• 1610108976903.png
    1610108976903.png
    852.9 KB · Views: 23
I wish 2013 Imran Khan could speak with 2021 Imran KhanView attachment 704764
Imran Khan claims calling a Prime Minister to visit not reasonable anywhere in the world.

This is actually quite common all over the world. In fact most world leaders run to these places to show solidarity and a united national image.
Here are examples:
Trudeau visiting Native of Canada that forced a tent onto Parliament grounds in protest
View attachment 704767
View attachment 704769
View attachment 704770
View attachment 704765
View attachment 704766

Imran Khan is shooting himself in the foot by playing politics with the families of the shohoda
Best thing now would be a grand gesture of support to wipe away accusatory language towards the families of victims

He said "Where is the state." not where is the PM. The state in the current timeline has visited the protestors. It was the Ministry of interior.

their next demand will be a visit by army chief after next attack.

So you are saying it isn't Pakistan Army job to secure Pakistan and therefore the chief of Army shouldn't be bothered with visits?

Army chief/or any general doesn't come up with childish demands on media even if their family get targeted. They will never create any media circus. They rather resolve the things behind the curtains which this govt wants to do as well.

Oh, is that why, no action was taken against terrorist and they were allowed to roam free and attack any part of Pakistan at will until A.P.S happened and their own kids were victims of terrorist attacks.

First time Imran Khan disappointed me " big time". When he was in opposition he pointed finger at Zaradari and Nawaz not visiting Quetta after Hazara massacre's. Unfortunately these people been massacred under every living leadership since last few decades.

Damn! Why would you give a statement like this even if they are blackmailing or playing on an agenda. handle it diplomatically. You dont need a reason to visit your own country, but now that you have, specially with the kind of enemies you have in the name of PDM.
Who ever suggested PM to use such harsh words is no friend of yours.

Damn! Why would you give a statement like this even if they are blackmailing or playing on an agenda. handle it diplomatically. You dont need a reason to visit your own country, but now that you have, specially with the kind of enemies you have in the name of PDM.
Who ever suggested PM to use such harsh words is no friend of yours.
Is same people who advice him to keep Usman Buzdar CM of Punjab..... nodoubt it is extremely harsh statement... was not expecting at all... straight bullet, it seems he fall in trap of Maryam and Bilawal ...
Many years ago he gave the example of Hazrat Umer , if the dog die on the edges of Dajla o Farhad after Hazara killings .... but he was in opposition at that time ...

I had posted on the day of the massacre that President should go and console the mourners and lend a hand to that lady who has no Male members left in the family.

strongest component of the State i.e. President lending a hand to the weakest component could have been seen as opportunity to heal the wounds.

its not about giving in to blackmail but closure.
First do the tadfeen then demand anything else. What this dharna party doing is playing on the death. It's not right and should not be encouraged. We all sad what had happened. but what happened is done now at least don't put salt on the wounds of the people who lost their love ones by not burring them. Neither Imran khan nor anyone else can bring them back. All things dharna can be done afterwards no issue.

So you are saying it isn't Pakistan Army job to secure Pakistan and therefore the chief of Army shouldn't be bothered with visits?
Are you an idiot. Army is killing them whenever they find any such militant having said that army cannot protect everyone. We are not fighting with an enemy whom we can see. No super power can stop hit and run attacks. We will kill them where ever we can find them. That's is why precisely we are fencing Afghanistan border since most of the times, these militants escape to Afghanistan after every such attack

I wish 2013 Imran Khan could speak with 2021 Imran KhanView attachment 704764

Here are examples:
View attachment 704767
View attachment 704769
View attachment 704770
View attachment 704765
View attachment 704766

KARACHI: Pakistan's financial hub Karachi saw its deadliest year in two decades in 2012, with around 2,000 people killed in violence linked to ethnic and political tensions, raising fears for elections due this year.

No one is making comparison but lost count how many families had lost their love ones. Know one guy who was the only one earning for his family, two kids left who will look after them?
How many army men have lost their lives lost the count and still counting. Did they demand PM or President should come otherwise this and that?

This demand is from dharna people and not by the people who lost their love ones.

First do the tadfeen then demand anything else. What this dharna party doing is playing on the death. It's not right and should not be encouraged. We all sad what had happened. but what happened is done now at least don't put salt on the wounds of the people who lost their love ones by not burring them. Neither Imran khan nor anyone else can bring them back. All things dharna can be done afterwards no issue.

You simply don't want to agree with me. Any self respecting man would do that given the history.

But to avoid this all in first place there were calls made for the President. PM is a political post and hence why President was asked about it to take Afghan Ambassador with him over there and settle the monetary issue with Afghanistan by starting proceedings against the mine owners for not following SoPs.

Government created more law and order situation from one incident to now dozens of protests.

IK should have gone without anyone asking him to visit. By seeing how our people are being attacked he will see their blood and hopefully act against elements who kill our people in cold blood.

Back
Top Bottom