What's new

Doklam standoff day 50: China says military action against India in 2 weeks

Perhaps someone told Jingping to wait the operation until Guru Peyarchi next month to get favourable results :lol:

Fighting a mouth war..... Indians need to learn a lot from the Chinese other than their economy as well

Last edited:
You and I shall witness the great fun to see who will prevail but please don't come back and yelling a slogant such as "boycott Chinese products" :lol:
Idiot, it's easy to comment and hide as a recluse. Come to the front if you dare. I promise you will have more than our INDIAN ARMY to fight and we shall talk face to face.

Good strategy by China..revealing the time of attack.. only the place of attack is left to be announced!
When can we expect that?

Idiot, it's easy to comment and hide as a recluse. Come to the front if you dare. I promise you will have more than our INDIAN ARMY to fight and we shall talk face to face.

wooo I'm so scare and I'm hiding behind of my keyboard. your army is just a joke that why your FM don't trust your army's ability to fight a war and begging US for help:lol:

These losers will have a fact that war game is different than killing enemy. What we doing for decades.

Face the aggression of 3 million strong Central forces.

Last edited:
wooo I'm so scare and I'm hiding behind of my keyboard. your army is just a joke that why your FM don't trust your army's ability to fight a war and begging US for help:lol:
You won't just fight the Indian Army, whole of your 'Southern Tibet' and the Brahmaputra valley will rise up. Pent up anger has been building up since '62, you will get your just answer.

We don't care what our leaders say, you violate Arunachal and Assam like last time, you will repent.

All the dictators act same,

This is from Pakistan Observer newspaper, few days before Pakistan's surrender.

main-qimg-9ca2273276124a3b79cbbc8f26ef2b01

Indians should start preparing another surrender ceremony draft in the line of 1971

Real-Hero-of-indo-pak-1971-war-715-GP.jpg

You won't just fight the Indian Army, whole of your 'Southern Tibet' and the Brahmaputra valley will rise up. Pent up anger has been building up since '62, you will get your just answer.

We don't care what our leaders say, you violate Arunachal and Assam like last time, you will repent.

is that how you expect to get help, most likely they will tilt toward China and ally PLA to fight Indian Army, ULFA ring a bell? :rofl:

Faithfull guy is really a faithfull Chinese supporter,typical commie.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom