What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Apni auqaat dikha di.

Your words speak more than anything. More loyal than the king.

My conscience is clear. I will be remembered for siding with the oppressed.

You will be too busy defending and c*mguzzling your overlords. I hope you get your certificate of patriotism fast. You clearly need the validation.

Abay ja na dhobi ka kutta

Pata hai nahi kisi cheez k barai main. Koi knowledge nahi. Aur BC racist humain sikha raha hai. Ghatya insan

Woh sub tu theek hai but did you know people were stuck in traffic for 2-3 hours because 11 major routes were blocked. Try and do that in any other major economic engine of a country and the might of the law will fall on your head. What about the Karachiites who would be urgently trying to get to a hospital in time during these corona days but couldn't do so because of protests?

I understand why protests were happening but why block every major route in the city rather than pick one spot?

I agree everyone has a right to protest peacefully but not by blocking major artiteries that effect daily peoples lives.

Bro you didn't answer my question.

What slur could you possibly use against Mirpuris???

That they are well settled and doing well in UK/Europe??
I love how you glossed over that guy's disgusting comments about Baloch, Waziristanis and Hazaras.

My comment about Mirpuris suddenly caught your eye. But ofcourse Kashmir is the apple of the eye for you folks. Trigger tou hogay aap.

I would take your example, the kind of language you use for Muhajirs, and make a reference to grooming gangs in UK. Happy? Don't like it when someone dishes it back my Lahori friend?

the way this tragedy has been spined by the media is disappointing.
check out the snide remarks and criticisms leveled t the victims

. they are not even Pakistanis
. they are demanding cash and more cash
.they are disrupting daily lives
.they are blackmailing the Prime Minster

I am in touch with two class fellows who are from this godforsaken ethnicity. they have said that

they are only demanded action from the state.
they want nothing from the Prime minster but an assurance and follow up action and punishment for the killers some are even known who get protective custody by the state soon after the Hazara killing
they havent demanded any money either as a payment to remove the bodies of their dead from the road. and its a disgraceful misinformation.

I was watching with Interest about the news of a "successful raid" by our agencies in Punjab busting a so called Shia terrorist organisation before it could hurt Pakistan on direct commands of Khomenis of Iran. the elegant LEA have recovered Iranian bombs, Iranian currencies, Iranian under wears and Iranian literature to be used against Pakistan. the timing couldn't be more convenient. if made the main news and repeated throughout the day it will build enough pressure and reason to force those road disrupting Hazara anti peace miscreants from the roads to their ghettos until the next killing season opens.

Glad to find you at twitter. Can I message you there?

You're honestly coming across as the one with an agenda. Trying to twist and twist IK's statements to make them sound palatable. Remove IK from the situation and see if someone else made the same statement about any victims of terrorism.

PTI supporters are no different than the patwaris to be honest.

am just wondering which namaz e janazah, imran attended , last,???

he didnt even attend APS SCHOOL MASSACRE namaz e janaza,,, he performed ghaibana?
thats 6 yrs ago!

even inaam ul haq, was condoled on twitter by imran?( loyality well paid?)
Yeah let's face it,, no one will tolerate more Bhutto's and sharifs

the one,s who sold u bhuttos , and sharifs, sold you niazi also. hahaahh

who,s the dumb duck schmucck

Woh sub tu theek hai but did you know people were stuck in traffic for 2-3 hours because 11 major routes were blocked. Try and do that in any other major economic engine of a country and the might of the law will fall on your head. What about the Karachiites who would be urgently trying to get to a hospital in time during these corona days but couldn't do so because of protests?

I understand why protests were happening but why block every major route in the city rather than pick one spot?

When Niazi was told to do dharna in F-9 Park, he not only refused but he attacked parliament and PTV. He didn’t even let Chinese premier visit the country. Look at your team, today you’re begging people to pick up one spot and don’t do blockages haha. Today Niazi can’t even leave PM house coz he is afraid people will welcome him with shoes and black ink. That’s why people say “Karma is bitch”. Jo boo gy, woh kaato gy. If he doesn’t leave more chaos is coming towards Pakistan. Mery bhai it’s not too late to switch sides.

When Niazi was told to do dharna in F-9 Park, he not only refused but he attacked parliament and PTV. He didn’t even let Chinese premier visit the country. Look at your team, today you’re begging people to pick up one spot and don’t do blockages haha. Today Niazi can’t even leave PM house coz he is afraid people will welcome him with shoes and black ink. That’s why people say “Karma is bitch”. Jo boo gy, woh kaato gy. If he doesn’t leave more chaos is coming towards Pakistan. Mery bhai it’s not too late to switch sides.
Don't quote me patwari.

We already choose a side that is Pakistan, I don't know why you can't get over Narender Sharif :D

Honestly bruv Pakistan is strong, there will be no surrender, No NRO, no backing down and no compromise

We cannot tolerate ghaddars,looters and thieves

Without PTI what will Pakistan get????

Thives ruling everything and everywhere

Back
Top Bottom