What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

No. Pakistan's little pets Sipah Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi were enough to screw them.

The most insensitive comments always come from people like you and Ahmet Pasha.

It's a reality

Terrorism 10-15 years ago was out of control because of Afghan war

It took massive sacrifice to win the battle, we are no dealing with the leftovers

Plans are ongoing to secure the border, kick out non citizens, target the Extremists

It was terrible what happened in Balochistan (it's always the same shit holes Balochistan and Waziristan) it's because too many people there are sympathisers and supporter's of groups like BLA and PTM

The hazaras were victims but the dum shits made a mistake and allowed their grief to be turned into a circus by a herd of idiot liberals, ethnocentric parties like PTM, opportunistic criminals like PDM who if you remember did nothing of the sort when they were in government

And now that the clown circus is in full flow with the usual culprits trying to target IK, the state, the Country the military people are responding

The hazaras will suffer if they get mixed up with this nonsense and they are going to suffer bigtime as others try to use them for their own reasons

I said kaun si community hie jo ais cheez ka shikar nahi hoi ho
Jab mein ye point raise karta hu Karachi k bare mein that why is Karachi a victim when everything
Karachi faces, the country is facing as well. Tab to ap bhai log ag bagola ho kar ban lagwa dete ho?

Kia chakar hai bro?

Anyways lagey raho Karachi bhai. Kia kaha ja sakta hai mazeed.

I call it Urdjabi
Sounds nice and funny too. We're not the sort of people to demand a separate country or start a major conflict based on a language(or dialect of language for our brothers down South).

Ab aye na khul ke samney army ko blame karna tha tou start mei hi kardetay drama karney ki kia zarorat thi.
acha ap keh dein ap ka kehna maan leinge tou ke tadfeen kardein.
Bootlicker doesn't mean bootlicker of the army. It means bootlicker of the establishment.

Ye
You wanna go that xenophobic way? Should I make a remark about you and your Mirpuri folks?

We'll do with Afghan refugges. Thank you. Pakistan needs to get rid of people like you who spew disgusting shit in every comment they post.

Yeah bruv let's just allow ethnocentric dickheads, ghaddars spew against Pakistan without responding

We're not the sort of people to demand a separate country or start a major conflict based on a language(or dialect of language for our brothers down South).

Seraiki province thread per milte hain. and had the sea touched an inch of Punjab, it would be alot different.

Khair ek waqt me ek masla hal hone do

Should I make a remark about you and your Mirpuri folks?
What can you really say about them that would be xenophobic?

That they are well off, well settled in UK/Europe?

Ya unhon ne apko rishta nai diya? İn that case beta apko sabzi k sath dhanya muft me koi nai deta to rishta kon dega?

Jab mein ye point raise karta hu Karachi k bare mein that why is Karachi a victim when everything
Karachi faces, the country is facing as well. Tab to ap bhai log ag bagola ho kar ban lagwa dete ho?

Kia chakar hai bro?

Anyways lagey raho Karachi bhai. Kia kaha ja sakta hai mazeed.

Sounds nice and funny too. We're not the sort of people to demand a separate country or start a major conflict based on a language(or dialect of language for our brothers down South).

Sahi brother karachi ka masla nahi tha yeh zaberdasti karachi ko lei kar agaye.

کراچی میں تقریبا 29 مقامات پر دھرنا و احتجاج(مچھ واقعہ کے خلاف) جاری ہے
1۔ پاور ہاوس چورنگی
2۔ نمائش
3۔ کامران چورنگی
4۔ سفاری پارک
5۔ شارع فیصل نزد فلک ناز اپارٹمنٹ
6۔ ملیر 15
7۔ عباس ٹاون
8۔ نیپا چورنگی
9۔ شاہ فیصل برج
10۔ خدا کی بستی
11۔ مسکن چورنگی
12۔ ناظم آباد چورنگی نمبر 1
13۔ جوہڑ موڑ
14۔ کورنگی 1/2 2 نمبر
15۔ اسٹیل ٹاون چورنگی
16- انچولی
17- بورڈ آفس ناظم آباد
18- صفورہ چورنگی کرن ہسپتال
19. کے ڈی اے فلیٹ سرجانی
20.عائشہ منزل
21. ٹاور
22. میٹرو برج جانب کالونی
23. ناگن چورنگی
24. پیپلز چورنگی نارتھ ناظم آباد
25. ضیاءالدین سے لنڈی کوتل
26. اسٹار گیٹ
27.کورنگی کراسنگ
28. ملٹری گیٹ شاہراہ فیصل
29. سنگر چورنگی، کورنگی
عوام الناس سے گزارش ہے کہ متبادل راستوں کا انتخاب کریں، صبر و تحمل کا مظاہرہ کریں ٹریفک قوانین پر عمل کریں تاکہ آپ باآسانی اپنی منزل پر پہنچ سکیں۔
نیز کراچی سے باہر جانے والے حضرات لیاری ایکسپریس وے یا نادرن بائی پاس استعمال کریں۔
✍🏻 ترجمان کراچی ٹریفک پولیس

Seraiki province thread per milte hain. and had the sea touched an inch of Punjab, it would be alot different.

Khair ek waqt me ek masla hal hone do
İf the seraikis really want a province to de do bhai. No big deal. Koi masla nai yar. Allah ki zameen hai. Kisi Altaf/Farooq/Zardari ki jagir nai.

Sahi brother karachi ka masla nahi tha yeh zaberdasti karachi ko lei kar agaye.

کراچی میں تقریبا 29 مقامات پر دھرنا و احتجاج(مچھ واقعہ کے خلاف) جاری ہے
1۔ پاور ہاوس چورنگی
2۔ نمائش
3۔ کامران چورنگی
4۔ سفاری پارک
5۔ شارع فیصل نزد فلک ناز اپارٹمنٹ
6۔ ملیر 15
7۔ عباس ٹاون
8۔ نیپا چورنگی
9۔ شاہ فیصل برج
10۔ خدا کی بستی
11۔ مسکن چورنگی
12۔ ناظم آباد چورنگی نمبر 1
13۔ جوہڑ موڑ
14۔ کورنگی 1/2 2 نمبر
15۔ اسٹیل ٹاون چورنگی
16- انچولی
17- بورڈ آفس ناظم آباد
18- صفورہ چورنگی کرن ہسپتال
19. کے ڈی اے فلیٹ سرجانی
20.عائشہ منزل
21. ٹاور
22. میٹرو برج جانب کالونی
23. ناگن چورنگی
24. پیپلز چورنگی نارتھ ناظم آباد
25. ضیاءالدین سے لنڈی کوتل
26. اسٹار گیٹ
27.کورنگی کراسنگ
28. ملٹری گیٹ شاہراہ فیصل
29. سنگر چورنگی، کورنگی
عوام الناس سے گزارش ہے کہ متبادل راستوں کا انتخاب کریں، صبر و تحمل کا مظاہرہ کریں ٹریفک قوانین پر عمل کریں تاکہ آپ باآسانی اپنی منزل پر پہنچ سکیں۔
نیز کراچی سے باہر جانے والے حضرات لیاری ایکسپریس وے یا نادرن بائی پاس استعمال کریں۔
✍🏻 ترجمان کراچی ٹریفک پولیس
Sai hai phir yar. Lagey raho.

İf the seraikis really want a province to de do bhai. No big deal. Kii masla nai yar. Allah ki zameen hai. Kisi Altaf/Farooq/Zardari ki jagir nai.

hukoomat ko sab zameen Allah naam per zabt karleni chaiye.

He's talked himself into a lose-lose. This is going to be thoroughly unpopular but it's the right decision to make. If he meets this dumb demand today, will he attend every terror attack that happens? Will 112 be updated with an option to request the PM personally? W

The only positive he can do here is announce an operation against groups targeting the Hazara community, but I'm not sure the security forces want to be used as political candy.
Did MBS threatened him not to visit there just like Malaysia summit??

This is so sad. I had better hopes from PM IK. All this could have been easily avoided. I really wish and hope these pictures will not become IK premiership's legacy. Extremely poor choice of words.
İndeed very bad word choice. İt seems what strong worded message establishment wanted to say, came out of his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom