What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

China is pissed off now ? Wasn't it India who was humiliated according to $30 per article journalist Ms. Polina Tikhonova...? :rofl: :rofl:

Your pissed, they are humiliated
They are pissed you are humiliated
What does it matter to Pakistan

We of course support China but in reality it means nothing to us

But China knows the hatred we have for India and they will know that if they want to hurt India they can simply supply us more and more weaponry and our own animosity towards India will do the rest

Your little tiff will materialize in real tangible benefits in the coming months and years for Pakistan

But China knows the hatred we have for India and they will know that if they want to hurt India they can simply supply us more and more weaponry and our own animosity towards India will do the rest

Your little tiff will materialize in real tangible benefits in the coming months and years for Pakistan

:blah: :blah: :blah:

You are a very emotional guy for Islam. I fear you will end up joining any terrorist group in Pakistan.
Spit this hate mate before its too late.

I'm cool

But Kashmir destroyed the unity of South Asia, so rather then being a single military, economic, cultural block even with Partition and different nations we are enemies
And every nation in the world knows that Pakistan is the ready made counter balance to India so if you get too ambitious or pissoff a country then we will get automatic support

Our own animosity and rivalry will insure we take that support to harm you for our own rivalry

Even friendly countries will want to ensure Pakistan remains strong as a check and balance to Indian ambitions

Your own arrogance and greed has led you down this path, when we only ever wanted was Kashmir as a Muslim majority state to be part of Pakistan as per partition

I see the Pakistani will be victims for the game of big countries like my country in the past. And In the end, You will recognize your nation get nothing except the war and the destruction.

I see the Pakistani will be victims for the game of big countries like my country in the past. And In the end, You will recognize your nation get nothing except the war and the destruction.

We after a long time have become selfish

We have 150 nuclear warhead's to ensure the destruction of anyone who wishes us ill

We serve our interests and our interests alone

We will however lend our support and goodwill to allies and friends of which China is one

The indians shouting here match their IQ level, far below human average. The more funy things with Indians is that they mock China lacking balls just because we have not pounded them yet for just 2 month. Now I know indians resort balls to fight, no wonder they could not win a single battle in whole history and being colonized for over 1000 years, only became self-rule after begging out of self-starvation. what a world-record miserable human experience.

We kept giving warning just to show the world we are civilized and have our maximum constraints. of course, we also use this to buy our time for troop deployment and awaiting for the end of raining season in that area, which by the way facilitate the movement of our light tank legions.

Mark my words, happy indians. you are doomed even if you pull back your rag-tag soldiers now. Once PLA army get mobolized, there is no way to look back. It will be massacre for your primitive army for sure.

I am just as impatient as you people here to await for the final slaughter, and I am sure it will come soon. for one important sign, today China's stocks relating to defense industry jumped sky-high, the market always know everything in advance.

The following are some pics of PLA's drill yesterday, like participating olymics, we always get warm-up before joining the game, a new concept for you indians because you always a sideline watcher in olympics.
_et--fyitapv7511499.gif

bjIk-fyitapp0521673.gif
LEab-fyitapp0521669.gif

Ncel-fyitapp0521676.gif
QMG0-fyitapv7511496.gif

Last edited:
You are in delusion mate.
India -China war will impact the whole world negatively. Pakistan will be the center of this negative impact.
Your last hope (China's help)will be crushed. CPEC will be destroyed.

Yeah everything will be destroyed except India and Indians. then they will go to mars as they are shupa poawa to seek any life there to destroy.

Dragons lacks ball and i heard the whisper they don't even have balls to begin with.

so does this mean that in 62, Indian claims are false ? that China was aggressor , as per you Chinese has no Balls to start a War ..

The indians shouting here match their IQ level, far below human average. The more funy things with Indians is that they mock China lacking balls just because we have not pounded them yet for just 2 month. Now I know indians resort balls to fight, no wonder they could not win a single battle in whole history and being colonized for over 1000 years, only became self-rule after begging out of self-starvation. what a world-record miserable human experience.

We kept giving warning just to show the world we are civilized and have our maximum constraints. of course, we also use this to buy our time for troop deployment and awaiting for the end of raining season in that area, which by the way facilitate the movement of our light tank legions.

Mark my words, happy indians. you are doomed even if you pull back your rag-tag soldiers now. Once PLA army get mobolized, there is no way to look back. It will be massacre for your primitive army for sure.

I am just as impatient as you people here to await for the final slaughter, and I am sure it will come soon. for one important sign, today China's stocks relating to defense industry jumped sky-high, the market always know everything in advance.

The following are some pics of PLA's drill yesterday, like participating olymics, we always get warm-up before joining the game, a new concept for you indians because you always a sideline watcher in olympics.
View attachment 416032
View attachment 416037 View attachment 416038
View attachment 416039 View attachment 416041

34006105.jpg

View attachment 416032

After watching these drills These would be indian reactions for sure.

indashit2.jpg

View attachment 416032

Post bookmarked for future.

Last edited:

it means everything for pakistan. In Doklam, we focus on destroying india army base and soldiers with rocket power. Our land force main attack direction will be toward kashmir, the terrain there is good for our light tank movement, and we will share the loots by dividing it. In the end India will also lost its whole northeast and become so weak that even Bangladesh can bully it easily.

Last edited:
THIS IS GREAT FOR PAKISTAN

We of course support our Chinese friends but doklam means nothing to Pakistan, however a pissed off China is just so much more compliant and eager to help Pakistan hurt India whether it gives us access to more weaponry at great prices or diplomatic support to fudge India its all good for us
If this is how you wish you could get weapons at great prices or diplomatic support...then you guys are already done. Thank you for that..well at least have one honest post here!

We hate you more then China does

War and hostility is part of our future the moment India occupied a Muslim majority state in Kashmir we knew our destiny would end in the destruction of South Asia

China being antagonized by India plays out perfectly for Pakistan

Your little spat will materialise in immense support for Pakistan in obtaining the weapons, TOT and diplomatic support we need

You gave vast land in same Muslim state part to China.. stop deluding your self..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom