What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

This is same guy that tried to release his own vodka,weeks after his brother died of alcohol overdose

and same guy who wants to bang his own daughter, grab women by genitals , and supporter a Sexual abuser/Child Abuser like Roy Moore , Supports a Racist like Steve Banon , KKK and other White Supermists groups , and he is also the same guy who re-posted a non-verified Video posted by a British right wing racist and Islamophobe women .. that guy is a embarrassment for Americans.

Why does Pakistan need money for killing terrorists on its own soil?
transit fees, security providence, and repositioning of troops
weapons cost and fuel cost is claimed but mostly not provided
all of this comes out to be around 1 billion dollars a year vs 20 billion nato spend in Afghanistan with just 10-20k troops
ANA separately receives 4-5 billion dollars

there was indeed around 5-6 billion dollars of economic assistance in mid 2000s
i think there was some assistance and militery aid as well

First of all there is nothing new in the tweet ... second people are just focusing the 1st Tweet which is about Pakistan ... but hows about the 2nd Tweet ?? which is related to iran ...
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!
4:44 PM - Jan 1, 2018
so those who are considering US supply lines through iran are living in fools dreams, actually a new block is in progress China+Russia+Iran+Paksitan & chances are turkey can also participate depending upon american reactions of supplying arms to Kurds

This tweet is godsend. If Bajwa and khaqan could muster the guts to stop supply routes from torkham, chaman and air. Resume only after back payments of $500 per container and $10000 per flight.
Not like smoking kayani to stop just torkham but transit from chaman and air.

I like how this issue had United Americans accross party lines. Woke up to this news on Reddit and accross other major online portals. No mater what thier ideology people agreed mostly on what Trump said.
If only more Americans read the discussions on this forum they would realise most of the Pakistanis( at least this community which rerpesents sudo intellect Pakistanis) hate the way of our life here .
Even the Pakistanis expats while enjoying thier stay in West ,spew venom here about democracy or liberal attitudes and west in general. No matter what at the end most of you come out with a Muslim first attitude , while others hide behind " it's all conspiracy, we did nothing wrong".
While hosting and encouraging opportunistic Chinese troll posts bashing every news about US . None of you guys have any idea about how democratic way of life works . last year I was having positive impression about you bunch , but deep down you all hate the way we are.

Our criticisms of the US are more than valid in my opinion. US aid is mostly reimbursement for the services and infrastructure we have provided the US since 2001, and it has cost us a lot more than whatever figure critics of Pakistan can place. We've also internalised your war, and completely undermined our national security for the whims and ill-advised US policy in Afghanistan. But none of that is relevant to the avg american.

What ought to be relevant is who is to blame for the current mess in Afghanistan. Currently, no part of Pakistani territory is even contested, let alone controlled by any terrorist entity, the vast swathes of land that belonged to the taliban are now diminished. We're currently fencing the border which you and the Afghans abandoned years ago. Meanwhile almost half of Afghanistan is under the control of the Taliban, and here we are taking abuse from your Oaf-in-Chief.

No-one west of the Durand Line has any right to complain about cross-border militant activity.
In short, the US must do more.

Also, I am one of those expats you describe, I never have 'spewed against democracy and liberty'. I defend both on this very forum when it comes to Pakistan. Oh and believe me, your freedom and democracy never bothered a soul in the Islamic world or in Pakistan. I could list at length and ad nauseam what does bother people about the US, but I'll spare you that.

Tweeter is not a diplomatic channel , and should not be taken seriously

If Trump has done a tweet , return a Tweet back :) it is not a formal channel

When Trump gets none support from his government / party or opposition he tends to throw a curve ball by tweeting up shit he has no support for locally in his country

Therefore , just tweet him back , and telling him to please focus on his medication

Last edited:
and same guy who wants to bang his own daughter, grab women by genitals , and supporter a Sexual abuser/Child Abuser like Roy Moore , Supports a Racist like Steve Banon , KKK and other White Supermists groups , and he is also the same guy who re-posted a non-verified Video posted by a British right wing racist and Islamophobe women .. that guy is a embarrassment for Americans.
yeah yeah he is the same guy but now he is the US president thats why he deserves more attention whether you like it or not.

By the way why does pakistan even receive money from such bad ppl? it makes pakistan look even more horrible. Instead of arguing blah..blah just cut the relations and be done with it.
Continuing the relations only shows that US is correct about pakistan. No more drama or randi-rona, you go your way and they go their way as simple as that.

yeah yeah he is the same guy but now he is the US president thats why he deserves more attention whether you like it or not.

By the way why does pakistan even receive money from such bad ppl? it makes pakistan look even more horrible. Instead of arguing blah..blah just cut the relations and be done with it.
Continuing the relations only shows that US is correct about pakistan. No more drama or randi-rona, you go your way and they go their way as simple as that.
I wish Pakistan could forget USA and improve relations with Russia and more importantly China.

But as long as USA is in Afghanistan, USA has to be dealt with.

Abdul Rasul Sayyaf.

You should worry more about the thoughts of US president than me.

We are already quivering in our boots and peeing in our pants. Happy?

This clown has threatened every other country. He is mentally challenged. We dont take him seriously. But his statements reflect American hubris, ignorance and exceptionalism. The worrying point is America is too important a country to be run by a moron like him.

I wish Pakistan could forget USA and improve relations with Russia and more importantly China.

It's other way around,they have to dealt with you as long as they stays in Afghan.

Pakistans foreign policy is in its control not of US. US did ask India to send troops to afghanistan, iraq ..etc and we flatly refused. Nothing prevents pakistan from saying no. The question , what is pakistan going to lose by saying no?

It's other way around,they have to dealt with you as long as they stays in Afghan.
listen naked girl (as seen in your picture) Pakistan has no choice but to deal with USA.

Now bug off.

Pakistans foreign policy is in its control not of US. US did ask India to send troops to afghanistan, iraq ..etc and we flatly refused. Nothing prevents pakistan from saying no. The question , what is pakistan going to lose by saying no?
As for you, Pakistan can no to USA, and Pakistan is not doing anymore for USA in the War on Terrorism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom