What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

Modi govt has shown spine ? Yes.
Did showing spine do any good for India ? That's still not clear.
I think give Chinese a few more weeks.If still no action then we'll handover the trophy to India.

Domestic politics can be a very compelling reason to play such cards.

Sometimes they can work, sometimes not.

Now with Xi looking to consolidate power for another term and have absolute say in CCP, this was a grandstanding done.

It should not have spilled across the border for any reason.

Maybe a bit of rattling here and there would have done the job to impress opposing politicians and partymen.

Things needlessly got so heated with so much of unnecessary melodrama.

Gd luck bhai.....
It's more like bye bye Bhai
:lol:

34006105.jpg
Obviously you are not scared because you will not be fighting. You are far away watching your country men get slaughter like cows

Obviously you are not scared because you will not be fighting. You are far away watching your country men get slaughter like cows

Yawn...more threats from a CCP bot.

Domestic politics can be a very compelling reason to play such cards.

Sometimes they can work, sometimes not.

Now with Xi looking to consolidate power for another term and have absolute say in CCP, this was a grandstanding done.

It should not have spilled across the border for any reason.

Maybe a bit of rattling here and there would have done the job to impress opposing politicians and partymen.

Things needlessly got so heated with so much of unnecessary melodrama.
As soon as India showed spine Chinese realized that this has not gone according to plan.
But instead of changing strategy they started accelerating the threats.
Now it's been a while since threats are not working and the Chinese know it still they are not changing strategy.Maybe we shouldn't dismiss war completely.

LOL. I'm going to laugh so hard when China turns those warnings into fire raining down on India. Hopefully China will take out most of the trolls that plague PDF as well. :ashamed:

As soon as India showed spine Chinese realized that this has not gone according to plan.
But instead of changing strategy they started accelerating the threats.
Now it's been a while since threats are not working and the Chinese know it still they are not changing strategy.Maybe we shouldn't dismiss war completely.

That would have multiple negative effects.

Economy.

FDI.

Commercial manufacturing sector

Domestic policies.

In effect, it would take the entire region back by 30 years.

Neither of us want that.

In politics, a mere statement can be covered.

But a physical damage of any sort cannot.

Politicians are crafty for the same reason.

That would have multiple negative effects.

Economy.

FDI.

Commercial manufacturing sector

Domestic policies.

In effect, it would take the entire region back by 30 years.

Neither of us want that.

In politics, a mere statement can be covered.

But a physical damage of any sort cannot.

Politicians are crafty for the same reason.
By war I mean skirmishes or a short blitzkrieg style Chinese invasion of a small chunk of Indian territory after which ceasfire and negotiations can kick in.
That can't be completely ruled out for a few more weeks.

By war I mean skirmishes or a short blitzkrieg style Chinese invasion of a small chunk of Indian territory after which ceasfire and negotiations can kick in.
That can't be completely ruled out for a few more weeks.

Yes but it would result in a needless escalation where our troops will be forced to respond and then it will be a needless taking of lives on both sides.

Land grabbing on either sides will not achieve anything for both the countries.

LOL. I'm going to laugh so hard when China turns those warnings into fire raining down on India. Hopefully China will take out most of the trolls that plague PDF as well. :ashamed:
These trolls here are living in the west or far away from Donglang. That's why they are so brave and want war so bad.

you should be. take it as a charity and free advice for you poor indians. changing your money to dollars Immediately. once china launch the attack, your rupee will become worthless like toilet paper, of which I am not sure if you have the concept of toilet, anyway you can google.

Brother Chung Lee, you have threatened us enough for a day, now take this and piss off.

dollar.jpg

See, I already paid you more than CCP ever did, I am your new employer, now go and troll the Bangladeshis for me. :D

And you are very brave you are fighting..NOT!....I was just kidding stick to your computer keyboard..if you dont want to be slaughtered like pigs.

If there is a race of people that has been slaughtered the most in the last 100 years, it's you Chinese. 20 million by the Japanese in a few months in WW2, hope you haven't forgotten the battle of Nanking. Then 70 million by the pinnacle of Chinese High IQ - Mao, who thought that you could become a superpower by producing Pig iron in the backyard . A race of people that has been slaughtered so ruthlessly shouldn't be here issuing threats or clamoring for war. Apart from 1962, most of Chinese history is replete with losses. Most recently in 1979 when the rag tag Vietcong managed to defeat the PLA, killing about 60,000 Chinese soldiers in the process. Yes, you Chinese have a lot of money now due to decades of export of plastic toys and have bought shiny new equipment, but you are poor fighters at best.

Read that bold part again..Fire will rain on the whole continent in the form of a Nuclear War. The days of regular war are over at least between nuclear powers. ..as far as PDF..the server its hosted in USA I think (I maybe wrong)...the users mostly will disappear....so You should take this seriously and stop laughing at your own demise as well.

These trolls here are living in the west or far away from Donglang. That's why they are so brave and want war so bad.
Who!..you mean the Chinese warning department who keeps warning day in and day out about impending war/action..they live in the west that too far away from Dong along...Is that what it is...the actual decision makers who can start a war!

Read that bold part again..Fire will rain on the whole continent in the form of a Nuclear War. The days of regular war are over at least between nuclear powers. ..as far as PDF..the server its hosted in USA I think (I maybe wrong)...the users mostly will disappear....so You should take this seriously and stop laughing at your own demise as well.

People are so indeed so silly. On an article about this conflict, saw several redneck white trash commenting that they hoped China and India would nuke each other and reduce the surplus population. People think that nukes don't affect anyone else :lol:. A nuclear war between India and China will be the end of the world as we know it.

The indians shouting here match their IQ level, far below human average. The more funy things with Indians is that they mock China lacking balls just because we have not pounded them yet for just 2 month. Now I know indians resort balls to fight, no wonder they could not win a single battle in whole history and being colonized for over 1000 years, only became self-rule after begging out of self-starvation. what a world-record miserable human experience.

We kept giving warning just to show the world we are civilized and have our maximum constraints. of course, we also use this to buy our time for troop deployment and awaiting for the end of raining season in that area, which by the way facilitate the movement of our light tank legions.

Mark my words, happy indians. you are doomed even if you pull back your rag-tag soldiers now. Once PLA army get mobolized, there is no way to look back. It will be massacre for your primitive army for sure.

I am just as impatient as you people here to await for the final slaughter, and I am sure it will come soon. for one important sign, today China's stocks relating to defense industry jumped sky-high, the market always know everything in advance.

The following are some pics of PLA's drill yesterday, like participating olymics, we always get warm-up before joining the game, a new concept for you indians because you always a sideline watcher in olympics.
View attachment 416032
View attachment 416037 View attachment 416038
View attachment 416039 View attachment 416041

Congrats for defeating India in PDF.. now you earned a cookie..

Back
Top Bottom