What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Only on this forum because this forum is full of bootlickers. Everyone else outside is sad at this, as they should be.

I am proud that my city is shut down today for the deaths of those innocent Hazaras (and I am not a Shia before you call me one). Karachi has shown that it is not dead.

You have your head so far up your upcountry overlords a**es that you will obviously not have the capacity to feel for other people's suffering.

LMAO

Karachiites are cursing that their roads are blocked and they are not allowed to go to routine commute for past few days. 6 motorcycles have been burned down just today when commuters clashed with protesters in Karachi

Which Karachi do you live in that shut down itself for these guys???

As I said you are a dhobi ka kutta

Aur dhobi ka kutta kisi ka nahi hota. That is your fate dhobi k kuttai :)

hearing stuff like this is really sad. My mum side is murpuri and dads side from Lahore, mirpuri Pakistanis in the uk are as patriotic as the rest of us, if not more, atleast the ones I’ve met and I know. They celebrate Independence Day like no other. End of day we all are Pakistanis and need to stick together throughout these tough times instead of calling each other names and going against each other, this is exactly what certain countries are trying to do, cause destruction within.
Don't worry. The number of Pakistanis who are as you describe far outnumber the charlatans we occasionally see here.

Mirpuri. You really need to shut it.

You and your issue hold way too much influence in Pakistan.

If your people are killed by Indian firing, hell even when the earthquake came to your area, all of Pakistan hears of it.

Now you have the nerve to victim blame and make fun of other communities' sufferings.

We are loyal to Pakistan

Let me tell you this, any Kashmiri who is a ghaddar to Pakistan should be humilated and thrown in jail if he attacks the state or causes terrorism,

I am no ethnocentric dope like PTM afghani wannabes or people like you who give more loyalty to Indian Muslims then Pakistan

Fcuk the enemies of Pakistan, they are going to pay with suffering and misery wherever they are

hearing stuff like this is really sad. My mum side is murpuri and dads side from Lahore, mirpuri Pakistanis in the uk are as patriotic as the rest of us, if not more, atleast the ones I’ve met and I know. They celebrate Independence Day like no other. End of day we all are Pakistanis and need to stick together throughout these tough times instead of calling each other names and going against each other, this is exactly what certain countries are trying to do, cause destruction within.

Yaar we love Pakistan and Kashmiri across the world love Pakistan we are not like people in Waziristan or some Baloch

They deserve lives of misery because they don't get on with their lives and are constantly causing fassad

LMAO

Karachiites are cursing that their roads are blocked and they are not allowed to go to routine commute for past few days. 6 motorcycles have been burned down just today when commuters clashed with protesters in Karachi

Which Karachi do you live in that shut down itself for these guys???

As I said you are a dhobi ka kutta

Aur dhobi ka kutta kisi ka nahi hota. That is your fate dhobi k kuttai :)
No Areesh. The real dhobi ka kutta is you. Doing someone else's bidding. Your overlords in the north. You will only realise it when you are left out to dry by them.

Karachi has been shut down for much less. Just recently when the Sipah Sahaba took out rallies after Muharram 4 months ago. But that doesn't bother you. Because you work on the narrative that is fed to you. Like a good old pet.

Asal ghulaam tum ho Areesh. Karte raho dalaali. You are nothing but a useful fool.

As a PTI supporter I can confirm everything went downhill from the moment that idiot Sheikh Rashid was sent to Balochistan for negotiations
And now entire PTI is in revolt

the architects of mahyem

1610129540117.png

2018 chief visits hazara victims quetta... assurance and gurantee given,!

now its 2021.....

no one want to go and give same dito empty assurances.?
1610129013153.png

2018 chief visits hazara victims quetta... assurance and gurantee given,!

now its 2021.....

no one want to go and give same dito empty assurances.?

To be fair terrorism deaths have been bought lower and lower

Honorable Sir,

There was no need to bring in Nawaz Sharif. Did I even mention his or any other name? Sadly Imran Khan and his followers always try to confuse the issue by referring to completely non-related events.

This is no politics here; this is a question of empathy with the mourners of the deceased, and traditionally Muslims offer condolences personally, not through a proxy. But then to PTI supporters, whatever Imran Khan says or does is the absolute truth, no different than Donald Trump in the US. And also, just like Trump and his minions, PTI supporters have also become immune to simple human decency.

As an ordinary human being and also a Pakistani Muslim, I think Imran Khan should take the trouble and personally visit the scene. However, you are welcome to gloat all you like about him being always Mr. Right; no sweat off my back.

You compared him to Trump and said he lacks human kindness. When you didn't like my response you started personal attacks. Quite typical that you accused him of lacking human kindess and I gave you have a dozen examples and your response was laced with personal attacks.

World over governments are compared to their predecessors. You have often been seen here writing in support of Nawaz Sharif and that is why I brought him.

Don't bother replying.

Doesn't matter. Why isn't PM using his own brains as he did during opposition?
Agree wholeheartedly with this. This is a sequence of errors in fact, that he should quickly rectify, otherwise he will be in trouble from all corners. PPP and PMLN have outmanouevred him quite deliberately though.

Latest is, PM is visiting quetta in few hours perhaps early morning. Most of the channels just reported. Protestors to call off their dharna as per the negotiations.(govt sources)

No Areesh. The real dhobi ka kutta is you. Doing someone else's bidding. Your overlords in the north. You will only realise it when you are left out to dry by them.

Karachi has been shut down for much less. Just recently when the Sipah Sahaba took out rallies after Muharram 4 months ago. But that doesn't bother you. Because you work on the narrative that is fed to you. Like a good old pet.

Asal ghulaam tum ho Areesh. Karte raho dalaali. You are nothing but a useful fool.

Again same old bakwas. Karachi wasn't shut for anything.

Baikar ki nautanki kiyun kara raha hai dhobi k kuttai? I am proud of Karachiites. Lolkahan k karachiites kanjar?

Tum woh zaleel nasal sai ho jo hamesha ruswa ho k is dunya sai jati hai. Kiyun k ghaddaron aur dhobi k kutton k sath aisa hi hota hai

Main to aram sai zindagi guzar k fakhar sai dunya sai jao ga. Apnai mulk, apnai mazhab aur apni qaum sai wafadari kar k. Fakhar sai sar utha k

Aur phir tum hogai. Zaleel o ruswa jis ko us k malik bhi muh nahi lagaye gai. Yehi tumhara anjaam hai gandi nasal aur khoon k shahkar :)

You compared him to Trump and said he lacks human kindness. When you didn't like my response you started personal attacks. Quite typical that you accused him of lacking human kindess and I gave you have a dozen examples and your response was laced with personal attacks.

World over governments are compared to their predecessors. You have often been seen here writing in support of Nawaz Sharif and that is why I brought him.

I was having respect for your age but as they say you can take the paindu out of the pind but can't take the pind out of the paindu.

Don't bother replying old man.
You're honestly coming across as the one with an agenda. Trying to twist and twist IK's statements to make them sound palatable. Remove IK from the situation and see if someone else made the same statement about any victims of terrorism.

PTI supporters are no different than the patwaris to be honest.

Latest is, PM is visiting quetta in few hours perhaps early morning. Most of the channels just reported. Protestor to call off their dharna as per the negotiations.(govt sources)

thok kai chatna hu giya ye tu :/ he has missed the bandwagon and anything he does is damage control, his choice of words ended up hurting him the most

Back
Top Bottom