What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

CPEC isn’t free. It is mutually beneficial.

China isn’t the US. China doesn’t threaten its allies even if there is disagreement.

Why don’t you Indians come to the rescue? LOL Daddy America has put all faith in you. Don’t disappoint them now.

they are your daddy's not ours. just like chinese are your mom.

Afghanistan is proving to be Hadrians wall for America.

16 years and some bazillions of $$$ later, hollow US promises and prosperity are falling flat on themselves.

Terrorism continues to grow. Land continues to slip away from US hands. Billions of dollars worth of drug trade is flourishing right under nose of American troops. The ranks of ANA(Afghan National Army) are filled with drug crazed lunatics apart from their commandoes. Same is the condition of USA's puppet regime.

Vast mahority of land is controlled by Taliban. Right under the nose of Mighty US army(good for nothing army if you ask me).

And to shift blame from its own incompetence and after creating monumental amounts of dog shit. Pentagon conveniently shifts blame onto Pakistan. A country which they know is too weak from internal strife and spill over of conflict from Afghanistan to defend itself. Thus the US mouth pieces go around using the carrot and the stick, good cop bad cop to threaten and harass their supposed partners. Much like a depraved, rabid bully.

One wonders if this a failure of US military might or is this all nefarious design yet to unfold. Like we saw with Syrian rebels who were US BFFs but turned to be lunatic khariji terrorists. And how US weapons conveniently found their way into ISIS hands.

Whereas, the hundreds of millions uninformed Americans, who are sitting thousands of miles from actual countries under discussion. Sipping jack daniels and watching God knows what monstrosity Hollywood has to offer. Cheer on their troops thinking they are some sort of comic book heroes. The people who won't know difference between Georgia and Kosovo. Or Tajikistan and Kazakhstan for that matter.

So one wonders if US is another Soviet Empire or another Roman Empire in the making, in the graveyard of empires.
I like how this issue had United Americans accross party lines. Woke up to this news on Reddit and accross other major online portals. No mater what thier ideology people agreed mostly on what Trump said.
If only more Americans read the discussions on this forum they would realise most of the Pakistanis( at least this community which rerpesents sudo intellect Pakistanis) hate the way of our life here .
Even the Pakistanis expats while enjoying thier stay in West ,spew venom here about democracy or liberal attitudes and west in general. No matter what at the end most of you come out with a Muslim first attitude , while others hide behind " it's all conspiracy, we did nothing wrong".
While hosting and encouraging opportunistic Chinese troll posts bashing every news about US . None of you guys have any idea about how democratic way of life works . last year I was having positive impression about you bunch , but deep down you all hate the way we are.

they are your daddy's not ours. just like chinese are your mom.
yes they are not your daddies but your pimps this is why indian govt hide truth from Junta
Bco it was against Indian sanskar

Nehru permitted CIA spy planes to use Indian air base: Report
Classic India being Randi of all world

"I had respect for u guys"
I see everyday how you lying two faced serpents have "respect" for us.
Just all of you "had many black best friends" in 60s. U ain't foolin no one no more. American nation has single handedly spilt more blood than any Taliban or Al-Qaida ever could.

I like how this issue had United Americans accross party lines. Woke up to this news on Reddit and accross other major online portals. No mater what thier ideology people agreed mostly on what Trump said.
If only more Americans read the discussions on this forum they would realise most of the Pakistanis( at least this community which rerpesents sudo intellect Pakistanis) hate the way of our life here .
Even the Pakistanis expats while enjoying thier stay in West ,spew venom here about democracy or liberal attitudes and west in general. No matter what at the end most of you come out with a Muslim first attitude , while others hide behind " it's all conspiracy, we did nothing wrong".
While hosting and encouraging opportunistic Chinese troll posts bashing every news about US . None of you guys have any idea about how democratic way of life works . last year I was having positive impression about you bunch , but deep down you all hate the way we are.

LOL stupid fool. Stop copying and pasting random garbage from the internet. NDN route was used long ago after the Salala incident. Another blatant backstabbing by the US. LOL we remember how quickly the US came to its senses and pleaded Pakistan to reopen the supply routes. That is right. Our route is the most feasible in every sense. It ain’t free lunch.

Stop using Pakistani supply routes if we are so evil. You can’t have it both ways.

Mate he has forgotten that northern supply route was shut a while ago, There is no way Russia is going to open that supply route any time soon since they are in bad books with the US, Iran is totally out of question for the Americans which leaves only Pakistan which is a matter of life and death for the yanks. But they are just too dumb to understand.

isn't R.A.N.D a Pak chinese institution
I am telling you, sooner or later beijing will realize their money is doomed and will issue statements too.

Because people in balochistan are not happy with CPEC just like people in Afg specially taliban is not happy

later Pakistan will use Baloch people to threaten chinese investment in Balochistan.

just wait and watch
this is online forum not your designated street

Unless the US can sanction spares and deny upgrades to military equipment, there nothing to worry about for Pakistan. Many world leaders have made similar statements but nothing much comes about.

LOL you didn’t get those callcenter jobs for free. Now act like a subservient son. Uncle Sam demands an obedient India.

You failed at the UN. Backstabbed Israel LOL Name noted down.

If India was obidient then India would have voted for Israel you make contradiction in your statements
I can expect this. lol

I have a different perspective on this, and why the US is issuing such statements. There is no doubt that US requires Pakistan's assistance in A-Stan, and not only this, Pakistan's refusal to allow US's IS fighters in A-stan is causing big head aches for US. But one other CRITICAL issue here is the Pakistan's decision to use YUAN AS A CURRENCY for trade and CPEC related activities is causing a lot of unhappiness in the US. In other words, NEO CONs of US are very unhappy about Pakistan using Yuan. This also signals that Pakistan is firmly drifting away from US.

Last edited:
Unless the US can sanction spares and deny upgrades to military equipment, there nothing to worry about for Pakistan. Many world leaders have made similar statements but nothing much comes about.

US this year already sanctioned 7 of Pakistani entities dealing with forgery in missile technlogy and breaking npt mtcr regulations. lol

• The most optimal route was to ship supplies to Pakistan from where it is delivered to Afghanistan by land by one of two routes {(South Pakistan) Karachi to Kandahar via Chaman -1110 kilometers with the capacity of 75-100 containers per day. It takes 5-7 days in Pakistan and 12 days till Kandahar on this route OR (North Pakistan) Karachi to Kabul - vis Peshawar & the Khyber Pass -1948 kilometers long with the capacity of 100-125 containers per day. Cargos moving on this route take 6-9 days in Pakistan and 16 days till Kabul)}. In the present logistic system, cargo moving to Afghanistan through Pakistan falls into three distinct categories of cargo being handled by various carrying agencies. First category is Afghan Transit Trade Goods (Commercial Cargo which is commonly called as ATT Goods). It is being handled exclusively by Pakistan Railways and NLC (which was paid handsome and profited of it)

The second landward route is through the Central Asian countries -the Northern Distribution Network- established in 2009 - this is much more expensive than the Pakistan route. The NDN covers over 3,100 mile of seas, roads and rails of various countries like Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Via this network, supplies start their journey either in a Black Sea port in Georgia or the Baltic Sea port of Riga, Latvia or Estonia. On average, from the time an order is placed to the time of delivery, it takes on average about 75 days transit time from Germany to Afghanistan. The NDN provided 35% of US supplies in April 2010, 50% in April 2011, and 55%-65% in July-September 2011. Currently, around 75% of all the goods transported by land including 85% of the fuel was being transported via the NDN. The number of TEU / containers could be expanded to 500 per week, if needed and 24,000 TEUs per year could be transported while operating at the maximum capacity of the NDN, Till 2015 even Russia had been allowing the use of its territory/airspace to enable the flow of supplies to Afghanistan.with a halt of supplies for a year . and this number is expected to reach 95 % by 2018 completely reducing the dependence on Pakistani routes .

get some brains first .

Fair enough, You are saying it wouldn't matter if Pakistan stands against you in Afghanistan. I am sure Afghanistan will turn into a fun place for Americans now.

Peace.

"I had respect for u guys"
I see everyday how you lying two faced serpents have "respect" for us.
Just all of you "had many black best friends" in 60s. U ain't foolin no one no more. American nation has single handedly spilt more blood than any Taliban or Al-Qaida ever could.

I still have a lot of respect for the American people, just very little respect for their administration!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom