What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

The indians shouting here match their IQ level, far below human average. The more funy things with Indians is that they mock China lacking balls just because we have not pounded them yet for just 2 month. Now I know indians resort balls to fight, no wonder they could not win a single battle in whole history and being colonized for over 1000 years, only became self-rule after begging out of self-starvation. what a world-record miserable human experience.

We kept giving warning just to show the world we are civilized and have our maximum constraints. of course, we also use this to buy our time for troop deployment and awaiting for the end of raining season in that area, which by the way facilitate the movement of our light tank legions.

Mark my words, happy indians. you are doomed even if you pull back your rag-tag soldiers now. Once PLA army get mobolized, there is no way to look back. It will be massacre for your primitive army for sure.

I am just as impatient as you people here to await for the final slaughter, and I am sure it will come soon. for one important sign, today China's stocks relating to defense industry jumped sky-high, the market always know everything in advance.

The following are some pics of PLA's drill yesterday, like participating olymics, we always get warm-up before joining the game, a new concept for you indians because you always a sideline watcher in olympics.
View attachment 416032
View attachment 416037 View attachment 416038
View attachment 416039 View attachment 416041
So what!..I can post a video from NK blowing up USS Nimitz and also showing USA completed destroyed...

Now you spoke about a lot of old things..good for you. Now run along, get the next warning document ready to broadcast...What a bunch of cowards.

34006105.jpg
you should be. take it as a charity and free advice for you poor indians. changing your money to dollars Immediately. once china launch the attack, your rupee will become worthless like toilet paper, of which I am not sure if you have the concept of toilet, anyway you can google.

you should be. take it as a charity and free advice for you poor indians.changing your money to dollars Immediately. once china launch the attack, your rupee will become worthless like toilet paper, of which I am not sure if you have the concept of toilet, anyway you can google.

More empty threats from a paper tiger...

78b53b7a34e09de3f1d3e9e56e2a3197d74f2072191c9355fecfbdb72e671722.jpg

Inside information
---------------------------------------------------
1. China has agreed to destroy 100 meters of the road it was building beyond the ''Turning Point''.
2. In return, India has agreed to withdraw its troops but will monitor the Chinese from above - sitting on the ridge 300 meters to the east of the standoff site.
3. India will coordinate with Bhutan to replace Indian soldiers with 300 Bhutanese soldiers.
Mere pyare Chini Neta, Agar thook nahi chaatna tha toh thookey kyon ?
Agali baar yaad rakhna
Intrusion in India = Protrusion from behind for China.

Inside information
1. China has agreed to destroy 100 meters of the road it was building beyond the ''Turning Point''.
2. In return, India has agreed to withdraw its troops but will monitor the Chinese from above - sitting on the ridge 300 meters to the east of the standoff site.
3. India will coordinate with Bhutan to replace Indian soldiers with 300 Bhutanese soldiers.
Agali baar yaad rakhna
Allow me to roll my eyes at this.

Inside information
Agali baar yaad rakhna
This looks more like a wet dream instead of inside info.

Inside information
Agali baar yaad rakhna
Btw if any such events do take place along these lines then it will be a huge diplomatic victory for Ind with a huge morale booster for the nation.
And I will definitiely give it to India for playing great geo politics and showing balls of steel.
At the same time it will be nothing short of international embarrassment for China.They have gone too far in their aggressive rhetoric and any step backwards will be humiliating to say the least.

Btw if any such events do take place along these lines then it will be a huge diplomatic victory for Ind with a huge morale booster for the nation.
And I will definitiely give it to India for playing great geo politics and showing balls of steel.
At the same time it will be nothing short of international embarrassment for China.They have gone too far in their aggressive rhetoric and any step backwards will be humiliating to say the least.

China overplayed it's card. It tried to do what it has been doing with small nations . Congress I had weak people managing nation in the past and now RSS / Modi will not take shit....Will protect Bhutan.

China was wrong . The cost benefit for China is too too high wrt Dokolam...Where in any case it can never win.

Yes loss of face .....Some head will roll in China....Including their Indian Ambassador.

We hate you more then China does

War and hostility is part of our future the moment India occupied a Muslim majority state in Kashmir we knew our destiny would end in the destruction of South Asia

China being antagonized by India plays out perfectly for Pakistan

Your little spat will materialise in immense support for Pakistan in obtaining the weapons, TOT and diplomatic support we need

You seriously need a spa break.

We do have disagreements between your countrymen and ours but you are one riled up guy.

Calm down man.

China overplayed it's card. It tried to do what it has been doing with small nations . Congress I had weak people managing nation in the past and now RSS / Modi will not take shit....Will protect Bhutan.

China was wrong . The cost benefit for China is too too high wrt Dokolam...Where in any case it can never win.

Yes loss of face .....Some head will roll in China....Including their Indian Ambassador.
Modi govt has shown spine ? Yes.
Did showing spine do any good for India ? That's still not clear.
I think give Chinese a few more weeks.If still no action then we'll handover the trophy to India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom