What's new

Doklam standoff day 50: China says military action against India in 2 weeks

Dear Comrade, No one is disputing the fact that India will not win a war with China where India is the attacker.

Comrade, what we are pointing out is the scenario is where China is the attacker. Hope the Comrade understands the difference.

China wont be dumb to get dragged into a wider long conflict. Even though the main cities are thousands of km away.

China main aim is border territory thats all

China wont be dumb to get dragged into a wider long conflict. Even though the main cities are thousands of km away.

China main aim is border territory thats all

Oh, then China & comrades here are not talking about 'war' but a limited skirmish at the border, right?
Can you confirm if this is what China & it's supporters are talking about?

Singapore bears China. that's about it.
This guy here does not any way represent how Singapore people feel about China.

LOL. I doubt even China's closest allies like this country. Most know the truth about how China uses them but put on a show for the world for Chinese money and protection.
There are many incidents where many information is assymetric.

A smart person would reserve his comments

Actually the situation with Professor Huang is precarious. He is an American citizen and cannot be arrested as US will jump in, and naming China will invite its own share of trouble.

What does idyllic, welfare nanny state Singapore have in common with China? I love Singapore, it's like a second home. Mainland tourists stick out like sore thumbs. Maybe there is sympathy in HDB areas I wouldn't know much about that. Not in Clarke Quay where I stay.

Actually the situation with Professor Huang is precarious. He is an American citizen and cannot be arrested as US will jump in, and naming China will invite its own share of trouble.

What does idyllic, welfare nanny state Singapore have in common with China? I love Singapore, it's like a second home. Mainland tourists stick out like sore thumbs. Maybe there is sympathy in HDB areas I wouldn't know much about that. Not in Clarke Quay where I stay.

Thanks i hope you enjoy singapore and eventually realise that india is poor country to live in

Why 2 weeks more ? I thought chinese patience was getting over.
Pretty big patience i must say its more than 50 days now, any other nation would have already taken some action for insulting them in front of the world by stripping naked.

Even the "skirt brigade" is getting desperate as chinese just dont stop barking.

Why 2 weeks more ? I thought chinese patience was getting over.
Pretty big patience i must say its more than 50 days now, any other nation would have already taken some action for insulting them in front of the world by stripping naked.

Even the "skirt brigade" is getting desperate as chinese just dont stop barking.

India is on high alert now. Chinese will definitely suffer casualtiea if they attack now

Because of Mao, China is stronger today than what she has ever been in 5,000 years of history.

ur country is 1.4 billion strong yet ur defense budget only 3 times of singapore.

trust me, if a war happens, india will most likely disintegrate and fall apart.

So many states within are crying for independence...so much disatisfsction

Singapore defence budget 10 billion$ and three times mean 53billion $ right..

what make you think we can't displace Himalaya and get our share of monsoon? :lol: I have already make a thread about that, Indians were pissed when they read it :rofl:

isn't Bangali famine occur before India's partition, now you're trying to say that it's not your problem? New Delhi was accountable for this event and I can understand why people of this region want to split from the irresponsible India, good for them. And we never claim to be invincible only lunatic Indians claim to understand us. And you mean like we got beaten as 1962? :lol:Vietnam is just a joke, China was about to checkmate Hanoi in 1979 before we retreat.
Are you for real??

Does PDF really have a thread on that..:o:o_O:rofl:

So after 2 weeks we will be low alert ? idiot ?
Attack when they least expect it. After a while, you will let your guards down and say, hey this Chinese are cowards, then you laugh, then you boast, then you celebrate, then you die. :D

no forces can be 100% on alert 100% of time

keeping standoff, China need some time to unfold, to arrange,
yestoday photo , trains to Tibet
006h2Lwngy1fi9uoxv4v1j30sg0hsq3u.jpg
006h2Lwngy1fi9uowyswpj30sg0hsab0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom