What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

When Niazi was told to do dharna in F-9 Park, he not only refused but he attacked parliament and PTV. He didn’t even let Chinese premier visit the country. Look at your team, today you’re begging people to pick up one spot and don’t do blockages haha. Today Niazi can’t even leave PM house coz he is afraid people will welcome him with shoes and black ink. That’s why people say “Karma is bitch”. Jo boo gy, woh kaato gy. If he doesn’t leave more chaos is coming towards Pakistan. Mery bhai it’s not too late to switch sides.
Lol if that's the case then he would had been toppled by your pdm before Dec 31 itself as claimed by pdm clowns. If that's the case, pti would not won GB elections depsite of intense campaigning by billu rani and granny Mariyum Safdar

we are doing everything possible for PM, VISIT TO QUETTA

PTI, INNER SOURCE!
1610132650206.png

Lol if that's the case then he would had been toppled by your pdm before Dec 31 itself as claimed by pdm clowns. If that's the case, pti would not won GB elections depsite of intense campaigning by billu rani and granny Mariyum Safdar
PDM does not dismiss PM,, SSSS

ONLY PDF CAN :yahoo::yahoo:

Sir that's what this is all about. The demands put forth are not what genuine affectees are demanding. If IK bends to them that means the state bends to such elements.

I admit their grievances are real but also the entities that want to feed on such grievances is also a reality.
میرا پیارا بھائی
اللہ تعالی آپ کو اور آپ کے پیاورں کو اپنے حفظ امان میں رکھے

our state has never even heeded to the genuine demands of the people let alone something like alleged Afghan nationalization demands.
you know even the APS victims families are still seeking justice and answers for letting Ahsan Ullah Ahsan escape. lets not get bogged down into conspiracies which all take us away from the real issue

what real issue?
the issue that the state must answer how come these poor miners of whatever nationality (Afghan, Iran, Japan, Pakistan , Sudan) got slaughtered like animals and that has been happening for past 20 or more years without any justice in sight.

its really an insult to our own intelligence that we are being drummed away from the tragedy and bogged down into non issues. and a slow but steady movement towards criticism and second guessing the families of the victims. let them vent their anger and frustration .

come on can this be any worse than the slit throats of their loved ones whose only crime was to be easily identifiable with a wrong name and wrong sect in this Atomic power country of JF-17s?
do you seriously think that those handful people would be able to bring the state down? they will give in to the cold. this is what PTI advisers are telling Imran. hunger, cold and fatigue will overcome their anger and they will head home without anything.

Mirza sahab. If a Kashmiri was killed this way, would your reaction be the same?

Salty caused I reprimanded that bigoted person who shares your ethnicity?

Kashmir must rule the roost in Pakistan. If someone shows that same fanaticism for other lives, you tell us to calm down. Shush up old man.
I shan't engage in an argument with you or any of my countrymen today. However, I beseech you not to be facetious or bear false witness. You know full well that I and many others whom you have criticised today regard any Pakistani life in the highest regard. There is no kashmiri, balochi, sindhi, muhajir, hazara, sunni, Shia, Christian, Hindu, or even secularist in Pakistan. All Pakistanis who have a stake in this nation are equally Pak. The only lesser person is the traitor, and they can be found among any tribe, ideology, sect or ethnicity.

We are Pakistani and we shall endure.

Honestly bruv Pakistan is strong, there will be no surrender, No NRO, no backing down and no compromise

We cannot tolerate ghaddars,looters and thieves

Without PTI what will Pakistan get????

Thives ruling everything and everywhere

Are you abnormal bruv? We need to talk about our internal security and Hazara’s, you’re talking about opposition.

Pakistan is strong Alhamdulillah and will always be Insha Allah.

His uncle Niazi surrendered in 1971, junior Niazi will also surrender. He can’t even leave PM house now, fearing people will throw shoes and ink at him. He will have to pay for the crimes against our economy and deliberately weakening our internal security and institutions.

میرا پیارا بھائی
اللہ تعالی آپ کو اور آپ کے پیاورں کو اپنے حفظ امان میں رکھے

our state has never even heeded to the genuine demands of the people let alone something like alleged Afghan nationalization demands.
you know even the APS victims families are still seeking justice and answers for letting Ahsan Ullah Ahsan escape. lets not get bogged down into conspiracies which all take us away from the real issue

what real issue?
the issue that the state must answer how come these poor miners of whatever nationality (Afghan, Iran, Japan, Pakistan , Sudan) got slaughtered like animals and that has been happening for past 20 or more years without any justice in sight.

its really an insult to our own intelligence that we are being drummed away from the tragedy and bogged down into non issues. and a slow but steady movement towards criticism and second guessing the families of the victims. let them vent their anger and frustration .

come on can this be any worse than the slit throats of their loved ones whose only crime was to be easily identifiable with a wrong name and wrong sect in this Atomic power country of JF-17s?
do you seriously think that those handful people would be able to bring the state down? they will give in to the cold. this is what PTI advisers are telling Imran. hunger, cold and fatigue will overcome their anger and they will head home without anything.

I disagree with most of the things you’ve said, but you’re absolutely correct and I appreciate your comments on this topic.

Are you abnormal bruv? We need to talk about our internal security and Hazara’s, you’re talking about opposition.

Pakistan is strong Alhamdulillah and will always be Insha Allah.

His uncle Niazi surrendered in 1971, junior Niazi will also surrender. He can’t even leave PM house now, fearing people will throw shoes and ink at him. He will have to pay for the crimes against our economy and deliberately weakening our internal security and institutions.

Pakistan will only be strong under a nationalist government with loyal Pakistanis

Not your crooks or thives

If you can't even admit how dangerous and how much damage the PPP and pmln have done to Pakistan the treacherous behaviour of their dynastic leaders and families then you are as much a danger to Pakistan as they are

From economic destruction to working with the enemies of Pakistan get it through your head it is INTOLERABLE for the Bhuttos and sharifs to come back and PPP and pmln are worthless unless they change leadership and bring in new politicians

Back
Top Bottom