What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

then why you crying? so you are shia every one should listen to you? first do the tadfeen and then do your drama here don't you have any shame left in you? playing on dead bodies what will imran khan do bring them alive? at least after death let them have peacefully buried but no you need tamasha on dead bodies
I am not Shia.

But I atleast know when to keep my mouth shut. December ki sardi mein koi pagal nahi hota jo aisay dharnay de. Woh bhi chotay bachay aur khawateen.

This is the problem with you middle class Muhajir. Shia dramay kar raha hai, Baloch dramay kar raha hai, Hazara dramay kar raha hai.

Jab Karachi ke saath zulm hota hai phir ronay beth jatay ho humari koi parwah nahi karta.

I am not Shia.

But I atleast know when to keep my mouth shut. December ki sardi mein koi pagal nahi hota jo aisay dharnay de. Woh bhi chotay bachay aur khawateen.

This is the problem with you middle class Muhajir. Shia dramay kar raha hai, Baloch dramay kar raha hai, Hazara dramay kar raha hai.

Jab Karachi ke saath zulm hota hai phir ronay beth jatay ho humari koi parwah nahi karta.

I am just loving the fact that you are getting humiliated by other members too

Yeh to hoga. Dhobi k kuttai k sath yehi hota hai :lol:

How many terrorist attacks on the Hazara community will it take for the Government to do something about it? They're doing good with this condition. It's not only the Hazara people who are falling victim to this terrorism but also FC Balochistan, and patriots.

Maybe if Imran Khan visited them, he would be more keen of doing something actionable in the region, because right now he clearly doesn't care and would rather exchange greetings with Turkish Actors while his dumb SCIENCE minister visits Turkey to see a Turkish Drama's stage.

They clearly don't care about Balochistan. And Imran Khan is so full of EGO for the little to no change he has brought, its something.
İ believe Army chiefs in past have met with them quite a lot when something like this happened. Or am İ wrong?

I am not Shia.

tou maan rahey ho ke karachi ek sath zulm hota hie good phir kyon roo rahey ho? jo dead hoiye aus mei illegal afghan thei chalo jo bhi tha pakistan ki zameen per howa but atleast now tadfeen tou kardo but tamasha chaye tum ko takey time acha pass ho aun families ka soucho jin ki lashein rakhi hie apney ap ko aus situation per rakh ke dekho aur batao ke PM ka ana zarorri hie ya tadfeen zaroori hie? koiye aik community bata do jo ais cheez ka shikar na howa ho? tou kai sab nei aesa kara?

Aur bara ahsaan kara mamlaat solve hogaey ap ke mouth shut karney sei meherbani.

We have a Pakistani Trump except that he is called Imran Khan. As Chief executive of Pakistan whose responsibility is to safeguard the life & property of all; one would have expected you to pay your condolence even without being asked. Instead compares mourners of the terrorist victims with the "Thieving group" of the opposition parties and calls their demand 'Blackmail!'

Mr. Khan, obviously you have not got an iota of what is called empathy with the relatives of the deceased and are devoid of even a drop of the "milk of human kindness". I have no other words for a person who is so callous,

I am just loving the fact that you are getting humiliated by other members too

Yeh to hoga. Dhobi k kuttai k sath yehi hota hai :lol:
Only on this forum because this forum is full of bootlickers. Everyone else outside is sad at this, as they should be.

I am proud that my city is shut down today for the deaths of those innocent Hazaras (and I am not a Shia before you call me one). Karachi has shown that it is not dead.

You have your head so far up your upcountry overlords a**es that you will obviously not have the capacity to feel for other people's suffering.

tou maan rahey ho ke karachi ek sath zulm hota hie good phir kyon roo rahey ho? jo dead hoiye aus mei illegal afghan thei chalo jo bhi tha pakistan ki zameen per howa but atleast now tadfeen tou kardo but tamasha chaye tum ko takey time acha pass ho aun families ka soucho jin ki lashein rakhi hie apney ap ko aus situation per rakh ke dekho aur batao ke PM ka ana zarorri hie ya tadfeen zaroori hie?
Chalo is thread mein bhi Karachi?
@Cliftonite

this is how dharnas were started now every other day dharna . if they tackle first dharna like this pakistan was better place

shuker hei aurto ka thread nahi banaya jis mei bataya gaya ho ke kitna brave hoon aurto ko jawab dei kar
Dekh liya kitni izzat milti hai tumhe apne "bhaiyon" se. Aur karo bootlicking.
Chalo is thread mein bhi Karachi?
@Cliftonite
For once I agree with you.

These damn fools from my community will keep on blowing their trumpet of Karachi Karachi Karachi but don't have the capacity to empathize with other communities' sufferings.
Bas kar apni yeh bootlicking.

No need to defend his insensitive statement. He's the PM he should know better than to pass such stupid remarks.

If he says the same thing about Karachiites, tum logo ka rona nahi khatam hona.

Protesting with bodies have been a trend was quiet some time in our society and it's not restricted to shia or sunni sact, lets not give this a sectarian direction.

IK criticized others specifically on this issue only, last them Hazara community was hit he reached there and he criticized Zardari / Gillani for not going and taunted them as well, this is part of history and can easily be searched via google. Now due to security, blackmail (VERY strong word, it should be 'few unreasonable demands') etc

Now he himself is not going, would he backtrack and apologies for what he said about others in the past now being in the same shoes? by the way if we go back in history YRG dissolved the assembly and enforced emergency if i am not wrong

This IK shut down Islamabad for 4 months for his political vendetta.

Now he has the audacity to say the Hazaras are doing a drama. Hypocrisy ko koi hadd hoti hai.

Back
Top Bottom