What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

We have a Pakistani Trump except that he is called Imran Khan. As Chief executive of Pakistan whose responsibility is to safeguard the life & property of all; one would have expected you to pay your condolence even without being asked. Instead compares mourners of the terrorist victims with the "Thieving group" of the opposition parties and calls their demand 'Blackmail!'

Mr. Khan, obviously you have not got an iota of what is called empathy with the relatives of the deceased and are devoid of even a drop of the "milk of human kindness". I have no other words for a person who is so callous,

The moment they chose to be used by groups like the PTM, BLA, PDM is the moment they hazars screwed themselves

They now have to suffer the consequences

Also get the afghanis out they are not our people, their deaths mean nothing

The moment they chose to be used by groups like the PTM, BLA, PDM is the moment they hazars screwed themselves

No. Pakistan's little pets Sipah Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi were enough to screw them.

The most insensitive comments always come from people like you and Ahmet Pasha.

O bhai what happened to hazaras is sad indeed. But how you managed to drag Karachi into even this problem is just weird.
Baaki lagey raho tum log phir. Sannu ki?!
@Cliftonite @El Sidd @AZ1
bhai karachi as an example di kyon ke 2,000+ dead in 1 year in karachi but chalein ap ko acha nahi lagaraha tou ap lahore model town lei lo ya peshawar mei howa aur buhat si jagao per hoa as I said kaun si community hie jo ais cheez ka shikar nahi hoi ho but at least tadfeen tou kardein dharna 10 aur dei deina.

You wanna go that xenophobic way? Should I make a remark about you and your Mirpuri folks?

We'll do with Afghan refugges. Thank you. Pakistan needs to get rid of people like you who spew disgusting shit in every comment they post.

No. Pakistan's little pets Sipah Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi were enough to screw them.

The most insensitive comments always come from people like you and Ahmet Pasha.
Abbey mein ne kia keh dia Hazara ko?
Mein to tumhari baat kar rha hu k ap log har begani shaadi mein kyun deewane hue phirte hain.

Ab is pe bhi koi tumara aye ga or jhatt se ban lga de ga.

bhai karachi as an example di kyon ke 2,000+ dead in 1 year in karachi but chalein ap ko acha nahi lagaraha tou ap lahore model town lei lo ya peshawar mei howa aur buhat si jagao per hoa as I said kaun si community hie jo ais cheez ka shikar nahi hoi ho but at least tadfeen tou kardein dharna 10 aur dei deina.
Kyun tadfeen karein? Tu kon hai unhe batanay waala?

11 people of a community were slaughtered like pigs and this has been happening to them repeatedly.

Only bootlickers are trying to divert the issue. Tumhara time ayega tumhare saath bhi yeh log yehi karein ge. Yaad rakhna yeh baat.

Kyun tadfeen karein? Tu kon hai unhe batanay waala?

11 people of a community were slaughtered like pigs and this has been happening to them repeatedly.

Only bootlickers are trying to divert the issue. Tumhara time ayega tumhare saath bhi yeh log yehi karein ge. Yaad rakhna yeh baat.

Ab aye na khul ke samney army ko blame karna tha tou start mei hi kardetay drama karney ki kia zarorat thi.
acha ap keh dein ap ka kehna maan leinge tou ke tadfeen kardein.

Back
Top Bottom