What's new

Don’t let 26/11 bog down talks: Pakistan to India

I am not only serious. It worked in Andorra, disputed lands and peoples between France and Spain. The JKLF have indicated they could work with the Andorran Model to me in recent years.

What is amazing are the folks who do not live nor work in any part of Kashmir who critize what is actually being done and used now...which is the Andorran Model. It's use began about three years ago if you didn't notice.

And the people within the three parts of Kashmir do not as a whole "hate" each other. Many are kin to each others which is why early on a CBM was and remains improved access via the LOC routes for families to visit back and forth with each other.

You are apparently very young, probably well intentioned, but unaware that only a dogged progress will ever be possible in Kashmir. Not a violent progress but a persistent, dogged process.

Happy New Year.

I am not only serious. It worked in Andorra, disputed lands and peoples between France and Spain. The JKLF have indicated they could work with the Andorran Model to me in recent years.

There are two school of thoughts here Pakistan believes Kashmir is disputed India believes it's an integral part of India. Do you seriously believe anybody gives a ratazz about JKLF

What is amazing are the folks who do not live nor work in any part of Kashmir who critize what is actually being done and used now...which is the Andorran Model. It's use began about three years ago if you didn't notice.

Kashmir belongs to whole of India like any other part of India. Kashmir is not Andorra both have different histories, importance etc etc

And the people within the three parts of Kashmir do not as a whole "hate" each other. Many are kin to each others which is why early on a CBM was and remains improved access via the LOC routes for families to visit back and forth with each other.

Agreed

You are apparently very young, probably well intentioned, but unaware that only a dogged progress will ever be possible in Kashmir. Not a violent progress but a persistent, dogged process.

Happy New Year.

Again for India problem lies in Sunni dominated Kashmir valley, which India can hold on to indefinitely through force, any separatist/terrorist/Guerrilla movement cannot go on indefinitely, India has previously squashed separatist movements successfully, it will do the same again

Although both the models making LOC the permanent border and the one you have suggested is workable

Happy 2011 :)

Happy New Year.

i know i am young.
and neither i consider war as a solution to kashmir issue.
rather than bringing together poeple from 3 parts who are already living without each other its always better to let them live the way they are(status quo).
i would like loc turning into IB peacefully. i will let pakistan rule *** and india rule our kashmir instead of making single kashmir run by three different people because many cooks spoil the food and if they are core haters of each other then may god bless the food.

and comparison of kashmir with andorra is not possible.
people of pakistan hate INDIANs over religion more than anything else. pakistanis think hindus are evil and indians return the favor . if you havent noticed it then look into an thread where hindu word comes into picture. europian society is more or less same everywhere but hindu's and muslims are poles apart.

still proof that there are enough beyond delusional people who do duly believe that 'Kashmir is integral part of india'

it's become more of a one-liner joke than anything else......been following the news lately?

There are two school of thoughts here Pakistan believes Kashmir is disputed India believes it's an integral part of India. Do you seriously believe anybody gives a ratazz about JKLF

Kashmir belongs to whole of India like any other part of India. Kashmir is not Andorra both have different histories, importance etc etc

Agreed

Again for India problem lies in Sunni dominated Kashmir valley, which India can hold on to indefinitely through force, any separatist/terrorist/Guerrilla movement cannot go on indefinitely, India has previously squashed separatist movements successfully, it will do the same again

Although both the models making LOC the permanent border and the one you have suggested is workable

Happy 2011 :)

Folks, millions, over 2 possibly by now 3 million Kashmiris have signed onto the peaceful free and independent state of Kashmir resolution of the JKLF.

What is better said to remain polite to the extent possible is what do the modern day young people of Kashmir, PAK, IAK, and CAK want and need. "They" could care less what some nationalists here from both India and Pakistan think, these younger Kashmiris are able to "think and reason" for themselves.

The Andorran Model is in use right now, whether some folks here can see or understand this fact or not. CBMs are the leading edge of the Andorran Model and rightly so.

There is a current tense major posting about events in Kashmir, the JKLF Conference NOW going on there, etc. which this website says has thus far been read by around 800,000 folks. This is clearly the hottest item on PDF and worth your time to go look it up and read it!!!
Cheers.

Last edited:
NO, Firstly bring the perpetraters
of 26/11 to justice including there handlers(zaki ur rehman lakhvi) who is freely moving in pakistan and then dismantle all terrorist camps currently operating there and stop pakistan state terrorism in India..Then think about talks on any issue..
India is suspecting and putting all blame in one direction towards pak.There is more to suspect about USA's role in 26/11 .David headely's episode points a lot towards CIA's open role in committing 26/11.

India is suspecting and putting all blame in one direction towards pak.There is more to suspect about USA's role in 26/11 .David headely's episode points a lot towards CIA's open role in committing 26/11.

Utter B.S. unless you are being sarcastic. What role could the Americans possibly have in bringing the region to the brink of nuclear war? They might have actually averted the war. Also, Headley was an agent of DEA and not of the CIA - two different organizations. He went rogue plain and simple and is an embarrassment to the Americans.

Folks, millions, over 2 possibly by now 3 million Kashmiris have signed onto the peaceful free and independent state of Kashmir resolution of the JKLF.

Dude nobody cares a darn about JKLF, you see what you want to see what I see is elections happening with 65% people coming out to vote (under the threat of a gun) democratically elected government functioning, booming tourism sector ......etc etc

What is better said to remain polite to the extent possible is what do the modern day young people of Kashmir, PAK, IAK, and CAK want and need. "They" could care less what some nationalists here from both India and Pakistan think, these younger Kashmiris are able to "think and reason" for themselves.

Again territorial intergity of any country is uncompromisable, we have defeated sepratist forces before we will do the same again, no big deal

The Andorran Model is in use right now, whether some folks here can see or understand this fact or not. CBMs are the leading edge of the Andorran Model and rightly so.

The Andorran Model is workable but time and again peace deals feel apart because people tend to believe India will let go a big slice for crumps, not happening dude.

There is a current tense major posting about events in Kashmir, the JKLF Conference NOW going on there, etc. which this website says has thus far been read by around 800,000 folks. This is clearly the hottest item on PDF and worth your time to go look it up and read it!!!
Cheers.

I am sure many **** sites get better hits than that ;)

EDIT: jklfworld.org (official site of JKLF) has 16777215 traffic rank in world by alexa. jklfworld.org is getting 65 pageviews per day and making USD 1.61 daily. jklfworld.org has 55 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. jklfworld.org is hosted in United Kingdom at VIBUS-NET data center. LOL :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom