What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

More than 50 chained children recovered from Khi seminary
Updated 5 minutes ago

KARACHI: Gadap police on late Monday night recovered more than 50 children, chained in a seminary of Sohrab Goth, Geo News reported.

According to details, police conducted a raid at a seminary in Sohrab Goth and recovered more than 50 chained children. All the children hail from the outskirts of Peshawar.

Police sources informed that the children were kept at underground dungeon.

SP Gadap, Rao Anwar said majority of the children belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Security agencies have arrested Mulana Usman who says that he is from Badgaram.....
all 50 kids were chained & the keys were found with this Qari Usman.....

Salay ku ulta latako and ask these kids to piss on him in chain and then start his trial for legal punishment

SSP Malir Rao Anwar got an intel about this Madrasa & raided the Madrasa...... Good Going SSP

More than 50 chained children recovered from Khi seminary
Updated 5 minutes ago

KARACHI: Gadap police on late Monday night recovered more than 50 children, chained in a seminary of Sohrab Goth, Geo News reported.

According to details, police conducted a raid at a seminary in Sohrab Goth and recovered more than 50 chained children. All the children hail from the outskirts of Peshawar.

Police sources informed that the children were kept at underground dungeon.

SP Gadap, Rao Anwar said majority of the children belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Security agencies have arrested Mulana Usman who says that he is from Badgaram.....
all 50 kids were chained & the keys were found with this Qari Usman.....

Oh Dear God NO !

I am just so hoping this is not true.

Mufti Dawod is the main culprit who escaped, as per arrested Qari Usman the madrasa belonged to this so called Mufti Dawod... Police is looking for him....

Glad the kids are freed. But why were chained in the first place? Its a seminary right?

The guy they caught guarding the place claims its some sort of a madrassa where people send their addict children to rehabilitate..

How can someone do things like these, i cant even imagine it, May he be Draged to Hell as soon as possible,
and some of the kids were from Peshawar, one was from my hometown

Well from the media reports it seems like it was some sort of DESI rehabilitation center. Seems like molana will be in trouble cause few students accused that they were teaching them to be talban.

The guy they caught guarding the place claims its some sort of a madrassa where people send their addict children to rehabilitate..

A recently caught mercenary from J&K has said he was a drug addict in karachi and he was delivered to some charity by his brother. They trained him and sent him over to J&K to become an unnamed grave.

I'm glad these 50 kids were saved.

J&K Terrorist

A recently caught mercenary from J&K has said he was a drug addict in karachi and he was delivered to some charity by his brother. They trained him and sent him over to J&K to become an unnamed grave.

I'm glad these 50 kids were saved.

J&K Terrorist

i think the children were undergoing some mental breaking ritual...
most probably softening up for further brain washing..

Well good tht at least Pakistani police has started working ..and the children are safe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom