What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Pakistan's refusal to allow US's IS fighters in A-stan is causing big head aches for US.

Yesterday only 4 IS members were caught in Karachi, don' t know how many more are there and you are talking about Pakistan permission to allow in afg? haha you are funny.

I still have a lot of respect for the American people, just very little respect for their administration!

those americans voted Tthe administration LOL

That wasn't anything.

For the "Immam" part, anybody can be a lunatic. A person who Believes in Allah and using same words, Believes India is a Great Country then what else is left to talk about him. We should let him enjoy his "half a second" on earth. (Relating it with the book"Life in Half a Second").

Mate he has forgotten that northern supply route was shut a while ago, There is no way Russia is going to open that supply route any time soon since they are in bad books with the US, Iran is totally out of question for the Americans which leaves only Pakistan which is a matter of life and death for the yanks. But they are just too dumb to understand.

Let these Americans do something foolish. I am really hoping they do something crazy. The threat to withold aid is nothing, but a desperate act of face saving. I doesn’t amount to anything. The Americans know it.

I have a different perspective on this, and why the US is issuing such statements. There is no doubt that US requires Pakistan's assistance in A-Stan, and not only this, Pakistan's refusal to allow US's IS fighters in A-stan is causing big head aches for US. But one other CRITICAL issue here is the Pakistan's decision to use YUAN AS A CURRENCY for trade and CPEC related activities is causing a lot of unhappiness in the US. In other words, NEO CONs of US are very unhappy about Pakistan using Yuan. This also signals what Pakistan is firmly drifting away from US.

America is butthurt about a whole host of issues. They won’t have it their way. They are mired in conflicts. Resorting to blame is a clear indication how desperate the US is.

feeling hurt by hearing aid is stopped? lol

LOL we don’t beg nations for reopening supply routes and to do more. We know your daddy America is hurt.

As for India, your daddy relies on you, but you can’t even help them. How disappointing.

Last edited:
those americans voted Tthe administration LOL
Yes that is the whole point of democracy! you numskull! People can vote for who they want! I have friends in the US Services who I have worked alongside in Pakistan. And from a person to person interaction, I know that Americans for the most part are just plodding along! Now if you are quite done trolling!

your frustration is noticeable
Banniya never fight never engage in it, it’s a universal truth. You guys just use your mouth to spread poison WHY NOT go and help papa he is needing manpower to secure Kabul not words. Pathetic Indian dramabazi

those who entered abottabad without permission just like modi entered your country without visa.. american can do it too. They have tech and they know how and where to use.

LOL What is your daddy America waiting for? A green signal at the stoplight?

LOL Modi can’t wipe his arse. How is he going to enter Pakstan without a visa?

Blah blah blah. All Trump can do is Tweet LOL Let this mofo make a move. We will repay in kind. We will start off by shutting the supply routes. Do something about it if you can.

America is begging Pakistan to do more. We know the score. Those who enter without permission don’t beg.

propaganda ^^^
oh we are honey bunch friends. everything is all is well mode now.
LOL! Did I express hatred or animosity towards Americans in any of my posts! ?
Just because I disagree with government policy, doesn't mean I dislike the people. You are new here, take time to know people before opening your mouth! Or can you not differentiate0between the citizenry and the administration?

Banniya never fight never engage in it, it’s a universal truth. You guys just use your mouth to spread poison WHY NOT go and help papa he is needing manpower to secure Kabul not words. Pathetic Indian dramabazi

m not a baniya nor a patwari like you I am a Brahmin.

India supports building Afg not in destroying it for vested interest. India and Afg ties are in well shape, more economically stronger and we will milk these relations for better future of people in both countries.

LOL! Did I express hatred or animosity towards Americans in any of my posts! ?
Just because I disagree with government policy, doesn't mean I dislike the people. You are new here, take time to know people before opening your mouth! Or can you not differentiate0between the citizenry and the administration?

Yes you are one sane person who acknowledges the contribution of US in building Pakistan unlike other members.

m not a baniya nor a patwari like you I am a Brahmin.

India supports building Afg not in destroying it for vested interest. India and Afg ties are in well shape, more economically stronger and we will milk these relations for better future of people in both countries.

Than America should stop begging Pakistan to do more and ask Indian help LOL Why continuously seek for Pakistan’s help if America is almighty capable?

We know how India uses Afghanistan to spread terror into Pakistan.

LOL What is your daddy America waiting for? A green signal at the stoplight?

LOL Modi can’t wipe his arse. How is he going to enter Pakstan without a visa?

Blah blah blah. All Trump can do is Tweet LOL Let this mofo make a move. We will repay in kind. We will start off by shutting the supply routes. Do something about it if you can.

America is begging Pakistan to do more. We know the score. Those who enter without permission don’t beg.

Paisa toh na milega re ab.

Than America should stop begging Pakistan to do more and ask Indian help LOL

They are ordering you. Please see properly. No work no money.. :)

Paisa toh na milega re ab.

They are ordering you. Please see properly. No work no money.. :)

Pakistan has shown the middle-finger at least a dozen times now. Do you need it in writing? How much more humiliation can you take? LOL Stop begging.

LOL America is giving this bribe money for its own interest. We couldn’t care less if the money is given or not.

How are you going to help daddy America?

We know how India uses Afghanistan to spread terror into Pakistan.

Then allow americans to be in Afg.

So you are saying afg is against you , US is against you, India is against you.. this means you are uninvited guest in Afg :)

Pakistan has shown the middle-finger at least a dozen times now. Do you need it in writing? How much more humiliation can you take? LOL Stop begging.

you make a lot of contradictions while posting.

Then allow americans to be in Afg.

So you are saying afg is against you , US is against you, India is against you.. this means you are uninvited guest in Afg :)

you make a lot of contradictions while posting.

When did Pakistan disallow America to be in Afghanistan? LOL Get you head out of you rear fool.

What I am saying is that Pakistan, China, Russia and others will wait whilst you and daddy America keep pleading to do more LOL

Only a beggar like you contradicts. How desperate you must be as an Indian to beg for recognition on a Pakistani forum? LOL

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom