What's new

Doklam standoff day 50: China says military action against India in 2 weeks

Indian Union is an unbreakable bond, a collective dream that was visualised.

It is an idea, and as they say 'ideas are bulletproof'.

problem is india has always been an immature democracy.

democracy is a western ideal and never an asian ideal bcos western values are always mature and not for immature ground.

maybe one day when india finally progresses , u will understand what i mean

problem is india has always been an immature democracy.

democracy is a western ideal and never an asian ideal bcos western values are always mature and not for immature ground.

maybe one day when india finally progresses , u will understand what i mean
You are right! Indian democracy is immature for it is still relatively young. Through trial and error we will finally catch up with the Western democracies, albeit with a 'desi tadka'.

You are an idiot, i have busted this myth on Brahmaputra umpteenth number of times.

Yarlung Tsangpo is just a effing hill stream, it doesn't matter whether you build 10 or 100 dams on it, the water volume on Siang or as my Assamese friends call it, Brahmaputra won't vary.

To make any significant change, you will have to displace the Himalayas and steal our monsoon!!!

Even then you will be at a loss, because the Ganges and Brahmaputra are ANTECEDENT RIVERS, they were there before the Himalayas and are known to carve their way through rocks to reach their destination.

what make you think we can't displace Himalaya and get our share of monsoon? :lol: I have already make a thread about that, Indians were pissed when they read it :rofl:

Huh, famine is a natural disaster, not conflict. That way there must have been many famines in China. In 1880 according to Wikipedia, the Great North China Famine killed 12 million people. 2 million Indians died in the Bengal famine by comparison, that too most of them would now have been part of Bangladesh.

Anyway, the point wasn't really to have a dick measuring contest. It is sad that all those people died and is a bad part of history. Plenty of Chinese and Indians have died in the past due to foreign invasions and natural disasters. My point was that Chinese be so arrogant and shouldn't consider themselves invincible especially when they have been beaten so badly in past battles, even by small powers like Vietnam

isn't Bangali famine occur before India's partition, now you're trying to say that it's not your problem? New Delhi was accountable for this event and I can understand why people of this region want to split from the irresponsible India, good for them. And we never claim to be invincible only lunatic Indians claim to understand us. And you mean like we got beaten as 1962? :lol:Vietnam is just a joke, China was about to checkmate Hanoi in 1979 before we retreat.

Chinese ,Chinese what can we say ,it's close to 2 months now,Chinese should do some thing on the ground the world is watching ,don't make fool out of yourself.

Watch from 5 minute mark to understand why China can never win a war attacking India.

And this time India is waiting to humiliate the Chinese.
There is no escape for Xi.
He will soon be hanged by his own comrades for India fiasco.

After a war, please don't said that Chinese cheat us again, we had said many times "stop"

After a war, please don't said that Chinese cheat us again, we had said many times "stop"

After Xi gets hanged by your comrades, please stop blaming Doval, ok?
We have said many times your comrades are cowards. Just hope Indians leaves the comrades hands alone to carry their buttoks back.

Because of Mao, China is stronger today than what she has ever been in 5,000 years of history.

ur country is 1.4 billion strong yet ur defense budget only 3 times of singapore.

trust me, if a war happens, india will most likely disintegrate and fall apart.

So many states within are crying for independence...so much disatisfsction

Singapore just threw out an NUS professor for being a Chinese agent. You want to be next?

Singapore just threw out an NUS professor for being a Chinese agent. You want to be next?

What makes you think this guy is remotely from Singapore or has any ties with it?
From his tone he has made it amply clear who he is and where his loyalties lie.

Thats an american agent

LOL. O rly.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sor-huang-jing-identified-as-agent-of-9093316

From the article, one can clearly make out which country he is a spy of and why Singapore, which you claim is your nation, threw him out.

His opinion pieces and columns have appeared in newspapers including Global Times, The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao. He has also appeared on Channel NewsAsia.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sor-huang-jing-identified-as-agent-of-9093316

What makes you think this guy is remotely from Singapore or has any ties with it?
From his tone he has made it amply clear who he is and where his loyalties lie.

LOL. O rly.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sor-huang-jing-identified-as-agent-of-9093316

From the article, one can clearly make out which country he is a spy of and why Singapore, which you claim is your nation, threw him out.

His opinion pieces and columns have appeared in newspapers including Global Times, The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao. He has also appeared on Channel NewsAsia.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sor-huang-jing-identified-as-agent-of-9093316

He is still residing in singapore.

Thats an american agent

He is still residing in singapore.

American citizen specializing exclusively in China studies. Permanent residency stands cancelled. NUS has already terminated his employment. Will leave any day now.

I just came in from Changi. End up being in Singapore at least a week every month. I don't see many friends of China there.

American citizen specializing exclusively in China studies. Permanent residency stands cancelled. NUS has already terminated his employment. Will leave any day now.

I just came in from Changi. End up being in Singapore at least a week every month. I don't see many friends of China there.

There are many incidents where many information is assymetric.

A smart person would reserve his comments

Watch from 5 minute mark to understand why China can never win a war attacking India.

And this time India is waiting to humiliate the Chinese.
There is no escape for Xi.
He will soon be hanged by his own comrades for India fiasco.
Do you think democracy is on its way to china

Back
Top Bottom