What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

The arguments is being made about mafia and not everyone as such. Why are you merely demeaning them all. Did you read demand draft by particular mafia that hijacked such protests?

Then Prime Minister should go personally ask these protesters what they want. They're not children!

Then Prime Minister should go personally ask these protesters what they want. They're not children!
Pm Sent his person to meet and now announced all demands are acceptable what else they want?

Pm Sent his person to meet and now announced all demands are acceptable what else they want?

The assurances are being given for how many years? Has anything changed?

Do you know their demands? I ask you. And by the way, your above post pretty much clarifies that you don't know about the matter on the ground and in reality. You are merely guessing. PM already know what they want and that's not possible nor logical neither makes sense. I still ask you, do you know their demands? because not just the PM, but almost everyone knows what the particular group wanted in the light of such protests.

The assurances are being given for how many years? Has anything changed?
Same situation is for everyone in Pakistan and meeting with PM will give assurance?

As a Pakistani, we feel for everyone who lost the life due to terrorism. However, it is sad to see that protests as such are hijacked by some lobby and their demands are no less than blackmailing the state. I would have chosen some different words but then again, PM seems to be in a tough situation and seems like responded to the unwarranted & illegal Terms & Conditions by particular group inside the protests.

No one will ever think whether Hazara community or anyone else should have been targeted.... this is totally inhuman and Pakistanis aren't like that but it is about time to clear out such mafias that uses such unfortunate event for their own cause. Afghan agents & sponsored groups, are currently fanning all the fire. Not to mention how Karachi's roads are blocked merely to show some muscle. I have seen the recent videos of some clerics openly threatening everyone and orders to close down market/road. Eventually, anti Pakistan proxies are busy day & night to fuel sectarian conflict in the country.

Whether Iran or anyone else; it time to send a strong & straight message to stay out of here or otherwise, there is a thing called Karma. In the meanwhile, victims shall be visited by officials to share their grief but demanding to visit specific personality is not fair. We buries our sons in uniforms, on every other day due to terrorists attack but no one protested at all. Lest not set a wrong trend to say the least. Instead, any victimized community shall work closely with State so we all can get rid of proxies at once by working together. Illogical demands & blackmailing is not going to work.

PM shouldn't be visiting given the security reasons and the few demands that makes no sense at all.

Absolutely spot on. Tragic situation and everyone with an iota of humanity feels sad about it. Only the PDM type idiots are trying to score some political points by trying to corner PM in to a difficult situation.

And @ the morons clamoring for PM to visit these protestors, please do go there and post selfies if you think visiting these people in person is so important. Har jaga political angle na le aya karo.

First ------ let the lawaheqeen buried them as they want to rather than justifying the mafia.

No need to reply in kind for provocation by the other poster.

@Lincoln be civilized and don't provoke others by using inappropriate language.
Weren't the majority of those killed, Afghan?

We still care for them despite being refugees. Secondly, most of protesters are Afghan Nationals but we still care for them being host except their blackmailing demands.

Repeated Violations
No need to reply in kind for provocation by the other poster.

@Lincoln be civilized and don't provoke others by using inappropriate language.

I didn't provoke anyone here, if ---------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
This incident is also being hijacked by foreigners masquerading as well wishers of the Hazara community in Pakistan. Their agenda is not to acheive betterment and good for Pakistan, rather to malign Pakistan, its democracy and to stoke the flames of sectarianism to enable a civil war situation which is actively being thwarted by the alert intel agencies.

I didn't provoke anyone here, if IK is so dear on this forum that you can't even call him a 'beghairat' then so be it, you're showing your selective bias once again.
People here abuse other politicians all the time, but to IK, that's unacceptable for you

This poster is one such example of a dubious identity peddling an agenda behind a sad, but yet contentious incident.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom