What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Only on this forum because this forum is full of bootlickers. Everyone else outside is sad at thi
shuker hei aurto ka thread nahi banaya jis mei bataya gaya ho ke kitna brave hoon aurto ko jawab dei kar
Yar taana dena hai to wo bhi koi acha do. Quantity does not equal quality. Learn from @El Sidd.

Koi masla ho Karachi. Virgin starts flights to Lahore/İsl Karachi. Quetta mein log mar gae Karachi. Sindh k kinare kutta mar gya Karachi. Aj nai ki dukan nai khuli Karachi. Kashmir mein zulm ho gya Karachi. Apki amma ne bachpan mein pyar nai diya Karachi. Chitral pass p truck ulat gya Karachi. PAF ne J10 le liya Karachi ne le k diya bai.

I won't be surprised if someone opened thread discussing NY stock market you'd still manage to squeeze in Karachi LMAO.

We have a Pakistani Trump except that he is called Imran Khan. As Chief executive of Pakistan whose responsibility is to safeguard the life & property of all; one would have expected you to pay your condolence even without being asked. Instead compares mourners of the terrorist victims with the "Thieving group" of the opposition parties and calls their demand 'Blackmail!'

Mr. Khan, obviously you have not got an iota of what is called empathy with the relatives of the deceased and are devoid of even a drop of the "milk of human kindness". I have no other words for a person who is so callous,

1. He gave his condolences on the day of the incident. Sent interior minister and two senior members of his cabinet.
2. The government went above and beyond in meeting the demands of the aggrieved folks.
3. There are security threats for the PM to go in the area.
4. Even the aggrieved folks want to bury their dead but are being stopped by some folks who are using this as an opportunity for political mileage.
7. Yes all the human kindness is in Nawaz Sharif when he shot 14 people at model town. 400 Hazaras were killed during Nawaz Sharif's time in office.
8. IK doesn't need human kindness certificate from you. He already showed it by building Shaukat Khanum, Panahgahs, Langarkhanay, Ehsaas program and not doing strict lockdown during covid.

Last edited:
Lahore me hartal nahi hoti. sab sattu pee kar paray hain
We are easygoing folk bro. We don't throw temper tantrums for every small thing like this and exacerbate the situation. İf it does get really bad and the Hazaras are not heard. I'm sure people will notice and take action.

Yar taana dena hai to wo bhi koi acha do. Quantity does not equal quality. Learn from @El Sidd.

Koi masla ho Karachi. Virgin starts flights to Lahore/İsl Karachi. Quetta mein log mar gae Karachi. Sindh k kinare kutta mar gya Karachi. Aj nai ki dukan nai khuli Karachi. Kashmir mein zulm ho gya Karachi. Apki amma ne bachpan mein pyar nai diya Karachi. Chitral pass p truck ulat gya Karachi. PAF ne J10 le liya Karachi ne le k diya bai.

I won't be surprised if someone opened thread discussing NY stock market you'd still manage to squeeze in Karachi LMAO.

tou dharna kaha dei rahey? Karachi? why? jawab miley tou batana.

He does not think before speaking..

Embarrassing..

Spot on, some of the members don't want to understand??

It's always wayward when people are guided by any, other than the Noble Qur'an. The Noble Qur'an is our Compass, our source of Power and our source of Unity being members of the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Saaat-u-Wassalam. Most of the time I have found our people who are religiously motivated, that lead their minds with their emotions rather than the Noble Qur'an and our beloved Prophet Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. Emotions are exclusively reserved for Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, not the the material world. Let your mind be ruled by the Noble Qur'an and that permits you to make practical decisions in life.

We are easygoing folk bro. We don't throw temper tantrums for every small thing like this and exacerbate the situation. İf it does get really bad and the Hazaras are not heard. I'm sure people will notice and take action.

This cannot get any worse Sattu Pasha. Just because Punjab is hooked onto Qawwalis don't mean har jagah laxmi baras rahi hai.

I would have sent a real Lahori like Khadim Rizvi to them already.

Sang dilli ki inteha chu gaya wo aaj Pasha
Kehte hain Karabala purana hogaya

Achi baat hai. They feel secure enough in protesting in Karachi. And they should.

Band karo har jaga Karachi ko laana. 11 people from a community were slaughtered like pigs aur tum aur Areesh jese logo ko abhi bhi bootlicking karni hai establishment aur PTI ki.

This cannot get any worse Sattu Pasha. Just because Punjab is hooked onto Qawwalis don't mean har jagah laxmi baras rahi hai.

I would have sent a real Lahori like Khadim Rizvi to them already.

Sang dilli ki inteha chu gaya wo aaj Pasha
Kehte hain Karabala purana hogaya
Why are you surprised at this Pasha guy? He always passes the most insensitive remarks about every community.

Hazara Quetta mein dharna de rahe hain. Doesn't make sense why/how Karachi is involved. See it says they are protesting by blocking a highway in Quetta.
Screenshot_20210108-105721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom