What's new

DOKLAM standoff, China doesn't want peace

If you think diplomats just sit on their chairs after a few rounds of negotiations, you have much to learn.

Their job continues even during a war as anything conclusive can only come on the tables and not on the battlefield.

We have taken adequate steps to ensure that things don't escalate and if they do, what is to be done.

Don't worry.
Because you are a brainwashed extremist, who hates other's religion.

Those PLA are cowards, they will not go for war, instead they will use the pawns.

Your right I despise hindus, but I also hate you because your Indians

You dont have allies, you have one big brother, China. They are just sing you as their pawn. Earlier you gave way Gwadar and now they are asking for whole country under CPEC.

And they must be very careful of their big brother (China) than any other biggest brothers such as USA. USA will kill you silently but this one will grab you slowly. First it will throw false claims and make the land disputed and then will try to grab unofficially.

Because you are a brainwashed extremist, who hates other's religion.

And the Indian RSS Bhakts are more religious extrismists than any other religion in the world today. In fact, they are the most dangerous terrorists in the present world today.
They are the most dangerous terrorists today because they dont like their own Hindu Dalits and kill them in the name of purity (forget muslims and other religions).

Think about it like this, we hate you more then China. We wouldn't be wasting bullets for China but for us, but if we cab help our ally all the better.

China has always helped us but their are always limits, india has just given China more reason to push thise limits ever forward to give Pakistan greater access to what it wants

This will reveal itself over the coming months and years
U thinkso? You think we pushed China tonhelp youbguys unlikitely? Thats why you guys talk and act like you re brainwashed. The reality is China has pushed India thus far .... this is the new realitt and China has no control over yhe situation... win or loose the game hs changed thanks to neocons in China

And the Indian RSS Bhakts are more religious extrismists than any other religion in the world today. In fact, they are the most dangerous terrorists in the present world today.
They are the most dangerous terrorists today because they dont like their own Hindu Dalits and kill them in the name of purity (forget muslims and other religions).

Nothing to do with thia thread but tonbe honest islamic terrorism is far worse.... the RSS is just an answer or sultion t o i.... i hope you understand.... your type would only love an incompetent congress to rule India.... so you guys could get away with your bs

U thinkso? You think we pushed China tonhelp youbguys unlikitely? Thats why you guys talk and act like you re brainwashed. The reality is China has pushed India thus far .... this is the new realitt and China has no control over yhe situation... win or loose the game hs changed thanks to neocons in China

Nothing to do with thia thread but tonbe honest islamic terrorism is far worse.... the RSS is just an answer or sultion t o i.... i hope you understand.... your type would only love an incompetent congress to rule India.... so you guys could get away with your bs

With this RSS supported rule, only a minority community is safe. Dont come to conclusion on the term minority community here. With this I mean only the Brahmins and the Choudris. Where as the majority is getting ready to throw this minority community very soon. You Bhakts think that you are permanent and the true desh Bhakts, whereas you must prepare yourself to wash away in Gau Urine vey soon. The days are very soon. You may enjoy another term in 2019.
2025 will be the year when RSS tries to celebrate their 100 years and that will be the year they will be declared the dangerous terrorist organization in this world and that will be the new era for RSS for getting hit by Chappals and Cow dung by every true Indian desh Bhakt.

With this RSS supported rule, only a minority community is safe. Dont come to conclusion on the term minority community here. With this I mean only the Brahmins and the Choudris. Where as the majority is getting ready to throw this minority community very soon. You Bhakts think that you are permanent and the true desh Bhakts, whereas you must prepare yourself to wash away in Gau Urine vey soon. The days are very soon. You may enjoy another term in 2019.
2025 will be the year when RSS tries to celebrate their 100 years and that will be the year they will be declared the dangerous terrorist organization in this world and that will be the new era for RSS for getting hit by Chappals and Cow dung by every true Indian desh Bhakt.

I am sorry if any one hurt from Brahmin and Chaudri community with my statement. I am referring to only those supporting RSS. There is a major percentage who in them who doesnt support RSS ideology. And many more are slowly realizing. It is only a political vaccum that is giving strength to this RSS ideology at this point of time.

No need to show frustration immediately being a Bhakt. You can go home and type instead of answering from mobile. I can understand your frustration and hurry burry to comment. At least show patience. RSS will not be terminated so early. You can relax and go home first. Take a bath and then come back to reply. Your masters will not give more credit points for first replies and promote you in higher positions. There are so many other recruited members in your IT cell. Let them answer.

Chinese are always arguing how they will do this and that, they never focus on what India can do back. Let's hypothetically say that we return only 70% of the damage, whoever thinks that would be acceptable damage to them? Like how come Chinese jokers talk about '1 megaton' bombs in Delhi. Sure, a retaliatory 80 KT bomb on bejeing is smaller than 1 MT but will an explosion 4 times the size of Hiroshima be acceptable to them only because it is 20% smaller than what they dropped on Delhi?

And I could also see you get a boner quietly.....

and we'll nuke Bejeing for you too.
it seems many indias want nuke china,some news related to it
BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- China held its first comprehensive nuclear security emergency drill on Saturday, to test and improve its security-incident response mechanism, according to the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense.

Code-named "Fengbao-2016," the drill, which was neither scripted nor had a preplanned result, tested the effectiveness of the nuclear security system, said the administration.

The drill was presided over by Wang Yiren, vice director of the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, and vice-chairman of the China Atomic Energy Authority.

Representatives from central government agencies, local governments and China National Nuclear Corp. observed the drill, the administration added.

it seems many indias want nuke china,some news related to it
BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- China held its first comprehensive nuclear security emergency drill on Saturday, to test and improve its security-incident response mechanism, according to the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense.

Code-named "Fengbao-2016," the drill, which was neither scripted nor had a preplanned result, tested the effectiveness of the nuclear security system, said the administration.

The drill was presided over by Wang Yiren, vice director of the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, and vice-chairman of the China Atomic Energy Authority.

Representatives from central government agencies, local governments and China National Nuclear Corp. observed the drill, the administration added.

and this will 'save' Beijing? Are you stupid?

and this will 'save' Beijing? Are you stupid?
I don't think india have any chance to nuke beijing,beijing is too far away from india.
At least China is serious about nuclear war, and preparing for it. Do you have any news how india army drills for nuclear weapons?

I don't think india have any chance to nuke beijing,beijing is too far away from india.
At least China is serious about nuclear war, and preparing for it. Do you have any news how india army drills for nuclear weapons?

No one talks openly about nuclear drills except stupid people. We have both weapons and delivery

bhai naya naya account hai bilkul taza, samjh hi jao kya hai

lot of Chinese trolls talk about nuclear war like someone is out to buy a carton of milk.

You have got to be joking.....

Back
Top Bottom