What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

I don’t know; maybe Khalistan 2020 in Punjab, Kashmir and who is your PM? The butcher of Gujarat.
Khalistan a dead movement, Gujarat. and North India is divided by Pakistan? Yeah right.

"Normal it is":pleasantry:

Anyway, enjoy grumpy Trumpy. Whatever you call him, he is the President of the US. And that's no simple position to be taken lightly. He is having his male P. :lol:

They cant do jack shit in Afghanistan, The US created TTP to destabilize Pakistan in the last 10 years which they were sending suicide bombers on a daily basis, now that has been drastically reduced thanks to Pakistan army efforts and operations in FATA clearing all the terrorist dens, There was a documentary few years ago that NATO was giving bribes to Afghan taliban not to attack their army camps, they dont have the guts to take on Afghan Taliban or TTP and asking Pakistan to do more.

Which warrants a much needed strong response from Pakistan.

This will force our new PM to respond if the aid is cut off there is no reason to keep the NATO supply open

Why wait till it's cut off? He needs to speak up now and send him a reality check. If the aid is claimed to help NATO and the US more so than Pakistan, what's the problem? Then tell him like it is.

There is a larger, inherent danger to actually limiting the route to the US and NATO, but it will send a strong message and the aid is not particularly that much. $800+ million should be easily absorbed by Pakistan, especially if it's allocated to funding the logistics of that route. The bigger problem will be drawback the US will impose on its weapons supplies. Is Pakistan ready to take a hit in that direction?

Did Pakistan pay out of pocket for the new AH-1Z Vipers, or were they part of the FMA package? What about all the F-16s parts, maintenance, weapons etc?

There is a Possibility that in response to Trump Allegation, Pakistan might put high transit tax on NATO route and there is also a possibility to forcibly return Afghan refugees who are living in Pakistan, legally and illegally there are more than 5 million afghan are still in Pakistan..

A higher tariff on the transit route is one thing, but I think the refugee alternative would be problematic for Pakistan on several fronts.

do you bark at a barking dog?

Typically no, but in this case, absolutely. This is the type of bully who needs to be checked when it comes to threats like this. North Korea is a perfect example.

You know, when bullies are allowed to bully and are never put in check, they step up the bullying. Once they get get checked, they usually cower.

How uncle Sam will get access to Afghanistan soil,I mean how they will sent military equipment and American military personnel to land locked Afghanistan? Iranian and russian won't open theirs airspace for American military. The only left out option is Pakistan.

True that. Even after all this they have only threatened to withhold 255 million dollars and keep providing budgetary support to Pakistan. This is all Hot Air and nothing more.
Agree, its hypocritical for USA as on one hand they clearly outline pakistan as a state hiding and supporting terrorists (that too by the President of USA) one the other they still let them be a major non nato ally and get benefits with it.
Ideally sanctions should follow.

Last edited:
Its time for Pakistan to close their airspace and transit routes to NATO for an indefinite period, lets see how much pressure comedian Trumpland will take.

Its time for Pakistan to close their airspace and transit routes to NATO for an indefinite period, lets see how much pressure comedian Trumpland will take.

Still US is using pakistan for transit ?

Right. So if Trump doesnt want Pakistan as his ally how pray tell is he going to feed and arm the thousands (and increasing) number of US soldiers in Afghanistan? I am sure Iran will be delighted in allowing US supply convoys access to its territory?

The aid is given to be used for US based organisations exclusively? unless I am wrong and someone can correct me. That aid is for using Pakistani ports and roads to keep their shambolic occupation going as well. unless they are looking for free transit?

Khaja sra will respond to trump:sarcastic:

What about dents of trillions we borne from our own pocket, just because of your war of "terror"?
Once you are out of Afghanistan, we will see India with full "concentration".

Question is what are you going to do about it, you piece of Shit. Pakistan isnt the one that deceived US, it was the other way round. While Pakistan continued to help and defeat Al Qadea, US on the other hand allowed India to gain a foot hold and in turn carry on with anti Pakistan activities.
I hope my country gives you a taste of your own medicine.
what a joke "What are you goinf to do about it"
Abbotabad, Salala, Raymond Davis, 100s od drone strikes, thousands of soldiers died fight war of US ....please don't make fun of yourself

Agree, its hypocritical for USA as on one hand they clearly outline pakistan as a state hiding and supporting terrorists (that too by the President of USA) one the other they still let them be a major non nato ally and get benefits with it.
Ideally sanctions should follow.
Identify the person in shalwa Kameez and his role so that we can have your valuable thoughts on Afghanistan
DSdWGkWWkAEGmLF.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom