What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

220 bullet-riddled bodies are too much to say anything.

If accusation on agencies are true then it can ignite anti army/ISI sentiments in locals.

International community should look into this.

Why isn't anybody commenting on this. It seems to be a great news considering the number of acid-throwing incidents occurring in the past few years.

People kill family members all the time
The only reason this is getting any attention is that Muslims did it, and that serves as another great propaganda tool for Islamophobes.

The only reason this is getting any attention is that Muslims did it, and that serves as another great propaganda tool for Islamophobes.
are you so dumb to understand the gravity of this situation, India is suffering a lot with honor killing, we are not denying it because it happened in our country and you are just trying to say this is because of islamaphobia its getting hype and you are talking as if killings are some thing normal.
It is not acceptable to kill a person because she/he wishes to follow her/his heart.

[/COLOR]It is sad, that a whole family is destroyed because of one person's mistake.
its not one persons mistake, its the immaturity of the family which got them behind bars.
The family should have viewed their little girls life precious than thinking about what the community will tell about them.
They should have started living for themself rather than living for the society.
I am a father of a daughter, if in the future if my baby wants to live a life of her desire, i should stand beside her not kill her for she following her heart

its not one persons mistake, its the immaturity of the family which got them behind bars.
The family should have viewed their little girls life precious than thinking about what the community will tell about them.
They should have started living for themself rather than living for the society.
I am a father of a daughter, if in the future if my baby wants to live a life of her desire, i should stand beside her not kill her for she following her heart

Just to repeat what I wrote elsewhere...

are you so dumb to understand the gravity of this situation, India is suffering a lot with honor killing, we are not denying it because it happened in our country and you are just trying to say this is because of islamaphobia its getting hype and you are talking as if killings are some thing normal.
It is not acceptable to kill a person because she/he wishes to follow her/his heart.

And are you so dumb as to not see how all the honor killing reported in western media just happen to be done by Muslims?

In Canada there was a big case of honor killing by a rich Sikh family, but the media barely reported it. If that was a muslim family then sure as hell it would be plastered all over the country.

The media is so biased yet developeroreo just showed 3 links of killings 1 of which is by a christian.

Its also interesting that rather then condemn this he trys to defend it.

And are you so dumb as to not see how all the honor killing reported in western media just happen to be done by Muslims?

In Canada there was a big case of honor killing by a rich Sikh family, but the media barely reported it. If that was a muslim family then sure as hell it would be plastered all over the country.
if you say that its a big case sure you have know of it and the Media has given due importance to the case so that you know about it.

Its sad news. Both sides cant be blamed

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Relax bro,the best way to cure islamophobes is not to fall into their trap. Lets the face the issues in a neutral way and set an example!

Pathetic.. They could not raise their girl properly.. or instill these so called "family values" .. which is their own failure and not the girls fault. They kill her!
Hang them!
It was their responsibility to keep an eye on the girl and what she is doing in her life, if they were incapable of doing so.. then boo hoo.. they should have let go an let her live her life as she was.

HANG THEM!!

The media is so biased yet developeroreo just showed 3 links of killings 1 of which is by a christian.

The point is why aren't those labeled as "honor killings"??

Its also interesting that rather then condemn this he trys to defend it.

No one is defending it, unless you can prove me wrong by quoting anyone on this thread who was defending the murder of that girl.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Pathetic.. They could not raise their girl properly.. or instill these so called "family values" .. which is their own failure and not the girls fault. They kill her!
Hang them!
It was their responsibility to keep an eye on the girl and what she is doing in her life, if they were incapable of doing so.. then boo hoo.. they should have let go an let her live her life as she was.

HANG THEM!!

Besides, they shouldn't be forcing the girl to marry her cousin, i can't imagine marrying my cousin, she's like a sister to me.

Unfortunately this is how society is in Pakistan, in fact this way of thinking is embedded in our culture. Some People in Pakistan are so cheap and such hypocrites i don't even know where to begin!!!!!!!!! Man it just makes me angry from thinking about it......................:angry:

Back
Top Bottom