What's new

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

Crown of Asia..:rofl:

But it's people IQ is becoming dumber, example is on PDF:devil:

Singapore needed to be merged again with Malaysia, atleast some sensible people will be available:cheesy:

trust me, if india had IQ, then please tell me why is india relying on external countries for everything.

tanks(even arjun is designed by germany) , jet fighters(only frame made in india), naval ships, submarines etc

trust me, if india had IQ, then please tell me why is india relying on external countries for everything.

tanks(even arjun is designed by germany) , jet fighters(only frame made in india), naval ships, submarines etc

Did I say anywhere Indians have high IQ??

we are not interested in what you think, we only want China to assert it's historic rights and invade you.

Typical indian hindu extremist war mongering. Unfortunately for indians, world operates differently.

Crown of Asia..:rofl:

But it's people IQ is becoming dumber, example is on PDF:devil:

Singapore needed to be merged again with Malaysia, atleast some sensible people will be available:cheesy:
He is at the most a Chinese immigrant.

We have the ball to lecture but India dare not to talk back but just take our insult by lowing their head and keep mute...so much for a pretentious India claiming to be a great nation. :lol:

lol our cheap rocket are more cost effective, we can deliver a devastating fire power and still cost us peanut, we will be sure delight to have such exchange :cool:
Sure if Beijing is gone you still be delighted for a exchange. What a moronic argument you have.

Happy now?? you stink-y ... dirt-y ... filth-y ... greed-y ... rapist ... miser ... toilet less Yndoo
Oi islamic jihadi fish monger go and save your beard before we burn it down.sala macchi ki aulad
NE should not be with India in the first place.

China has complete military superiority against
India. They just need to decide when to use it
and the Indians will be easily routed.

Mr machhi go and tell your master to attack on us. We will dig the grave for both of you
Typical indian hindu extremist war mongering. Unfortunately for indians, world operates differently.
Hi islamic terrorist dont open your filthy mouth from a shi _ ty backword country

Happy now?? you stink-y ... dirt-y ... filth-y ... greed-y ... rapist ... miser ... toilet less Yndoo
Oi islamic jihadi fish monger go and save your beard before we burn it down.sala macchi ki aulad
NE should not be with India in the first place.

China has complete military superiority against
India. They just need to decide when to use it
and the Indians will be easily routed.

Mr machhi go and tell your master to attack on us. We will dig the grave for both of you

The whole world has such a disgusted and repulsive feeling about you people that the other people always want to keep distance from you!

Google: "dirty Indians + Chinese reaction"

Back
Top Bottom