What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Trump is planning to recover the Afghan War cost from Afghanistan by taking over its natural resources.

How will Trump recover $33 Billion from Pakistan ? :azn:

Are you thick or what or just coming to hear to troll from an indian logic?? the money that was given was for purely logistical support given by Pakistan to aid the US bombing and invasion of Afghanistan.

Go look at the devide in North India.
Yeah.. See

north-india-states.png

Are you thick or what or just coming to hear to troll from an indian logic?? the money that was given was for purely logistical support given by Pakistan to aid the US bombing and invasion of Afghanistan.
Tell your leaders to tell this to Trump :lol:

Good for Pakistan, great opportunity for Pakistan to finally get out from the evil Murica's Aid trap.

Thankless.....would somebody remind him that who got them Khaled Sheikh Mohd, Ramzee AlShabe and other top ranking people of Al-Qadea. From one sovereign nation to another sovereign nation....Slavery finished way back.

Will Abbasi answer back in a strong way, or will he stay quiet? He doesn't seem like the confrontational type, but I don't know much about him compared to Nawaz Sharif.
It doesnt matter if Abbasi replies back strong or not, the appropriate response has already been delivered.

The world’s biggest military might failed to secure Afghanistan after 17 years on being with in the country. At a peak there were 100,000 US and 50,000 NATO troops with in Afghanistan and what was the result?
The fact is the US can’t leave Afghanistan because the day it does is the day Kabul gets overrun and a good days government is formed.

Your telling me with a defence budget of $600B you failed to control a peace of land?
Why is Afghanistan getting poor and the US Generals operating in Afghanistan getting rich?
They are not serious about fixing its problems.

They are using Afghanistan to test new weapons and supporting their proxies in the region.

He wont say much he is too busy dealing with fallout of Panama case because NS wants to fight everyone in Pakistan but reality of Afghanistan is

Someone in Pakistan needs to stand up and speak out and put the orange baboon in his place. Pakistan has taken the brunt of what Afghanistan has caused since even before the Soviet invasion. Someone needs to stand up and send a powerful reply.

From what I'm hearing, it sounds like all this aid is not really aid and basically toll fees for passage through Pakistan. If that's the case, then why not lash out at these insults by Trump?

It doesnt matter if Abbasi replies back strong or not, the appropriate response has already been delivered.

And what was that?

Now let us not delude ourselves into thinking that we cannot be touched. Be grateful to Allah Almighty only.

What I see is a complete failure of Pakistan to forge a meaningful relationship with the US on long-term basis. All our sacrifices in vain.

Our politicians are mostly busy in infighting, corruption, counter-allegations and narrative-building.

No thank you. We don't want ANYTHING with the americans. Meaningful or otherwise. I don't want the fate of our race and nation to be that of the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians etc. The further away they are from us the better.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom