What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

No point changing topic, you just have a 90% reduction, the remaining 40 is just bargaining chip for a facesaving mutual retreat. If China still say no, they will be slaughtered like cows. Remember, we just gave warnings and 90% retreated. I bet we can give more warning and ONE soldier will be left. :rofl:

We can have 400 or 40000. Numbers are not the issue here dear commie.
What matters is whether the coward commies are building THE ROAD or not.

Xi is hiding his spank marks deep inside China. Wish the comrades here have some shame on how India stripped their dictator and hide/.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You were increasing troops INSIDE INDIAN BORDER not Doklam. The question is why are you not increasing troops in Doklam? What I see is a fear of Chinese invasion, hence you had last minute road repairs etc. You are shivering now...

:lol: :lol: More CCPish delusion.

Hmm...I understand, you're humiliated after no one gave a damn about all your warnings.

We can 400 or 40000. Numbers are not the issue here dear commie.
What matters is whether the coward commies are building THE ROAD or not.

Xi is hiding his spank marks deep inside China. Wish the comrades here have some share on how India stripped their dictator and hide/.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We will only know after the 40 get slaughtered, now without firing a single bullet, 90% retreated. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: More CCPish delusion.

Hmm...I understand, you're humiliated after no one gave a damn about all your warnings.
If no one gave a damn why did 90% retreat? :lol:

We will only know after the 40 get slaughtered, now without firing a single bullet, 90% retreated. :rofl:

Doval talking to Xi.

gooosling13.gif

I must admire you, trying so hard to make a humiliating situation look like a success...

It's even more humiliating for them. Instead of 400 people needed to hold "their" territory 40 will suffice. I don't see how they are trying to spin it in their favour?? That's even more of an insult to them.

You Indian just so pathetic, you don't even know what Bhutan's dragon mean...only Chinese Imperial dragon has 5 toes, any subordinated nations such Japan, Vietnam, Bhutan's dragon can't have more than 3 and Bhutanese still respect that.

cn_1890.gif

bhutan-flag1.jpg

That's the best you Indian can come with? :rofl: try harder :cheesy:

No discussion with an idiot! Die for the party and live for the party,this slave mentality corrupted your mind.

I must admire you, trying so hard to make a humiliating situation look like a success...
Like how hard you are trying to deny troop reduction...after I prove you guys wrong, now you are diverting the topic. Pathetic....:lol:

Like how hard you are trying to deny troop reduction...after I prove you guys wrong, now you are diverting the topic. Pathetic....:lol:

Yawn...build the road & occupy Doklam before boasting, CCP warrior.

THIS IS GREAT FOR PAKISTAN

We of course support our Chinese friends but doklam means nothing to Pakistan, however a pissed off China is just so much more compliant and eager to help Pakistan hurt India whether it gives us access to more weaponry at great prices or diplomatic support to fudge India its all good for us

Revenge is bad for oneself. You might end up loosing more than you have bargained for.

Back
Top Bottom