What's new

Doklam standoff day 50: China says military action against India in 2 weeks

006h2lwngy1fi9uowyswpj30sg0hsab0-jpg.416287

Modi doomed.

Will find the quickest U-Turn now.
And his media managers would change the tune in his favor, for India to have a face saving situation.

My Crystal ball already predicted such scenario 15 days ago.

no forces can be 100% on alert 100% of time
But you yourself claimed Singapore aitforce is always alert,80%pilots on duty will be in flying costume and if they aren't airborne with in 5mints of notice they will be court-martialed .... Don't you remember.

Modi doomed.
And his media managers would change the tune in his favor, for India to have a face saving situation.

Don't worry Comrade.
We will show your country what we Indians are made of.
Let your friends come and attack us.

Xi will be hung by his testicles pretty soon by his own CCP :D

is that how you expect to get help, most likely they will tilt toward China and ally PLA to fight Indian Army, ULFA ring a bell? :rofl:

Modi doomed.

There is also one prediction about 2019. How are doing there mate??

Don't worry Comrade.
We will show your country what we Indians are made of.
Let your friends come and attack us.

Xi will be hung by his testicles pretty soon by his own CCP :D
Reported for using indecent sexually explicited language.

I hope there won't be any war,any armed conflicts will bring both India and China probably Pakistan too to 18th century economy.

Thanks i hope you enjoy singapore and eventually realise that india is poor country to live in

Look, whether India is a poor country to live in or not is besides the point. Being Singaorean one should know that war is not good for anybody. Whatever Singapore is today is due to peace and stability. War is the enemy of both.

Look, whether India is a poor country to live in or not is besides the point. Being Singaorean one should know that war is not good for anybody. Whatever Singapore is today is due to peace and stability. War is the enemy of both.

Wanting peace and stability doesnt mean india can anyhow go inside bhutan

Doklam standoff day 150: China still says military action against India in 2 weeks

those dumb indians still jump high with their big mouth here, trully matching their IQ level of far below human average. If I were them, I would dump my stocks immediately and change all the rupees to dollars.

Never argue with those low IQ indians, soon we will see those broken indians crying on this site.

Doklam standoff day 150: China still says military action against India in 2 weeks
That was old news, yesterday's! What about today.. It's been a long time, almost 24hrs without any fresh warning from China! Too bad for Chinese standard...

Modi doomed.

So it's true that there will be war.... God may helps everyone.

Back
Top Bottom