What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Highly immature behaviour from him and his people, if you have nothing good to say perhaps not speak at all or at least soften your tone.

And as for him receiving criticism I have no sympathy for him on this matter, his detractors are simply echoing what he used to say when he was in opposition.

Highly insensitive and he does himself no favors by making such statements especially when he is being heavily criticized for showing a callous attitude and zulfi bukhari did not help. At this point one would expect better from a statesman and leader of one of the major political party in pakistan.

Events like this accumulate the growing thought that the political class is simply indifferent to the plight of the people which created a domino effect leading to a growing gap between the political class and the people themselves allowing other institutions like the courts or military to declare themselves as guardians of the people's interest and why not? Should a person that hears this whilst standing near the dead bodies of their loved ones still have faith in the political class? Can one blame them of they declare it defunct?

Anyhow hopefully he learns to word himself better and not allow emotions to cloud his judgments.

I have another solution, if PM can not visit for any "reason", he can send Head of the State President Arif Alvi.

if hypocrisy had a face, what ever excuses are being given were/are valid for past people as well, either don't criticize them for doing the same thing or stay quiet

I didn't get your point if you may elaborate it further?

Why our government relying on Afghanistan's statement?? They can use this against us in the future that we are not able to protect the refugees or we are killing refuges on purpose.

Pakistan government should clarify this.

To pacify the protesters.

They can use this against us in the future that we are not able to protect the refugees or we are killing refuges on purpose.

Don't need NADRA clarification as they have accepted by themselves.... all 7 and furthermore, the protesting mafia demands of no enquiry and clerance but issue CNIC/Passport to Afghanis. However, they are using Hazara community for these demands and the reason why PM may have rejected to visit protestors only. Not to forget that ISIS accepted the responsibility for attacking Hazaras and everyone knows that they are operating from Afghanistan. Afghanistan puppet regime has nothing to claim at all. However, they can take back their refugees anytime and that's what everyone wants. I will welcome them to take back if we go by their demoralized logic and lies as you doubted above.

1610108150689.png

Don't need NADRA clarification as they have accepted by themselves.... all 7 and furthermore, the protesting mafia demands of no enquiry and clerance but issue CNIC/Passport to Afghanis. However, they are using Hazara community for these demands and the reason why PM may have rejected to visit protestors only. Not to forget that ISIS accepted the responsibility for attacking Hazaras and everyone knows that they are operating from Afghanistan. Afghanistan puppet regime has nothing to claim at all. However, they can take back their refugees anytime and that's what everyone wants. I will welcome them to take back if we go by their demoralized logic and lies as you doubted above.

View attachment 704763

That is why I am suggesting that it can be ploy by the Afghan government who is also supporting the terrorists.

It is so heart wrenching seeing a particular minority community suffering like that. I really wish Pakistan could have managed and ensured safety of its citizens regardless of their blood/sect/religion. But unfortunately, we are even losing our security personals at such high rate in Baluchistan, which clearly indicates we are not in acceptable level of control in that area.
Those who are controlling dharnas and exploiting dead bodies are the worst of the people hazaras can have today. The way things are unfolding, hazaras themselves will understand this in a couple of days more (if any) into dharna. It makes me sad to see, in the enmity of Pakistan, how low people of neighboring nations can fall.

That is why I am suggesting that it can be ploy by the Afghan government who is also supporting the terrorists.

It is the ploy but not by Afghanistan puppet alone... there are several parties involved and everyone is just trying to exploit situation. I am in favour to return not just bodies but all the refugees and let's see if puppets like Ghani can breed more ISIS to attack anyone inside Afghanistan.

IK is such a egoistic person. Will he behave same if his sons Sulemain and Qasim are slaughtered like those 11 Hazaras.

This will further increase the downfall of IK. Pak is stuck between corrupts and traitors like Nawaz, Zardaris, Fazl and incompetents like IK, Bajwa.

So whoever has 1000 people for dharna can demand anything they like? and then either prime minister or president himself go to pacify them?

They are not just 1000 people.
IK is such a egoistic person. Will he behave same if his sons Sulemain and Qasim are slaughtered like those 11 Hazaras.

This will further increase the downfall of IK. Pak is stuck between corrupts and traitors like Nawaz, Zardaris, Fazl and incompetents like IK, Bajwa.

PM is like a fatherly figure for the nation. He should behave like a father.

Back
Top Bottom