What's new

DOKLAM standoff, China doesn't want peace

It's only a matter of time before India puts it tail between its legs and retreats..... Of course their pride will ensure they 'negotiate' a mutual reciprocation, China will throw a ceremonial cookie there way so that 56 inch chest modi jee and super hawk doval can go back to their gullible and docile public with claims of a major victory. The jingoistic Indian presstitutes will have breaking news every few seconds claiming victory, arnab goswami will be knocking one out under his desk while a breaking news banner says ' China humiliated, retreats'...all the while the dumb Indian on the street will believe every ounce of bull crap being fed to them. This is the reality of India. There will be no war folks.

I have a graphic assistant in my office, I explain him what I want and he makes it.

India_China_Border_60.jpg

Look who is bragging here:

Two and half wars...

Loser is a false flag! Another cheerleader for China. :D

It's only a matter of time before India puts it tail between its legs and retreats..... Of course their pride will ensure they 'negotiate' a mutual reciprocation, China will throw a ceremonial cookie there way so that 56 inch chest modi jee and super hawk doval can go back to their gullible and docile public with claims of a major victory. The jingoistic Indian presstitutes will have breaking news every few seconds claiming victory, arnab goswami will be knocking one out under his desk while a breaking news banner says ' China humiliated, retreats'...all the while the dumb Indian on the street will believe every ounce of bull crap being fed to them. This is the reality of India. There will be no war folks.

Another cheerleader! Slavery went so deep inside your generations that now you can't even think beyond China!!!!

OF COURSE THERE WILL BE NO WAR .. talk sense china cannot win a war OR indeed afford a war.

THATS WHY the yellow man is all talk bravado and whinginmg AND NO ACTION.

Did britsh wait in falklands ......... no
Did india wait in Kargil,, err no
Did USA wait in Kuwait er no

SO WHAT THE BIG DADDY CHINA doing ..................... what they waiting for

One thiung is FOR SURE

YOU PAKISTANIS are bitterly disappointed THAT YOUR HIGH MIGHTY china is being made to look weak and utterly helpless in doklham by INDIA

We in the west are loving it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom