What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

If there is a race of people that has been slaughtered the most in the last 100 years, it's you Chinese. 20 million by the Japanese in a few months in WW2, hope you haven't forgotten the battle of Nanking. Then 70 million by the pinnacle of Chinese High IQ - Mao, who thought that you could become a superpower by producing Pig iron in the backyard . A race of people that has been slaughtered so ruthlessly shouldn't be here issuing threats or clamoring for war. Apart from 1962, most of Chinese history is replete with losses. Most recently in 1979 when the rag tag Vietcong managed to defeat the PLA, killing about 60,000 Chinese soldiers in the process. Yes, you Chinese have a lot of money now due to decades of export of plastic toys and have bought shiny new equipment, but you are poor fighters at best.

Through history, the most is indians.
death by cholera, bubonic plague, black death and internal strife

Do you guys notice this?
For the first time, past few days, the chinese are not thanking themselves. Normally they will thank themselves in droves.

It is a big achievement that cpc has managed to bring some shame among pdf chinese.

Dragons lacks ball and i heard the whisper they don't even have balls to begin with.
1114013-dragon6.jpeg

China can't do shit to India as we can see today.

India will decimate their trading shipping lanes

Having high ground the Chinese will struggle to dislodge Indians in Sikham.

FOR PAKISTANIS TO SEE THEIR Daddy HELPLESS has them scratching their heads

India has not budged despite four weeks of chinease threats and chest beating

These four feet Chinese noodles don't even realize that they have dug in bunkers in doklam. Now why would you need bunkers for assault, these are for defense.

These ccp farts like @pher can only release gas here in abundance, as well as their Chinese ministry. This @pher lowlife thinks today's Indian army is like one of those countries in SCS. Dude fire a 9mm pistol bullet and then see what happens.

Indian army is fighting with suicide jihadis and army for over two decades. Don't wish that your wish comes true otherwise Indian army will waste you in your 1 bhk apartment at twentieth floor while you are watching Japanese **** and sucking on noodles like d1ck.

Sorry im having problem with copy-paste. So I'm attaching screen shots with link. http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/china-warns-india-says-its-restraint-over-doklam-standoff-has-a-bottom-line/story-iCSnqBjQXJ8KKDwf7K4V8K_amp.html China warns India again on Thursday night on Doklam Stand off.
"OUR RESTRAINT HAS A BOTTOM LINE":- Chinese defense ministry. View attachment 415967View attachment 415968 View attachment 415969View attachment 415970
bahahaha, empty threat after empty threat, do the Chinese realise how pathetic and weak they are making themselves look? Meanwhile the Indian side is utterly silent.

The Chinese are really backing themselves into a corner here with all these "warnings", every day that goes by with the status quo remaining is a victory for India and it is exposing the Chinese badly in front of the world but more importantly its immediate neighbours. Expansionist China is being cut down to size.

LOL. I'm going to laugh so hard when China turns those warnings into fire raining down on India. Hopefully China will take out most of the trolls that plague PDF as well. :ashamed:
LOL, we have been hearing these threats for the past 7+ years...."PLA will rain down rockets on Delhi etc etc", no one is scared by these hollow threats.

By war I mean skirmishes or a short blitzkrieg style Chinese invasion of a small chunk of Indian territory after which ceasfire and negotiations can kick in.
That can't be completely ruled out for a few more weeks.
If it even tries this, China can kiss goodbye to its "rise". The US/West are itching for an opportunity to cut China down to size, the last thing the Chinese can afford is to allow their economy to cool off given all of its internal issues.

Dragons lacks ball and i heard the whisper they don't even have balls to begin with.

Nope, they have those but keep them hidden inside the bomb bay. Prey the bay does not open, or else.

LOL. I'm going to laugh so hard when China turns those warnings into fire raining down on India. Hopefully China will take out most of the trolls that plague PDF as well. :ashamed:

Let me say it again. Chinese warnings has reputation of chinese products, use and throw, no warranty or guarantee. But you can buy more for less.

I am not even sure if Chinese tanks or artillery or even guns will work flawlessly at that altitude. Moreover, I have been told that Chinese have little more than a million in PLA, rest are ccp propagandist in guise of soldiers.

Now, this is word of mouth and I am not taking it seriously, but just telling you I have been told so.

Nope, they have those but keep them hidden inside the bomb bay. Prey the bay does not open, or else.

Else they can explode while launching itself, just like previous three missions of csa and having non auditing Chinese products in pla.

When did you last considered oppo or Huawei comparable to iPhone or Sony or Samsung?

That would have multiple negative effects.

Economy.

FDI.

Commercial manufacturing sector

Domestic policies.

In effect, it would take the entire region back by 30 years.

Neither of us want that.

In politics, a mere statement can be covered.

But a physical damage of any sort cannot.

Politicians are crafty for the same reason.
And the biggest of all ....SANCTIONS. Imports from China will be prohibited, then slowly China transforms into North Korea II. May be they can even merge with supreme leader Xi as head.

it means everything for pakistan. In Doklam, we focus on destroying india army base and soldiers with rocket power. Our land force main attack direction will be toward kashmir, the terrain there is good for our light tank movement, and we will share the loots by dividing it. In the end India will also lost its whole northeast and become so weak that even Bangladesh can bully it easily.
Enlightening thoughts....you seems to be really smart...i wish i can be even close to the IQ level you got...

it means everything for pakistan. In Doklam, we focus on destroying india army base and soldiers with rocket power. Our land force main attack direction will be toward kashmir, the terrain there is good for our light tank movement, and we will share the loots by dividing it. In the end India will also lost its whole northeast and become so weak that even Bangladesh can bully it easily.

WoW....just loving imagining it!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom