What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Karzai a failed Afghan leader who isn’t taken seriously by anyone LOL

Bugti can’t arrange a visa and is humiliated abroad LOL

Who can take these losers seriously.

as if Nawaz is taken seriously. lol
First look at your own leaders before commenting on the rest

One is not Pakistani (by his own admission), the other accuses his ally of facilitating ISIS i.e. neither are particular credible.

true the other one is Baloch at least you accepted the fact.
let them accuse, but when it comes to Pak bashing both have joined hands :)
common enemy

1597894-hamza-1514801385-818-640x480.jpg

Pakistan bans hafiz saeed's JUD, What happened? kia hua:lol:

My baby Hamza I love this guy! Ew why is he taking pics with Hafiz Saeed wth

true the other one is Baloch at least you accepted the fact.
let them accuse, but when it comes to Pak bashing both have joined hands :)
common enemy

Accepted what fact, that he called himself Baloch? Well yes he is, but his views are not mainstream.
Oh as for joining hands the Baluch hate Afghan nationalists, as they the latter believe Baluchistan belongs to them, hence why there hasn't been a big merger between the two.

Accepted what fact, that he called himself Baloch? Well yes he is, but his views are not mainstream.
Oh as for joining hands the Baluch hate Afghan nationalists, as they the latter believe Baluchistan belongs to them, hence why there hasn't been a big merger between the two.

But in karachi both <Baluch and Pathans were targetting the Urdu speakers isn't it?
thats a microsopic analysis

Just few weeks back, Pakistan's interior minister slammed US for same reasons.
He said, according to his internal audit of last 20 years... average of US aid is no more than 100 million / year.
With such revelation, no one from Indian media bothered to educate the ill informed Indians.

What is not stated by honorable minister is the cost of transit facility extended by Pakistan to US in exchange of those 100 million, which mostly ended up in pockets of Asif Ali Zardari and his tribe.

I doubt he even know that his Forces equipment comes from Pakistan LOL
This is same guy that tried to release his own vodka,weeks after his brother died of alcohol overdose

Guys does trumps tweet make you scared , sorry , weak ?
Makes me prouder to be Pakistani using and stealing the American money which was for war and trouble and seems like we stole loads .

I say well done and a brilliant strategic manoeuvre on Pakistans part , Kabul slaves can only bark the real power of Afghanistan knows and appreciates what there brothers did for them when the westerners where killing raping bombing any Afghan with a beard .
That is a big force to call on if anything gets out of hand with India millions and millions of Afghans know this and will always fight with us
Muslim is Muslim
Kaafir is kaafir .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom