What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

The indians shouting here match their IQ level, far below human average. The more funy things with Indians is that they mock China lacking balls just because we have not pounded them yet for just 2 month. Now I know indians resort balls to fight, no wonder they could not win a single battle in whole history and being colonized for over 1000 years, only became self-rule after begging out of self-starvation. what a world-record miserable human experience.

We kept giving warning just to show the world we are civilized and have our maximum constraints. of course, we also use this to buy our time for troop deployment and awaiting for the end of raining season in that area, which by the way facilitate the movement of our light tank legions.

Mark my words, happy indians. you are doomed even if you pull back your rag-tag soldiers now. Once PLA army get mobolized, there is no way to look back. It will be massacre for your primitive army for sure.

I am just as impatient as you people here to await for the final slaughter, and I am sure it will come soon. for one important sign, today China's stocks relating to defense industry jumped sky-high, the market always know everything in advance.

The following are some pics of PLA's drill yesterday, like participating olymics, we always get warm-up before joining the game, a new concept for you indians because you always a sideline watcher in olympics.
View attachment 416032
View attachment 416037 View attachment 416038
View attachment 416039 View attachment 416041
As always, commies are good at propoganda but who do you think you are fooling? Your propoganda hasn't acheived its intended effects so far- the Indian army are still holding their ground.

I wonder when the inflection point will come and everyone will realise the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.....

Look at how ineffective the PLA is against poor little insignifcant India and you guys with your superior IQ have dreams of taking on the US in a peer-peer fight! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope, they have those but keep them hidden inside the bomb bay. Prey the bay does not open, or else.
Oh now we have the Pakistani cheerleaders warning India too.........

264.jpg

warnings all over from border!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: im fed up with their ministry of warning !!
It's not for your benefit but for their domestic audience although it's a stupid thing to be doing, the endless "warnings" with no response from India is just making the Chinese look weaker and weaker both internally and internationally.

by warning thousand times,china is losing it's credibility and i think india stands firm.they will not fall back.china looks like helpless.this kind of warnings only weaken you.india knows nothing is happening on the ground.

by warning thousand times,china is losing it's credibility and i think india stands firm.they will not fall back.china looks like helpless.this kind of warnings only weaken you.india knows nothing is happening on the ground.
The world knows nothing is happening on the ground.

These endless warnings can only be interpreted as a hitherto unchallenged China too used to getting its way, they have become so emboldened by constant capitulation by its neighbours in the SCS that they actually started to believe their own propoganda.

Now a nation is firmly standing in their way and refusing to back down they have no clue how to handle it and are doing all they know what to do- talk tough and hope to intimidate the other side into agreeing to China's terms.

It will be fascinating to see how they spin this for their domestic audience once the inevitable happens (they back down) because currently they are busying painting themselves as the victims of Indian agression and they will teach India a lesson.

These endless warnings can only be interpreted as a hitherto unchallenged China too used to getting its way, they have become so emboldened by constant capitulation by its neighbours in the SCS that they actually started to believe their own propoganda.

Now a nation is firmly standing in their way and refusing to back down they have no clue how to handle it and are doing all they know what to do- talk tough and hope to intimidate the other side into agreeing to China's terms.

It will be fascinating to see how they spin this for their domestic audience once the inevitable happens (they back down) because currently they are busying painting themselves as the victims of Indian agression and they will teach India a lesson.

i don't know anything about this area but indian members here said that they have terrain advantage.i have never seen china like this before.may be terrain supports you.scs involves lots of countries.it impacts on scs as well.i believe that despite chinese warnings,india must prepare itself for a war because chinese politicians are under pressure.it's about their pride and even chinese citizens are angry over this situation.

i don't know anything about this area but indian members here said that they have terrain advantage.i have never seen china like this before.may be terrain supports you.scs involves lots of countries.it impacts on scs as well.i believe that despite chinese warnings,india must prepare itself for a war because chinese politicians are under pressure.it's about their pride and even chinese citizens are angry over this situation.
India has complete tactical superiority in that area and once again is exposing the Chinese for the liars they are- constantly threatening the Siliguri corridor (chicken's neck), constantly infringing on Arunanchul Pradeshand recently threatening the state of Sikkim. For all the bluster where is China's supposed superiority now? India isn't exaclty shaking in it boots.....

And don't you worry, India is prepared for a war and is more than willing to teach a bully some manners if required.

THIS IS GREAT FOR PAKISTAN

We of course support our Chinese friends but doklam means nothing to Pakistan, however a pissed off China is just so much more compliant and eager to help Pakistan hurt India whether it gives us access to more weaponry at great prices or diplomatic support to fudge India its all good for us
Can you tell me what has china not done yet to hurt India already? Protecting Pakistani terorists in UN, giving nuclear , missile technology, soon to be delivered nuclear submarine etc? Now it's indias turn to return the favor with interest .

These endless warnings can only be interpreted as ......

These endless warnings can only be interpreted as browbeating india and it is working like a charm. india quietly drawing down its troops and indian establishment has no face, thus keeping quiet. On top of that, Bhutan and China directly consulting and working on border demarcation bypassing india. Chest thumping indian crowd don't realize they lost more than just border dispute. Bhutan claiming independence from almost 70 years long indian defacto occupation.

These endless warnings can only be interpreted as browbeating india and it is working like a charm. india quietly drawing down its troops and indian establishment has no face, thus keeping quiet. On top of that, Bhutan and China directly consulting and working on border demarcation bypassing india. Chest thumping indian crowd don't realize they lost more than just border dispute. Bhutan claiming independence from almost 70 years long indian defacto occupation.
Delusional as always, where is your evidence for any of this cr@p?

I guess the Chinese are still issuing "warnings" to India despite it withdrawing just for the fun of it?

Delusional as always, where is your evidence for any of this cr@p?

I guess the Chinese are still issuing "warnings" to India despite it withdrawing just for the fun of it?
Dont ask for evidence, they have nothing to provide except for jumping the bandwagon.

Can you tell me what has china not done yet to hurt India already? Protecting Pakistani terorists in UN, giving nuclear , missile technology, soon to be delivered nuclear submarine etc? Now it's indias turn to return the favor with interest .

Go for it!!!

Like I said we in Pakistan hate Indians regardless of whether your best friends with China or enemies

Doklam means diddly squat to Pakistan outside nominally supporting our ally China

Our relationship with China is strong and built on common interest and history but the Chinese are very business minded and calculate where and how they can support us

Our relationship with China isn't emotional like it is with the Eg Turks where the people feel great emotional, cultural and religious affinity but simply built on common interests and from that it has grown to becoming a corner stone of each others defence

China doesn't collect allies like the Americans do it tends to have business minded relations with numerous states

With Pakistan however it is different and the relationship has indeed grown where both nations have benefited immensely and they have provided invaluable support for the growth of Pakistans defence, we have become true allies
The Chinese understand they need a strong ally in their corner and not only has Pakistan become that ally but it is a bridge too the Muslim world

As China becomes agitated by India and your relationship deteriorates Pakistan will seek to utilise that to obtain more Chinese support in areas where they in the past may have calculated that they couldn't agree to our requests
Whether it be critical missile tech or access to eg J20 program (just as an example)

China is a super power in the making, a real one not the fake dodgy Indian type

Frankly the more you annoy China the better it is for Pakistan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom