What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

bahahaha, empty threat after empty threat, do the Chinese realise how pathetic and weak they are making themselves look? Meanwhile the Indian side is utterly silent.

The Chinese are really backing themselves into a corner here with all these "warnings", every day that goes by with the status quo remaining is a victory for India and it is exposing the Chinese badly in front of the world but more importantly its immediate neighbours. Expansionist China is being cut down to size.

At least you foreign minster has take China's warning with an insecure attitude and begging US ask backup insurance...China's warning has always being very effective, we have warned US during Korea war and Mac Arthur was just another Indian...play deaf and got smack then such humiliated general want to use NUKE:lol:, same go with Vietnam, we have warn them not to attack Cambodia...and they though to have Soviet's backing, and overrun them close to checkmate their capital city...this time with India, I'm pretty sure we go to get a big chunk of our land back.

haha but for sure we did know now that Chinese barks a lot :lol:

We slap some warning and India keep mute...don't ever dare to reply...pathetic.

warnings all over from border!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: im fed up with their ministry of warning !!

Indian by nature to be get warned...what you expect more? :lol:

At least you foreign minster has take China's warning with an insecure attitude and begging US ask backup insurance...China's warning has always being very effective, we have warned US during Korea war and Mac Arthur was just another Indian...play deaf and got smack then such humiliated general want to use NUKE:lol:, same go with Vietnam, we have warn them not to attack Cambodia...and they though to have Soviet's backing, and overrun them close to checkmate their capital city...this time with India, I'm pretty sure we go to get a big chunk of our land back.

We slap some warning and India keep mute...don't ever dare to reply...pathetic.
im-so-hirarious-memebase-com-18041355.png

Bhutan is the the land of thunder dragons, the paper dragon is spitting virtual fires with party mouth piece.

You Indian just so pathetic, you don't even know what Bhutan's dragon mean...only Chinese Imperial dragon has 5 toes, any subordinated nations such Japan, Vietnam, Bhutan's dragon can't have more than 3 and Bhutanese still respect that.

cn_1890.gif

bhutan-flag1.jpg

That's the best you Indian can come with? :rofl: try harder :cheesy:

At least you foreign minster has take China's warning with an insecure attitude and begging US ask backup insurance
What the heck are you talking about?

China's warning has always being very effective, we have warned US during Korea war and Mac Arthur was just another Indian...play deaf and got smack then such humiliated general want to use NUKE:lol:, same go with Vietnam, we have warn them not to attack Cambodia...and they though to have Soviet's backing, and overrun them close to checkmate their capital city...this time with India, I'm pretty sure we go to get a big chunk of our land back.

You are just proving everything I have said, yet more empty threats and endless rhetoric, if you could have, you would have. You like to mock India and yet this "low IQ, weak, poor and backwards nation" (your words) has stood up to your bully tactics and has refused to move an inch. Now all you have is promises to do xy and z, so do it already........

Every day that goes by is another embrassment for the mighty unbeatable PLA, unable to do anything about these poor malnurished Indian army soldiers.

You are just proving everything I have said, yet more empty threats and endless rhetoric, if you could have, you would have. You like to mock India and yet this low IQ, weak, poor and backwards nation (your words) has stood up to your bully tactics and has refused to move an inch. Now all you have is promises to do xy and z, so do it already........

Time has not come yet and you claim that as empty threat :lol:, China will decide when will be please us to settle some score with India and India is not in the position to negotiate the time line with us....for now the best Indians can do is yelling "attack us if you have the ball":lol:

Time has not come yet and you claim that as empty threat :lol:, China will decide when will be please us to settle some score with India and India is not in the position to negotiate the time line with us....for now the best Indians can do is yelling "attack us if you have the ball":lol:
Yeah yeah, like I said- more empty threats.I've been hearing these hollow sentiments since I came on here more than 7 years ago.

But here and now, your omnipotent PLA is being humiliated by the measly IA every single day this goes on.

Keep picking fights with all around you, that's guaranteed to bring you guys success in the long term.....

Every day that goes by is another embrassment for the mighty unbeatable PLA, unable to do anything about these poor malnurished Indian army soldiers.

China is a classic bully.
Like all bullies, inside China is a coward & would never fight with anyone standing up to them.

India slapped them hard and all they are doing is giving warnings in media.

This is deeply disappointing. Even Jihadis have more guts than these coward commies. I didn't know we were hesitant take on these cowards!!?
The Chinese have been exposed. They don't have the guts to do anything. For all the bluster, like all bullies, they are extreme cowards when it comes to a fight.

How awkward are they? They speak when it's the time to remain quiet and remain quiet when it's the time to speak.

Yeah yeah, like I said- more empty threats.I've been hearing these hollow sentiments since I came on here more than 7 years ago.

But here and now, your omnipotent PLA is being humiliated by the measly IA every single day this goes on.

Keep picking fights with all around you, that's guaranteed to bring you guys success in the long term.....

Sure when we didn't attack, you guys portray as "empty threat" and "lack of ball" when we attack, Indian will portray themselves as China's bully. And we don't need to fight with all around us, we just select some such as India for our long term success in sub continent...after all both India and China is not destinated to be friend but competitor and only one shall prevail.

China is a classic bully.
Like all bullies, inside China is a coward & would never fight with anyone standing up to them.

India slapped them hard and all they are doing is giving warnings in media.

This is deeply disappointing. Even Jihadis have more guts than these coward commies. I didn't know we were hesitant take on these cowards!!?
The Chinese have been exposed. They don't have the guts to do anything. For all the bluster, like all bullies, they are extreme cowards when it comes to a fight.

We dare not fight anyone stand up to us such as India?:rofl: your foreign minister already being so scare about China's warning before putting any fight and begging US for help...and you didn't do a jack but just receive a humiliated warning day by day...probably that it's in Indian nature to get warned without the gut to reply back...LMAO

How awkward are they? They speak when it's the time to remain quiet and remain quiet when it's the time to speak.

that's call tactic, we will do the least Indians expected. :lol:

China has beaten India indirectly by repeatedly backing Masood Azhar (in the UNO) to India's detriment.
It is still maintaining 51 billion trade surplus with India.
It stopped Tibet Mansarover Yatra for Indian Pilgrims.
No NSG for India - thanks to China.

India is a sore looser.

China has beaten India indirectly by repeatedly backing Masood Azhar (in the UNO) to India's detriment.
It is still maintaining 51 billion trade surplus with India.
It stopped Tibet Mansarover Yatra for Indian Pilgrims.
No NSG for India - thanks to China.

India is a sore looser.

Wimpy china guy praising China?
Change ur flags first.,

india stripped Xi naked and spanked him for months now ;)

Chinese warnings are now boring and funny!! lolz Anyway there should be a sticky thread for "Chinese warnings" as they issue a new warning everyday and I think opening new thread for every new warning is not worth. @gslv mk3

Lolz as I said your govt is looking for something face saving and In order to do so making random claims....lolz

PS: Your warnings are like your products...cheap and temporary!! No wonder India don't even respond. haha
This was from Indian media btw, your official REFUSED to deny it when asked. :rofl:. BURNNNNN.
Roast_beef12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom