What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

When did Pakistan disallow America from be in Afghanistan? LOL Get you head out of you rear fool.

What I am saying is that Pakistan, China, Russia and others will wait whilst you and daddy America keep pleading to do more LOL

not going to happen.
The day chinese keep their soldiers in afghanistan they are doomed.

not going to happen.
The day chinese keep their soldiers in afghanistan they are doomed.

Where did I say that China will keep their forces in Afghanistan? You are high. First read and comprehend.

I said we will collectively wait... Let America and India bark like a dog. No one gives a crap. It is meaningless. We have heard this BS before.

America is bleeding for the past 16 years. It has spent more than trillion dollars and continues to waste money and precious life. The American people are sick of this war. You think the adversaries of the US could care less? LOL

We know who has the upperhand. We know who is pleading and it ain’t us. LOL

Last edited:
Only but their own country and no one else.

return the 225 million paid on condition that was not fulfilled!

225 million is reimbursement money. Much more needs to be paid. Don’t think you're done here.

You think you are tough by issuing threats to withold aid/reimbursement money? LOL Is that your ace? Wait till we get started... We may not be as powerful as the US, but we know our strenghts.

225 million is reimbursement money. Much more needs to be paid. Don’t think you're done here.

You think you are tough by threatening to withold aid/reimbursement money? LOL Is that your ace? Wait till we get started... We may not be as powerful as the US, but we know our strenghts.

people who support taliban in afg like pakistani number 1 in that have no authority to make conditions

people who support taliban in afg like pakistani number 1 in that have no authority to make conditions

LOL Yet your daddy keeps barking to do more. That sure as hell seems like a desperate situaton. Make up you mind because you also seem utterly confused.

Last edited:

palestenian amb + hafeez effect

bravo!

you know why it is a news? because it is Trump's tweet not obama's :) that too direct in public.

LOL You think we give a hoot about what these fools have to say? Are you high again?

LOL Just empty words and a lot of hot air by pussy grabber Trump. You won’t get anyhting out of us. Deal with it.

You and Trump will be pleading and begging Pakistan to do more for the next 100 years.

Hamid Karzai came straight out and said that the US is using and funding IS fighters in Afghanistan....
Bugti is currently looking for a new home.
Bravo to these two powerhouses you referenced.

I refered to them because one is Pakistani another is Afghani :) themselves.. lol
none from my ccountry

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom