What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Perfectly fine statement

It is not permissible to delay (burial) except within the limits of what is needed to prepare him or to wait for his relatives or neighbors to come if that will not take too long according to local custom, because the Prophet PBUH said: “Hasten to bury your dead….” Bukhaari.

Bury your dead you jahils

The PM sent condolences
Representative of the state went

It's up to state to not forget and target our enemies which is a ongoing task with multiple enemies

Not burying your dead and expecting to blackmail the head of state into coming is unacceptable
Bro, he is prime minister of a country. That's not how a leader sympathizes with his people. Its Wonderful, i think he is under political pressure, but if you Ask a foreigner, id say its an immature announcement.

One of the moderators brought Iran name into this thread out of no where. So i expect leadership of forum not to Show sensitivity when i QUOTE on Hazara issue. Hazaras have been a routine target for extremist Wahabi groups for decades now, this announcement from IK was very very immature. He had to consider the history of targeting Hazaras before giving such an immature announcement.

Sauds have been fueling sectarian hatred in Pakistan since Zia rule in the country. They won't let Pakistan go until they make an other Syria in the country. Your PM better to listen to his people's demands to avoid something like Syria.

Daesh in Afghanistan
How come this group reach Afghanistan from Syria and Iraq without facing their lumber 1 enemy Iran?
Bro, he is prime minister of a country. That's not how a leader sympathizes with his people. Its Wonderful, i think he is under political pressure, but if you Ask a foreigner, id say its an immature announcement.

One of the moderators brought Iran name into this thread out of no where. So i expect leadership of forum not to Show sensitivity when i QUOTE on Hazara issue. Hazaras have been a routine target for extremist Wahabi groups for decades now, this announcement from IK was very very immature. He had to consider the history of targeting Hazaras before giving such an immature announcement.

Sauds have been fueling sectarian hatred in Pakistan since Zia rule in the country. They won't let Pakistan go until they make an other Syria in the country. Your PM better to listen to his people's demands to avoid something like Syria.

The community faced brutal attacks in Afghanistan ever since peace talks started.

Iran is seen as the major benefactor of conflicts in Afghanistan alongside strategic ally India.
How come this group reach Afghanistan from Syria and Iraq without facing their lumber 1 enemy Iran?

The community faced brutal attacks in Afghanistan ever since peace talks started.

Iran is seen as the major benefactor of conflicts in Afghanistan alongside strategic ally India.
You Wahabi scum, what makes you to say that Iran is an strategic ally of India eh?

what makes you to say that Iran is an strategic ally of India eh?

Both countries have shared interests for access to Central Asia.

A political unstable Pakistan is good for Chahbahar.

Both countries have shared interests for access to Central Asia.

A political unstable Pakistan is good for Chahbahar.
You Wahabi shit, Indians are already thrown out of Chabahar for following US sanctions. An economic plan doesn't make two partners the strategic allies.

This is what I call military strategic alliance
India, Saudi Arabia sign defence cooperation pact

کراچی میں تقریبا 29 مقامات پر دھرنا و احتجاج(مچھ واقعہ کے خلاف) جاری ہے
1۔ پاور ہاوس چورنگی
2۔ نمائش
3۔ کامران چورنگی
4۔ سفاری پارک
5۔ شارع فیصل نزد فلک ناز اپارٹمنٹ
6۔ ملیر 15
7۔ عباس ٹاون
8۔ نیپا چورنگی
9۔ شاہ فیصل برج
10۔ خدا کی بستی
11۔ مسکن چورنگی
12۔ ناظم آباد چورنگی نمبر 1
13۔ جوہڑ موڑ
14۔ کورنگی 1/2 2 نمبر
15۔ اسٹیل ٹاون چورنگی
16- انچولی
17- بورڈ آفس ناظم آباد
18- صفورہ چورنگی کرن ہسپتال
19. کے ڈی اے فلیٹ سرجانی
20.عائشہ منزل
21. ٹاور
22. میٹرو برج جانب کالونی
23. ناگن چورنگی
24. پیپلز چورنگی نارتھ ناظم آباد
25. ضیاءالدین سے لنڈی کوتل
26. اسٹار گیٹ
27.کورنگی کراسنگ
28. ملٹری گیٹ شاہراہ فیصل
29. سنگر چورنگی، کورنگی
عوام الناس سے گزارش ہے کہ متبادل راستوں کا انتخاب کریں، صبر و تحمل کا مظاہرہ کریں ٹریفک قوانین پر عمل کریں تاکہ آپ باآسانی اپنی منزل پر پہنچ سکیں۔
نیز کراچی سے باہر جانے والے حضرات لیاری ایکسپریس وے یا نادرن بائی پاس استعمال کریں۔
✍🏻 ترجمان کراچی ٹریفک پولیس

What karachi has to do with this?
You cry all the time about Karachi and Muhajirs.

But now you can't emphatize with other communities? No wonder no one takes us seriously.

Highly insensitive and he does himself no favors by making such statements especially when he is being heavily criticized for showing a callous attitude and zulfi bukhari did not help. At this point one would expect better from a statesman and leader of one of the major political party in pakistan.

Events like this accumulate the growing thought that the political class is simply indifferent to the plight of the people which created a domino effect leading to a growing gap between the political class and the people themselves allowing other institutions like the courts or military to declare themselves as guardians of the people's interest and why not? Should a person that hears this whilst standing near the dead bodies of their loved ones still have faith in the political class? Can one blame them of they declare it defunct?

Anyhow hopefully he learns to word himself better and not allow emotions to cloud his judgments.
the way this tragedy has been spined by the media is disappointing.
check out the snide remarks and criticisms leveled t the victims

. they are not even Pakistanis
. they are demanding cash and more cash
.they are disrupting daily lives
.they are blackmailing the Prime Minster

I am in touch with two class fellows who are from this godforsaken ethnicity. they have said that

they are only demanded action from the state.
they want nothing from the Prime minster but an assurance and follow up action and punishment for the killers some are even known who get protective custody by the state soon after the Hazara killing
they havent demanded any money either as a payment to remove the bodies of their dead from the road. and its a disgraceful misinformation.

I was watching with Interest about the news of a "successful raid" by our agencies in Punjab busting a so called Shia terrorist organisation before it could hurt Pakistan on direct commands of Khomenis of Iran. the elegant LEA have recovered Iranian bombs, Iranian currencies, Iranian under wears and Iranian literature to be used against Pakistan. the timing couldn't be more convenient. if made the main news and repeated throughout the day it will build enough pressure and reason to force those road disrupting Hazara anti peace miscreants from the roads to their ghettos until the next killing season opens.

The point to understand is both the parties of hazara baradri have made the decision of burial and than protest. But the bodies were transferred late at night on the streets by some elements. Later they put forward demand of PM visit in person, and put forward their own demands.

If PM goes there it will provide them legitimacy and projection to their different demands. The problem is legitimacy to these elements among the hazara as well as they will project themselves as we were the ones on whose demand PM came instead of legitimate hazara political parties. Exactly the same as PTM. These are the elements that PM referred to as blackmailers.

If this trend is set there will be consequences for the future as well. Majority of the deceased are Afghans and their families are also Afghan not Pakistanis.

This is the reason for first burial than PM will himself come and console with the aggrieved families. That way he will bypass the said elements and directly console with the families and legitimate leaders of hazara baradri.

It is quite clear that there are elements there who are raising slogans as 'deshatgardi Kay peechay wardi hai' already there and the real instigators, everyone knows who controls them. The same people that control ISIS and are responsible for the attack. They want to incite a sectarian conflict, on the same footprint as they incited an ethnic conflict.

pm is lika father to the nation he should not use the wprd blackmailing its insane

the way this tragedy has been spined by the media is disappointing.
check out the snide remarks and criticisms leveled t the victims

. they are not even Pakistanis
. they are demanding cash and more cash
.they are disrupting daily lives
.they are blackmailing the Prime Minster

I am in touch with two class fellows who are from this godforsaken ethnicity. they have said that

they are only demanded action from the state.
they want nothing from the Prime minster but an assurance and follow up action and punishment for the killers some are even known who get protective custody by the state soon after the Hazara killing
they havent demanded any money either as a payment to remove the bodies of their dead from the road. and its a disgraceful misinformation.

I was watching with Interest about the news of a "successful raid" by our agencies in Punjab busting a so called Shia terrorist organisation before it could hurt Pakistan on direct commands of Khomenis of Iran. the elegant LEA have recovered Iranian bombs, Iranian currencies, Iranian under wears and Iranian literature to be used against Pakistan. the timing couldn't be more convenient. if made the main news and repeated throughout the day it will build enough pressure and reason to force those road disrupting Hazara anti peace miscreants from the roads to their ghettos until the next killing season opens.

Sir the same was said about PTM.

My point is if they need reassurance and action and PM has guaranteed them that he will visit as soon as they bury their dead, why are they hesitating.

Who are the people that raised 'deshatgardi Kay peechay wardi hai' slogans during interior minister visit?

Why the hazara democratic parties are saying that their was a consensus on burying the dead following the incident but some elements moved the bodies to the streets in the middle of the night?

Well pdm is going to use these dead bodies to gain the milage. I agree Bury your dead as per Islamic Guidelines BUT this is proving to be nothing more than the enemies mouthpiece.

the haram **** mian nawaj sharif has told its harmi poojari to join the protest!

They want to use dead bodies for politics and anarchy then the rebuttal will hurt them more. WHY are the families allowing their dead to be used for filthy politics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom