What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

میرا پیارا بھائی
اللہ تعالی آپ کو اور آپ کے پیاورں کو اپنے حفظ امان میں رکھے

our state has never even heeded to the genuine demands of the people let alone something like alleged Afghan nationalization demands.
you know even the APS victims families are still seeking justice and answers for letting Ahsan Ullah Ahsan escape. lets not get bogged down into conspiracies which all take us away from the real issue

what real issue?
the issue that the state must answer how come these poor miners of whatever nationality (Afghan, Iran, Japan, Pakistan , Sudan) got slaughtered like animals and that has been happening for past 20 or more years without any justice in sight.

its really an insult to our own intelligence that we are being drummed away from the tragedy and bogged down into non issues. and a slow but steady movement towards criticism and second guessing the families of the victims. let them vent their anger and frustration .

come on can this be any worse than the slit throats of their loved ones whose only crime was to be easily identifiable with a wrong name and wrong sect in this Atomic power country of JF-17s?
do you seriously think that those handful people would be able to bring the state down? they will give in to the cold. this is what PTI advisers are telling Imran. hunger, cold and fatigue will overcome their anger and they will head home without anything.

ehsan ullah ehsan is enjoying his vacation in denmark------how he got there is enigma of UBER LIMOUSINE?

REMEMBER abu musa al zarkawi?
where was he trained before - unleashing his frenkstien reloaded?

just next door to us,.........with the help of osama and uncle SAM.

Are you abnormal bruv? We need to talk about our internal security and Hazara’s, you’re talking about opposition.

Pakistan is strong Alhamdulillah and will always be Insha Allah.

His uncle Niazi surrendered in 1971, junior Niazi will also surrender. He can’t even leave PM house now, fearing people will throw shoes and ink at him. He will have to pay for the crimes against our economy and deliberately weakening our internal security and institutions.

Talking about hazara LMAO. Narender Sharif never once visited hazara community even tough in his tenure they witnessed the most bloodbath. He actively sponsored terrorist groups directly involved in crimes against shia minority. Pakistan will get stronger every day and Narender Sharif and his dynasty will rot in those ill gotten London flats :D

Talking about hazara LMAO. Narender Sharif never once visited hazara community even tough in his tenure they witnessed the most bloodbath. He actively sponsored terrorist groups directly involved in crimes against shia minority. Pakistan will get stronger every day and Narender Sharif and his dynasty will rot in those ill gotten London flats :D
Even one death is too many but during Nawaz Sharif era 400 Hazaras were killed. Nawaz Sharif never once visited them. 2020 was the first year in 13 years when not a single Hazara was killed in a terrorist attack. Yet these Noon league paid posters have the audacity to talk.

Ow evwn iranian mullahs giving statements and sending letters. Who the f are they to talk in our internal affairs?

NA -NA- jazbatti ............TNT
train tracks dont tell u the direction of train , where it will come from.

take you hooka, n cool down
where is nawaz .......?...
he,s gone
now i tell u wat to do----------

1610135157960.png

got from twitter

Do you really know why Hazara shia muslims are precisely targeted ? Well for your information, Irani proxies over the last 15 years or so have exported countless Hazara shias from Afghanistan and Pakistan into Iraq and than Syria. This is precisely why sunni extremists groups like daesh targets their community here with time to time in a revenge. Though this doesn't the killings for even a second but there are many things at play.

their next demand will be a visit by army chief after next attack.

Wahhabi Logic Per Qurban Jaoo..

For Your Information, ISIS, TTP, Taliban,Al Qaeda, SSP all terrrists are Yazidi Lashker, i mean Wahhabis, not Sunni

I love how you glossed over that guy's disgusting comments about Baloch, Waziristanis and Hazaras.

My comment about Mirpuris suddenly caught your eye. But ofcourse Kashmir is the apple of the eye for you folks. Trigger tou hogay aap.

I would take your example, the kind of language you use for Muhajirs, and make a reference to grooming gangs in UK. Happy? Don't like it when someone dishes it back my Lahori friend?
İ don't know what he said. But your lack of understanding of anything outside of Karachi, forget Punjab just boggles my mind brother.

Lol average Lahori or other punjabi does not know too much about AJK/hindko/potohari people. İ know because I've ac actually lived in North Punjab/hindko region for 1.5 decades.

Pyare bhaiyo rest of Pakistan k barey mein apko itni khaas knowledge hai nai. Bas ethno nationalism krwa lo ap se.

Go through this thread what language have İ used against muhajirs(by that definition İ am also a muhajir as my forefather made hijrat from İndian punjab to W Pakistan) İ have only spoken very high level salees respectful urdu as much as possible.

Rahi baat Grooming gangs ki they have factually been proven as not true to the extent far right wants to portray. Yes there have been 3,4 of those. But it does not do justice to the rest of Punjabis/Hindkos/AJK folk who are doctors/engineer/lawyers/activists.

BTW Punjabis//Hindko/AJK/PAKİSTANİ folks are much better organised than you bheegi billi apologetic lot in USA. Bhai ki backing par bari bari batein krte hain, gore k samne bheegi billi ban jate hain. There are many punjabi/AJK folks in British state organs.

İ will credit you with Siddiq Khan tho apparently he has İndian/Hindustani/Urdu speak(İ speak urdu quite fluently) roots.

Yar ye saari muft ki ethno-nationalism hai bhai jaan. İska koi faida nai.

(How come we elected such a shameless man. )

I STRONGLY CONDEM THE WORD ''WE''

'WE'' were all asleep
when ''we'' WERE buzy SELECTING..

Imran Khan is the democratically elected PM of Pakistan

This is not trump's America where you can just spout shit to degenerate a free and fair election

Either provide us substantial evidence or stop crying

Back
Top Bottom