What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

The world’s biggest military might failed to secure Afghanistan after 17 years on being with in the country. At a peak there were 100,000 US and 50,000 NATO troops with in Afghanistan and what was the result?
The fact is the US can’t leave Afghanistan because the day it does is the day Kabul gets overrun and a good days government is formed.

Your telling me with a defence budget of $600B you failed to control a peace of land?
Why is Afghanistan getting poor and the US Generals operating in Afghanistan getting rich?

They cant do jack shit in Afghanistan, The US created TTP to destabilize Pakistan in the last 10 years which they were sending suicide bombers on a daily basis, now that has been drastically reduced thanks to Pakistan army efforts and operations in FATA clearing all the terrorist dens, There was a documentary few years ago that NATO was giving bribes to Afghan taliban not to attack their army camps, they dont have the guts to take on Afghan Taliban or TTP and asking Pakistan to do more.

Someone in Pakistan needs to stand up and speak out and put the orange baboon in his place. Pakistan has taken the brunt of what Afghanistan has caused since even before the Soviets invasion. Someone needs to stand up and send a powerful reply.
This will force our new PM to respond if the aid is cut off there is no reason to keep the NATO supply open
From what I'm hearing, it sounds like all this aid is not really aid and basically toll fees for passage through Pakistan. If that's the case, then why not lash out at these insults by Trump?
Kind of yes most of the payment was for the supply line they use i would love to have them try the summer only Russian route from now on
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/opi...nd-lies-about-massive-payments-to-pakistan-2/

Will Abbasi answer back in a strong way, or will he stay quiet? He doesn't seem like the confrontational type, but I don't know much about him compared to Nawaz Sharif.

There is a Possibility that in response to Trump Allegation, Pakistan might put high transit tax on NATO route and there is also a possibility to forcibly return Afghan refugees who are living in Pakistan, legally and illegally there are more than 5 million afghan are still in Pakistan..

Will Abbasi answer back in a strong way, or will he stay quiet? He doesn't seem like the confrontational type, but I don't know much about him compared to Nawaz Sharif.

do you bark at a barking dog?

There is a Possibility that in response to Trump Allegation, Pakistan might put high transit tax on NATO route and there is also a possibility to forcibly return Afghan refugees who are living in Pakistan, legally and illegally there are more than 5 million afghan are still in Pakistan..
Well they want to leave they cant because Afghanistan now is worse than it ever was

Lagta hai kal raat jo trump nai pi thi woh abhi tak nahi utri

Tell your leaders to tell this to Trump :lol:

USA is not stupid they know without Pakistan's support they couldn't achieve their objectives in defeating AL-QAEEDA,no other country is willing to provide logistical and airspace support to US, Trumpland is not a politician he is only a businessman, The US is frustrated because their objectives have failed and trying to drag Pakistan into this useless war.

lets ask Mr. Drumph, who lied to you in vietnam, who lied to you in Iraq and who lied to you in Syria....are you going to blame all those defeats on Pakistan too

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom