What's new

Doklam standoff day 50: China says military action against India in 2 weeks

is that how you expect to get help, most likely they will tilt toward China and ally PLA to fight Indian Army, ULFA ring a bell? :rofl:
I have seen the rise and fall of ULFA before my own eyes, i have seen the mothers and children getting blown up in front of my own eyes. People dont like ULFA and they certainly don't like CHINA for they finance them.

Don't rely on internet, it doesn't show ground sentiments.

Apart from 1962, China has a very humiliating history in conflicts overall, having been manhandled by Japanese, Vietnamese etc in the past. Chinese are very subpar fighters. In stature and physical prowess, the little people probably hold the bottom rank amongst all. And in terms of intelligence which can win wars, there is no proof to show any superiority either. The self nominated High IQ Chinese have a total of 4 nobel prizes despite being 1.4 billion in number(not counting one peace prize). The only thing that makes PLA the least bit scary to other countries is that there are so many of them. Unfortunately, this time, they are standing against a country that has almost just as many people as them, and of a younger age, that too in a mountain terrain where the quality of the infantry soldiers will be the most important factor.

I have seen the rise and fall of ULFA before my own eyes, i have seen the mothers and children getting blown up in front of my own eyes. People dont like ULFA and they certainly don't like CHINA for they finance them.

Don't rely on internet, it doesn't show ground sentiments.

you just like to make unproven claim that they don't like us, these people hate Indian army and police more than ever for abuse and rape their women, you shall see if they acknowledge China is willing to liberate them, they will be glad to show us the way how to defeat Indian army in their territory.

Apart from 1962, China has a very humiliating history in conflicts overall, having been manhandled by Japanese, Vietnamese etc in the past. Chinese are very subpar fighters. In stature and physical prowess, the little people probably hold the bottom rank amongst all. And in terms of intelligence which can win wars, there is no proof to show any superiority either. The self nominated High IQ Chinese have a total of 4 nobel prizes despite being 1.4 billion in number(not counting one peace prize). The only thing that makes PLA the least bit scary to other countries is that there are so many of them. Unfortunately, this time, they are standing against a country that has almost just as many people as them, and of a younger age, that too in a mountain terrain where the quality of the infantry soldiers will be the most important factor.

From a nation that accumulated thousand years of humiliation under Muslim domination, Mongol, Turk, Persian and over 300 years under their white british master and serve as slave canon folders...LMAO

you just like to make unproven claim that they don't like us, these people hate Indian army and police more than ever for abuse and rape their women, you shall see if they acknowledge China is willing to liberate them, they will be glad to show us the way how to defeat Indian army in their territory.
Being a medical professional, i was a witness to this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Dhemaji_school_bombing

I won't tell the details, but those memories will stay with me forever, ULFA died that day.

North east separatism died with it, remnants only remain. Rest assured, we hate you to the core.

From a nation that accumulated thousand years of humiliation under Muslim domination, Mongol, Turk, Persian and over 300 years under their white british master and serve as slave canon folders...LMAO

LOL, Mongols caused the highest number of massacres in China. About 70 million Chinese died at the hands of the Mongols. Imagine, a few thousand Mongols used to come riding horses and millions of Chinese couldn't do anything. :lol: At least in India's case, we were fighting bigger powers with vast armies.

The only advantage China has in conflict is all of them look alike. Imagine being an Indian soldier who has just sniped a Chinese soldier. Then after 10 seconds, he sees another Chinese, just like the one he has shot rising up from the rubble. Imagine the damage to his morale, he will keep wondering if he actually got the hit. :rofl:

LOL, Mongols caused the highest number of massacres in China. About 70 million Chinese died at the hands of the Mongols. Imagine, a few thousand Mongols used to come riding horses and millions of Chinese couldn't do anything. :lol: At least in India's case, we were fighting bigger powers with vast armies.

And you do know what have to those Mongol? we have brought them virtually to extermination during the rise of Imperial Ming dynasty...it was said that revenge is so sweat:lol:...and now majority of Mongolians are Chinese. And India fight no bigger power other than begging for their independence and use none violence as way to earn pity of the world....don't make me laugh

And you do know what have to those Mongol? we have brought them virtually to extermination during the rise of Imperial Ming dynasty...it was said that revenge is so sweat:lol:...and now majority of Mongolians are Chinese. And India fight no bigger power other than begging for their independence and use none violence as way to earn pity of the world....don't make me laugh

Too bad you couldn't take revenge from Mao, he killed even more Chinese than Mongols did. :disagree:

We will chop you into pieces if you dare transgress here, don't expect any freebies in the north east. Be amused....

is that how you vent your frustration :rofl:, during 1962s Indian army have surrendered massively, we could have to put them into the meat bar and meat shredder but we decide to set them free, when come to cruelty, we certainly have a lot to offer you as well...have you ever hear a thousand cut punishment?

Too bad you couldn't take revenge from Mao, he killed even more Chinese than Mongols did. :disagree:

and what about Bengali Famine, have you guy revenge from your white master such Winston Churchill?

is that how you vent your frustration :rofl:, during 1962s Indian army have surrendered massively, we could have to put them into the meat bar and meat shredder but we decide to set them free, when come to cruelty, we certainly have a lot to offer you as well...have you ever hear a thousand cut punishment?

and what about Bengali Famine, have you guy revenge from your white master such Winston Churchill?

Huh, famine is a natural disaster, not conflict. That way there must have been many famines in China. In 1880 according to Wikipedia, the Great North China Famine killed 12 million people. 2 million Indians died in the Bengal famine by comparison, that too most of them would now have been part of Bangladesh.

Anyway, the point wasn't really to have a dick measuring contest. It is sad that all those people died and is a bad part of history. Plenty of Chinese and Indians have died in the past due to foreign invasions and natural disasters. My point was that Chinese be so arrogant and shouldn't consider themselves invincible especially when they have been beaten so badly in past battles, even by small powers like Vietnam

Last edited:

1962 is passe this is 2017, you effing Chinese didn't dare cross the Brahmaputra at Tezpur in '62 when we were beaten fair and square, what makes you think you will be able to do it this time when the populace of all 8 North Eastern states will rise up against you. Dimwit..

Huh, famine is a natural disaster, not conflict. That way there must have been many famines in China. In 1880 according to Wikipedia, the Great North China Famine killed 12 million people. 2 million Indians died in the Bengal famine by comparison, that too most of them would now have been part of Bangladesh.

Anyway, the point wasn't really to have a dick measuring contest. It is sad that all those people died and is a bad part of history. Plenty of Chinese and Indians have died in the past due to foreign invasions and natural disasters. My point was that Chinese be so arrogant and shouldn't consider themselves invincible especially when they have been beaten so badly in past battles, even by small powers like Vietnam
Heck, diminutive Japan beat Imperial Russia in 1905 thereby setting a new world order.

We don't want war, but if these stupid Chinese bring it to our homes we will give them a gift to remember.

Because of Mao, China is stronger today than what she has ever been in 5,000 years of history.

1962 is passe this is 2017, you effing Chinese didn't dare cross the Brahmaputra at Tezpur in '62 when we were beaten fair and square, what makes you think you will be able to do it this time when the populace of all 8 North Eastern states will rise up against you. Dimwit..

Heck, diminutive Japan beat Imperial Russia in 1905 thereby setting a new world order.

We don't want war, but if these stupid Chinese bring it to our homes we will give them a gift to remember.

ur country is 1.4 billion strong yet ur defense budget only 3 times of singapore.

trust me, if a war happens, india will most likely disintegrate and fall apart.

So many states within are crying for independence...so much disatisfsction

Because of Mao, China is stronger today than what she has ever been in 5,000 years of history.
No idiot, the Nationalists won them the war, Mao merely took advantage of the gullible masses.

ur country is 1.4 billion strong yet ur defense budget only 3 times of singapore.

trust me, if a war happens, india will most likely disintegrate and fall apart.

So many states within are crying for independence...so much disatisfsction
You don't effing reply in a thread where serious discussion is taking place. Shoo, false flagger. Singapore is our ally.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom